Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

African Women Are The Most Beautiful To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Women Are The Most Beautiful To Love (4524 Views)

Beautiful African Women / He Sang Flavour's 'black Is Beautiful' To His Wife On His Wedding Day / It's Beautiful To Be 20+, To Be Young, To Feel Fresh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Women Are The Most Beautiful To Love by Orikinla(m): 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2010
The most beautiful thing. How do I put it? Its so spiritual. The most beautiful thing is a woman’s body. If you want to understand nature in its perfect stage, you have to look at the woman’s body, the contour, and the whole essence of a woman’s body is so amazing, especially African women.

And that is even important to me because for a long time African women are looked upon as if they are not beautiful, whereas they are the most beautiful that nature has ever created , that is one of the attraction and even more so fashion allows you, if you are an artist fashion is very quick it allows you to express quicker, because clothes comes and goes very quicker than magazines than buildings. Everything follows trend, fashion, interior, architecture. Of all of these fashion moves really fast and I love the pace

~ Fred Eboka

Re: African Women Are The Most Beautiful To Love by Osama10(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
God you are too much.
Re: African Women Are The Most Beautiful To Love by Orikinla(m): 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2010
The Garden of Eden was in Africa and Eve was an African woman.

(1) (Reply)

[GRAPHIC] Cheating Wife Unclad Video Mistakenly Sent To Husband / What Is Your Deal Breaker In Choosing A Partner / Name One Thing In This Photo And Win 5k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.