Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing (15494 Views)

Wrong Passport And Thumb Print / What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? / Nysc Batch B Thumb Printing And Facial Capture Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Guys I missed January clearance and thumb printing. Will I be paid alawee coz my folks has received and I haven't seen alert yet.

cry cry cry

What's the remedy??
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by 12submarine(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2018
Your allawee must have been paid into the other account.
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by fammava: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2018
Yes you will still get your allawee
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2018
fammava:
Yes you will still get your allawee

I didn't receive yet, even though my pals have gotten theirs
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by iamawara(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Your pals have received doesnt mean u must receive oh, you alawee will land with or without clearance, bcoz i know of a person who refused to go for clearance 4 months straight, he was just querried and he answered, they said they will extend his service year. Your money is on its way

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Trottle: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
cowleg:
Guys I missed January clearance and thumb printing. Will I be paid alawee coz my folks has received and I haven't seen alert yet.

cry cry cry

What's the remedy??

Bro, how far with the payment ?

I also missed January clearance due to my ill health then I was queried and asked to write a letter and all.

I'm yet to also get paid. I use Diamond Bank.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Trottle:

Bro, how far with the payment ?

I also missed January clearance due to my ill health then I was queried and asked to write a letter and all.

I'm yet to also get paid. I use Diamond Bank.

I was not paid. Did you complained officially before or after clearance date? What was ur querry?
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
iamawara:
Your pals have received doesnt me u must receive oh, you alawee will land with or without clearance, bcoz i know of a person who refused to go for clearance 4 months straight, he was just querried and he answered, they said they will extend his service year. Your money is on its way

I have not complained officially for the lack of payment. Do you think I should complain?
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Trottle: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
cowleg:

I was not paid. Did you complained officially before or after clearance date? What was ur querry?

I complained a day after the clearance date. The query was to state the reason for my absence. After that, I tendered the medical certificate, my letter responding to the query, a stamped letter requesting for January payment, and the query all photocopies.

After all these, the LGI ended by saying I should ve "hoping"! I still believe that it'll be paid as stated earlier by the posters above.

Besides, which bank are you using?
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by iamawara(m): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
cowleg:

I have not complained officially for the lack of payment. Do you think I should complain?
for now u dont need to, some of my friends here in Delta hav not receive their alawee eventhough we use the same bank, same PPA. So pls do wait a little, if still on the 7th u dont get ur money den go to ur bank
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Trottle:

I complained a day after the clearance date. The query was to state the reason for my absence. After that, I tendered the medical certificate, my letter responding to the query, a stamped letter requesting for January payment, and the query all photocopies.

After all these, the LGI ended by saying I should ve "hoping"! I still believe that it'll be paid as stated earlier by the posters above.

Besides, which bank are you using?

I am using access bank.

I don't have any reason to give for missing clearance, tho I serve diligently last month just that I didn't come back from Xmas early enough to do my clearance. I met the CLO he said I didn't receive coz I didn't clear
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by blues343(m): 12:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Guys if U miss Any turmb print. U miss Allowance B dat OK. Although their may be a Case or two of unpaid allowance even if u didn't miss. But If U Miss, % of being paid is almost zero.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by gunners160(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
blues343:
Guys if U miss Any turmb print. U miss Allowance B dat OK. Although their may be a Case or two of unpaid allowance even if u didn't miss. But If U Miss, % of being paid is almost zero.
that is not true...
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Trottle: 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
cowleg:

I am using access bank.

I don't have any reason to give for missing clearance, tho I serve diligently last month just that I didn't come back from Xmas early enough to do my clearance. I met the CLO he said I didn't receive coz I didn't clear
it's possible that they pay the two combined this month. I went tp Diamond Bank today, and they told to go p to the NYSC secretariat. I didn't go today, but I'm also hoping it comes soonest.
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Trottle:
it's possible that they pay the two combined this month. I went tp Diamond Bank today, and they told to go p to the NYSC secretariat. I didn't go today, but I'm also hoping it comes soonest.

OK bro thank you for your keen advice!
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
blues343:
OK bro. Thanks
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Darkseid(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
cowleg:

OK bro. Thanks
Unless you took permission earlier for being absent on that day or you explained things to your LGI and he later cleared you, I don't think you'll ever get the money. Your prayer now should be that you don't get an extension not even the money.

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Darkseid:
Unless you took permission earlier for being absent on that day or you explained things to your LGI and he later cleared you, I don't think you'll ever get the money. Your prayer now should be that you don't get an extension not even the money.

So what's the wayfoward for me
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Darkseid(m): 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
cowleg:

So what's the wayfoward for me
I no know oo, just talk to your LGI.
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Darkseid:

I no know oo, just talk to your LGI.
OK sir!
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by iamawara(m): 9:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Darkseid:
alawee will always enter with or without clearance. Sink that
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by gunners160(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
iamawara:

alawee will always enter with our without clearance. Sink that
Simple!!!! I wonder why people just say wat they don't knw.. I knw two Corp member that received January Alawee without clearance.. me wey do Clearance no even c anything

1 Like

Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by iamawara(m): 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
gunners160:
Simple!!!! I wonder why people just say wat they don't knw.. I knw two Corp member that received January Alawee without clearance.. me wey do Clearance no even c anything
OP just wan stress him self, a female corper from my lodge is yet to receive her own, she is using Access bank, and access peeps receive alawee first from my state, she is yet to receive and we did the last month clearance together
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by iamawara(m): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
OP have u received ur alawee?
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2018
iamawara:
OP have u received ur alawee?

No I didn't receive January alawee
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by ShylockConsults: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2018
STUDY IN HUNGARY

With/Without IELTS | * Very High Visa Ratio | *Work Allowed
* Admissions are open for Fall 2018 (September)
* Undergraduate and Postgraduate Departments
Deadline: 15th May, 2018

Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shylockconsults
Instagram: shylockconsults

#UOD #UniversityofDebrecen #EducationinHungary #StudyinHungary #StudyinEurope #EducationinEurope #StudyinSchengen #HungarianEducation #StudyinDebrecen #SCL
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by iamawara(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
cowleg:

No I didn't receive January alawee
alright, which state?
Re: Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
iamawara:

alright, which state?

Ebonyi

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help / Otondos, Share Your First-day Camp Experience! / What Is Holding Rivers State Government From Paying Us Our Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.