Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:48 PM

Lionel Messi Striving For Sixth Balon'dor Along With Barcelona's Trebles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Striving For Sixth Balon'dor Along With Barcelona's Trebles (547 Views)

Messi Crowned La Liga Top Goalscorer For Sixth Time / Salah And Firmino will Miss Liverpool’s Champions League 2nd Leg with Barcelona. / Pogba Agrees A Whopping £350k-a-week Deal With Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Striving For Sixth Balon'dor Along With Barcelona's Trebles by Jerzeeloaded: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2018
The mercurial Argentine remains locked in a fierce war with everlasting rival Cristiano Ronaldo for the right to be taken into consideration the nice participant on earth.

actual Madrid’s talismanic forward has got the better of that duel in latest years, claiming returned-to-lower back Ballons d’Or and four of the last five prizes.Messi is emerging as an early favored to reclaim that identify in 2018, with 26 goals to his name in all competitions this season , but the 30-year-vintage celeb maintains that his cognizance is locked on the gathering of crew titles.
He advised newshounds at a sponsor’s event: "i've already said my goal is not man or woman prizes but to get all the trophies available.
"hopefully, we can finish [the season] in the fine manner. I think we are at the proper track.

"happily, matters are going properly. i am happy with how things are going, even though there may be nevertheless a protracted way to go. it is the identical [goal] as every season: to try to win the entirety.

CONTINUE READING>>>>http://jerzeeloaded..com.ng/2018/01/the-mercurial-argentine-forward.html
Re: Lionel Messi Striving For Sixth Balon'dor Along With Barcelona's Trebles by Tomoyayi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shi.t post
Shi.t player
Shi.t club
Re: Lionel Messi Striving For Sixth Balon'dor Along With Barcelona's Trebles by Betdey: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Join Betdey today!

Click here >> www.betdey.com

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of FIFA World Cup Time-table For 2018 / Tuchel To Become Next PSG Manager / Real Madrid Have 'signed' Mohamed Salah: Coutinho Reveals Liverpool Transfer To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.