Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? (3071 Views)

Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! / Prison Break Season 5/6 / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? by TYPOP(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2007
I have been watching prison break for some time now. there is this friend of mine who always download the TV series but problem now is school is closed, i hae access to the net and I cannot download it. i have installed bittorrent but it seems like i don't know how to use it. how can you help me? can i download it without bittorrent? i need season 2 episode 17 and 18 and possibly 19. i have download accelerator installed. thanks.
TY.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? by naijacutee(f): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2007
You can watch it free on : www.peekvid.com
Re: Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? by SEGA(m): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2007
Hi All,
I can share my computer online for you to have access to my tv shows like the rare episodes 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19 of season two of Prison Break as well as season 3 of LOST or if you are a 24 fan, the the remaining hours of season six, just hit me back for details. i will only respond when i get enough request.
Cheers grin
Re: Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? by zPixel(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2007
@ SEGA

Is season 18 & 19 out yet? Anyways am interested sha, i stopped at 17.

If you know how to use torrents, search www.mininova.org for prison break. Add the episode you want.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? by zenus(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2008
How can someone share his computer online?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? by Jalal(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2008
@Zenus
I guess he'll allow u to hack into it lol!!
Re: Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? by slumcat(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2014
sorry I know this is off-topic but you've been away from the SA so I had to come disturb you here. its important please. Pm'd u.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? by TYPOP(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
LOL. I just saw the like and was curious to know what happened to the post I made years ago. Smart move.

Please note: I did not run away from the SA page. I've just not been on nairaland at all in the past few days. In fact, the only page I go to on NL is the SA page.

Ok. Find my answers in your questions. Cheers.

slumcat: typop, sorry I know this is off-topic but you've been away from the SA so I had to come disturb you here. its important please.
my questions:

1) I have my university statement of result (the university certificate is not ready yet) and my ssce certificate. will saqa accept these two for evaluation?... or are there other documents I must present for evaluation aside these?. You will need your transcript and certificate (to whom it may concern should do).

2) I'm currently awaiting my work permit and I have the receipt from home affairs (my passport is still with them too). can I apply for saqa or would my full permit be required?. You only need a certified photocopy of the passport. Surely, you should have that with you.

3)after saqa evaluation, will I still present/use my Nigerian qualifications, or will my saqa papers cover them?. For what purpose exactly?

4) will my birth certificate be required amongst the documents I must have if I go in search of a job (mainly teaching job)?. It depends on the organization.

5) I have a BSc in public administration (2:1) and I'm looking at getting a teaching job. any tips for me? e.g places where I have better chances, salary scale e.t.c. also what are my chances like (pls note that I am good at academics). Unfortunately, I know more about academics than career at this time.

6) what's the best medium to send documents from Nigeria? Any speed post service

please, please I'll appreciate your responses cuz NL is basically where I can find Nigerians who are intellects here... most naija people I find are hustlers/businessmen.

you dont have to all, I'll appreciate your tips in whatever quantity or perspective you give.
thanks.

Finally, let's continue the discussion on the SA page. I may not come back here.

Cheers and all the best.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Download Prison Break? by slumcat(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2014
TYPOP: LOL. I just saw the like and was curious to know what happened to the post I made years ago. Smart move.

Please note: I did not run away from the SA page. I've just not been on nairaland at all in the past few days. In fact, the only page I go to on NL is the SA page.

Ok. Find my answers in your questions. Cheers.

Finally, let's continue the discussion on the SA page. I may not come back here.

Cheers and all the best.
Great info

(1) (Reply)

Naija Comedy / Movie/tv Series Audition Notice In Abuja/kaduna / Any Telegram Group For Movies/tv Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.