Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? (18527 Views)

Newcastle Agree £12m Fee To Sign Trippier From Atletico Madrid / Top 10 Free Players Your Club Can Sign In 2019 / Premier League Transfer Window Is Open! Who Do You Want Your Team To Sign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Make Arsenal sign Martins Imerion.....
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Inspire01: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
xynerise:
Van Dijk was a scam grin
Scam abi APC, lol. The most over rated defender in the world

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by chiefojiji(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Free transfer for Buhari.....

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by klebson(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
johnstar:
Of what use is this thread? Because if i list players wey i wnt make chelsea sign. Una go foward am give der useless board?

Ok

Chelsea sign
Messi

Neymar

Vidal

Sandro

Aguero. undecided

Chelsea mata juz tire me sha

I dey tell u bros undecided undecided
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by dandollaz: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chelsea should come and sign Arsenal let's have piece of mind
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by xynerise: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Inspire01:
Scam abi APC, lol. The most over rated defender in the world

He came and Liverpool got worse in defense grin

4 Likes

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Inspire01: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:
Lol,i want arsenal to sign fellaini and smalling.......they need to leave manchester united.....
Dear be careful, u want to add more problems to the one we already have abi

Take ur time
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
BARCA TO SIGN RONALDO
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Kingsley1000(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
BUHARI TO MALAWI OR DAURA
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Bibidear(f): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
Inspire01:
Dear be careful, u want to add more problems to the one we already have abi

Take ur time
lol those players are ok.....we can dash u for free
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by google1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pep on ££ spent: "I understand criticism but we have spent £300m on 6 players. Others have done it on 2. We had a lot of older players out of contract. To compete we needed to spend. A club can decide to spend on two players. We did it in a different way."

3 Likes

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by rhektor(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
moscobabs:
grin
which kind joke bi this ?

All Arsenal players + Manager + Board+Fans all together no worth Neymar
undecided
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Mariangeles(f): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
moscobabs:
grin

SAVAGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Inspire01: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

lol those players are ok.....we can dash u for free
Tanx dear bt No TANX, The memory of Mikael Silvestre is still fresh. Pls u can keep your players
Let's manage the ones we have lol

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:
Lol,i want arsenal to sign fellaini and smalling.......they need to leave manchester united.....or chelsea should sign them since they are after mediocre players now.......fellaini,crouch,caroll and smalling......what a nice combination
haha m a man u fan though bt your father, hahaha you no wish Chelshit well atall hahaha
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by google1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
[David Ornstein] LATEST: Aubameyang medical pencilled for Wed AM. Earlier today all set for Batshuayi loan to Dortmund, Giroud to Chelsea for £20m. But #CFC via Marina Granovskaia now trying to drive price down so #AFC minded to end talks & send Giroud to #BVB - though unclear if he’d agree to it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Troublemaker007(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
rheether:
I want Chelsea to sign Peter Croach.

Am not a Chelsea fan but this is pure wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Mariangeles(f): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
I'll just manage Benzema to Arsenal... he should've been ours in the first place
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Inspire01: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
xynerise:

He came and Liverpool got worse in defense grin
D way carragher was hyping him on skysport make me wonder if it's the same player i know or it's another VVD

4 Likes

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by bigfoot79(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
rheether:
I want Chelsea to sign Peter Croach.
. Peter WHAT ,abi na CuckRoach
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Troublemaker007(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
moscobabs:
grin

Jesuuuuuu! This is too deep embarassed

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif?itemid=5637398[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by horlakunle25(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Abeg make my darling CHELSEA jst sign JESUS CHRIST oooo!! Bicos he is d only one dat can save us nw.
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Inspire01: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
OGHENE316:
it's official arsenal sign aubameyag for club record fee.up up gunass
Young man calm down its not official yet, the future of giroud still needs to be sorted out. But by tomorrow i believe it will be official. Personally can't wait to see Aubameyang in arsenal's colour

4 Likes

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Aubumeyang of course.
The deal is taking so long.
As an Arsenal fan, I hate that we are sanctioning Giroud to Chelsea, bar if both teams could agree on the fee.

But if the Giroud's deal will help complete the Aubameyang transfer, so BvB can get a replacement in Batshuayi, then I just can't wait.

2 Likes

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Mariangeles(f): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
moscobabs:
grin which kind joke bi this ?
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by emmanuelpopson(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
google1:
Pep on ££ spent: "I understand criticism but we have spent £300m on 6 players. Others have done it on 2. We had a lot of older players out of contract. To compete we needed to spend. A club can decide to spend on two players. We did it in a different way."

he was referring to some clubs like man utd n PSG sha...this is what we know as a manager.. now that Leroy Sane is out for 6 weeks,he is going for Riyadh Mayrez of Leicester city and my stupid klopp is signing nobody after selling coutinho,sturrige on loan and firmino injured.. Liverpool are in a mess that they will regret ever competing in the EPL... the management should be sold to one Chinese tycoon..then I'll be sure of silverware in coming months...anything Short of these NAH embarrassment and defeat...
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Bibidear(f): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Inspire01:
Tanx dear bt No TANX, The memory of Mikael Silvestre is still fresh. Pls u can keep your players
Let's manage the ones we have lol
lol,manutd will give chelshit then
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by FvckShiT(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
-Fuçk!

-Kaká to Chelsea

-Rigobert Song to ManCity

-Iniesta to Chelsea
-Gattuso to Arsenal

- Etò'o to Juventus

-Makelele to Manutd

-Nesta to Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Inspire01: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
horlakunle25:
Abeg make my darling CHELSEA jst sign JESUS CHRIST oooo!! Bicos he is d only one dat can save us nw.
Your prayers have been answered

We are giving you guys The prolific

Olivier Giroud
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by moderatedguy: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chelsea should sign Zaha from Crystal Palace.
Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by omocalabar(m): 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
9japrof:
Whoever is Manning Chelsea board are fools, from signing morata, bakayoko.

All the worse number nines in premier league history were linked to Chelsea, from crouch to andy Carroll, to Ashley Barnes to now Giroud, dzeko.

Where did it all go wrong, Mahrez is there, Lucas Moura was available which to be is a better improvement to William and Pedro combined.

If Chelsea with this lackadaisical attitude still manage to be first three, that's to me like a trophy

Chelsea with all the wastage of morata, batshuayi and Pedro combined wants to upset Barcelona, that's more like believing even Buhari is given another chance that things would get better
Am a proud chelsea fan and have been one for almost 15years now, the truth is we dont stand a chance against Barcelona.,,it wuld be home and away beating for us

1 Like

Re: Transfer Day Deadline!! Who Will You Want Your Club To Sign? by Inspire01: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bibidear:

lol,manutd will give chelshit then
Hold on, We are already helping them with Olivier Giroud

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Arsenal - (3 - 3) On 21st March 2021 / Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! / Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.