Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me (1050 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by SugarPlum8: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
The multitasking ability of this phone was not a surprise to me since it came with 6GB RAM, this phone has the ability to keep most of my 70+ application and games in memory even up to two days without refreshing.
My biggest surprise started the day I downloaded NFS and FIFA alongside all my previous apps, of course these two games requires internet connection. So I disconnected my phone from from the WiFi i used in downloading the games and decided u use 4G to see what battery life feels like playing these online games.

Started with FIFA, I was winning at first and I was engrossed in the game that I even forgot I had other engagements. I kept playing until I got to this level where these guys online started beating me back to back, I soon got tired of the constant loss so I minimized the game and opened NFS.

Need For speed was very nice, the graphics and storyline was a joy, I was showing off I was a good driver as I continued to win my race. The game was fun until some people started sending message which I was managing to reply via the drop down notifications, these messages just kept coming so I decided to leave the game and reply the notifications.
The chat lead me into other applications and I soon forget my game. By the time I remembered my game and went back it, low and behold the game was just where I left it no refresh. I was stunned and decided to check FIFA and that one was right there where I was getting my ass whopped.
The best part of this was I started the game download with 100% battery life around 8am in the morning, by the time I realized my FIFA was still open the time was 11:13am and my battery life was amazingly at 63% after 4 hours or heavy use with 4G network and online gaming.
There are not many phones with RAM management being that good, thanks to it having more than enough memory to hold lots apps in memory. I will explain in details how Phantom 8 is capable of doing this successfully in my next post.
Peace!

Creamtech.com.ng
http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/phantom-aa/161985-the-day-phantom-8-ram-management-stunned-me
Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by JandyJ(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
phantOm 8 cant fight against my meizu m6 note

3 Likes

Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by Jacinta44(f): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
i tell you the phone is underrated
Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by Stevengold(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
JandyJ:
phantOm 8 cant fight against my meizu m6 note

Wetin this one dey talk.
Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by JandyJ(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Stevengold:

Wetin this one dey talk.

Oga nor. Lie.... U know watin I dey talk

3 Likes

Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by femimike1996(m): 2:53am On Feb 21, 2018
The phone is really a great one. Perfect in all ways.
Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by Creg7: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Phantom 8 is a device with worth and value
Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by PureMe01: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
they have started again with their noise making...d marketers know themselves...as if na only tecno get phone of 6G ram.companies wet get ram of 8G ram never open mouth..noise making at its best..after 2 months now,complaints will start pouring in
Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by skyhighweb(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
PureMe01:
they have started again with their noise making...d marketers know themselves...as if na only tecno get phone of 6G ram.companies wet get ram of 8G ram never open mouth..noise making at its best..after 2 months now,complaints will start pouring in
like u read my mind 6g ram will start acting like 1g.
marketers every where on nairaland
Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by directonpc(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
Op you sound fake
Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by lavenderjade(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nonsense fone
Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by Stevengold(m): 8:30am On Feb 22, 2018
grin see haters. At least commend the phone before criticizing.
Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by Jaculze(m): 11:02am On Feb 22, 2018
Hmmmm... I've heard so much about the device but they are majorly positive remarks, I just hope it us what they it is.
Re: The Day Phantom 8 Ram Management Stunned Me by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Carlcare And Tecno Droid Pad 7c / I Want Swap My Techno Camon CM For Iphone 6 / Tecno Camon CX Pro Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.