Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo (26616 Views)

Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by GentleMoney: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2018

Gov. Wike Receives Ooni, Sultan Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers For Unity Campaigns..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Likei(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2018
These terrorists have come to rivers state to steal more oil. Wike should be careful of the serpents that visit him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by GentleMoney: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Likei:
These terrorists have come to rivers state to steal more oil. Wike should be careful of the serpents that visit him.

Please don't make racist and tribalistic
comments on this section..

Say NO to hate speech..

God bless Nigeria..

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by MediumStout(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari we Nigerians love you

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by GentleMoney: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
No tribe in Nigeria can defeat the Fulanis in violence reason why we should embrace peace. You should rather be submissive to the dictates of the caliphate as commanded by our great grand father Utman Dan fodio

Please don't make racist and tribalistic
comments on this section..

Say NO to hate speech..

God bless Nigeria..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by MrPolitics: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
No tribe in Nigeria can defeat the Fulanis in violence reason why we should embrace peace. You should rather be submissive to the dictates of the caliphate as commanded by our great grand father Utman Dan fodio

Sincerely I doubt you have a working brain

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
angry
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by ShitHead(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
g
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by zombieTRACKER: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Likei:

This Ooni is not a terrorist ...
He has been impressing me

The other one is a certified terrorist
The backbone of the killer herdsmen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by moscobabs(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin
I seee Oluwo
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Emina33: 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
And so the looting continues...Behind closed doors...Dividing the country's wealth...By our fathers and grandfathers.

While they are laughing, we're dying, dying away...
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by meant4all: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wow!
Get yourself a beautiful wordpress website or blog for just TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (=N=2,000)!

You will get free custom domain(.com.ng, .org.ng, .net.ng) + free hosting for one year!

Its payment after service, you wont pay a kobo till we register & host your website

call or whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 7 5 0 7 4 1

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by heryurh(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by nairavsdollars(f): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Now that PDP is now in Wike's pocket, hope he is not nursing presidential ambition?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
They collabo to use awa heads to drink garri. But we are here shouting afonja, flatinho, aboki, etc
Youts my feet

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Where Oba of Benin?
I wan start today fight grin
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by binsanni(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
buhari don corrupt this people already now. and they are not corrupt before cheesy cheesy

that is not my handwriting sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by RexTramadol1: 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Zendinho:

Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think
the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in
public. Maybe they should report the matter to their
village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay
the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget
about the missing car. I'm out

Gbagaa, no solution!

Omoye can't be clothed again, omoye has entered the market naked. #sobbing.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Yeeyo: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
I trust wike in an issue like this, sultan go back to your herdsmen.
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Legbegbe: 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Action governor
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Philinho(m): 3:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tell that sultan to caution his fulani solders
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by eddieguru(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Laple0541(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wike Badooo........

The guy face they always make me fear.
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Kingdolo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by kaairoz: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Election period

Movement from one place to another

So prominent Nigerians in politic will move around for Nigerians to see them.

Oni and sultan with time True Will come out
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by manci(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nadeemkumi:

Amnesty says 35 killed in military air attacks on villages beset by communal violence

Amnesty International says the response of Nigerian authorities to communal violence is totally inadequate, too slow and ineffective, and in some cases unlawful as clashes between herdsmen and farmers in Adamawa, Benue, Taraba, Ondo and Kaduna have resulted in 168 deaths in January 2018 alone. Is amnesty international is you're new version of Bible I mean it's your new religion book

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/amnesty-says-35-killed-military-air-attacks-villages-beset-communal-violence/
Re: Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo by Teacher1776(m): 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
They are here to beg for support for baba. Wike should be careful how he relates with these serpents.
Unity ko, unity ni.
Just like their master buhari, these traditional rulers have not risen up to condemn the incessant killings by Fulani and Bokoharam.
What are they uniting? Uniting nigerians to continue supporting Buhari blindly...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Conceal It With Your Babanriga - Contractor To Governor / FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode / Asari Dokubo: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.