Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! (9514 Views)

Bring Your Payoneer Funds At My Doorstep / Exchange Your Itunes Gift Cards For Naira / Sell Your Payoneer Fiverr/Upwork Dollar Etc Here To Me @nice Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hi there,

Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Adsense withdrawn Payoneer funds to me at juicy rate and get naira instantly!

I pay naira within 1min of approval, no delays - cause I understand as a freelancer, you want to get on with other things.

Search nkhay on nairaland search tab to see my trade history as a trusted exchanger.

Click my WhatsApp link below and let's get started! wink

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=KLDick[/quote]

This whole write up is enough for you to create your own thread.

This shows you're either a scammer or a troublesome person.

Beware guys!!

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2018
I'm available to assist anyone having issues with Payoneer.

Whatever the problem is, just drop the question here and I'll be happy to help.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Still buying Payoneer funds @JUICY RATE
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by bobo65(m): 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
KLDick:
Unlimited Fiverr reviews needed! We are ready to buy at the BEST rates!

Are you able to post Fiverr reviews right now? Unlimited Fiverr reviews are needed. Send us a message to indicate how you'll like to proceed.

I'm willing to buy your funds for up to N340/$. That's the best I can go considering no exchanger is currently transacting beyond that rate. Typically, they would buy your $50 at N330/$.

This ad worked pretty well the last time, so why changes it? We really got messages from serous minded people. And on WhatsApp especially. So, we'll be leaving just our WhatsApp contact on this. Send us a message now to discuss your rates now.

Please, contact us here:
(WhatsApp only) 09096416132

P.S. This ad is not meant for wicked, envious, unserious, troublesome, cheat, and greedy people. If you're any of these, please, don't bother contact contacting us. We'll definitely spot you. So your time is better spent elsewhere.

Cc dragnet honsule

Come and see them

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2018
Still buying Payoneer @JUICY RATE
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by gkbiz2(m): 3:39am On Feb 03, 2018
nkhay:
Hi there,

Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Adsense withdrawn Payoneer funds to me at juicy rate and get naira instantly!

I pay naira within 1min of approval, no delays - cause I understand as a freelancer, you want to get on with other things.

Search nkhay on nairaland search tab to see my trade history as a trusted exchanger.

She exchanged fast for me as soon as Payoneer confirmed my payment.
She is honest and very responsive. I highly recommend her.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2018
gkbiz2:

She exchanged fast for me as soon as Payoneer confirmed my payment.
She is honest and very responsive. I highly recommend her.

Thanks dear. More deals ahead
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by Agent8706(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2018
@Nkhay's transaction always swift and no hassles. Her reputation preceeds her. My one and only trusted exchanger. Just had a smooth and swift transaction again this morning. Thanks ma!
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Agent8706:
@Nkhay's transaction always swift and no hassles. Her reputation preceeds her. My one and only trusted exchanger. Just had a smooth and swift transaction again this morning. Thanks ma!

Thanks boss! More deals as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Keep bringing guys!

Rate is juicy wink
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 04, 2018
Do you have payoneer for sale?
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
tfx2012:
Do you have payoneer for sale?

No sir
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by inas911(m): 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sold off My $406 Payoneer to nkhay. She is very fast in transacting. Anyway, am happy i just got myself a new buyer/exchanger added to my white list.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
inas911:
Sold off My $406 Payoneer to nkhay. She is very fast in transacting. Anyway, am happy i just got myself a new buyer/exchanger added to my white list.

Thanks bro. I'm honored to be on your whitelist grin
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by Tolutopsy: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sold my Payoneer to nkhay, no traffic jam instant payment very fast in transacting. Highly recommend grin
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tolutopsy:
Sold my Payoneer to nkhay, no traffic jam instant payment very fast in transacting. Highly recommend grin

Ose oremi grin
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by ceecia(f): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
This is actually my first time exchanging with her and I must say her response was swift and timely. The exchange was done with speed. Best exchanger so far. Thank you very much
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2018
ceecia:
This is actually my first time exchanging with her and I must say her response was swift and timely. The exchange was done with speed. Best exchanger so far. Thank you very much

Thanks for the trust dear.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by lazinny(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2018
with nkhay you don't get stories, swift transactions all the way even when i had issues with a seller that had to refund me. she handled it excellently.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2018
lazinny:
with nkhay you don't get stories, swift transactions all the way even when i had issues with a seller that had to refund me. she handled it excellently.

Thanks bro. It was nice working with you.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Still buying Payoneer guys!

Keep it coming grin
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by ayodot(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
I was referred to her after hearing much of her legibility and reliability.. And she didn't fell short of it.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by coolbatty: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thanks Nkhay for the Payoneer funds. As Trusted and Reliable as ever. Keep up the good service. wink
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by go4success(f): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Swift transaction, thanks. Recommended Exchanger
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by omoskenso(m): 8:25am On Feb 17, 2018
Morning ma'am
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2018
go4success:
Swift transaction, thanks. Recommended Exchanger

Thanks dear. More deals ahead
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2018
coolbatty:
Thanks Nkhay for the Payoneer funds. As Trusted and Reliable as ever.
Keep up the good service. wink

Thanks for the trust grin
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by nkhay(f): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2018
omoskenso:
Morning ma'am

Dealing...
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by victichy: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2018
nkhay:
Hi there,

I Will love to transact with you Today.
Re: Exchange Your Payoneer Dollar To Naira In 1 Minute! by victichy: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
victichy:

I Will love to transact with you Today.

Just did a transaction with her and it came through without hitches. Will use her again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brand New Huawei E5573 4G LTE WIFI (Unlocked)limited stock / CLEAN USED 1.5HP PANASONIC AC 55K LAST!!! / Buy Sony, Samsung 32" LCD Tv Or LG 32"LCD Tv And Get A Dvd Player Free !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.