Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car (3172 Views)

Man Drives Tesla Into A Petrol Station Leaving Attendants Confused / Please Help!,i’m Confused In Choosing My First Car. / My Choice Of Car: Benz C230; Corrolla S; Peagout 406 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by Jagz16(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Please my friends help me out I’m confused I want to buy a Lexus es330 2006 model but I’m kinda worried I don’t know if it will always be faulty or if the maintenance is very high and I also don’t know the main things to look out for while inspecting..I’m buying tokumbo not Nigeria used please i need advises ..or is Camry 2006 better than the Lexus ??thanks
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by Colleverage: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jagz16:
Please my friends help me out I’m confused I want to buy a Lexus es330 2006 model but I’m kinda worried I don’t know if it will always be faulty or if the maintenance is very high and I also don’t know the main things to look out for while inspecting..I’m buying tokumbo not Nigeria used please i need advises ..or is Camry 2006 better than the Lexus ??thanks
Na question be that? You wan save cost and Lexus ur eye dey look? Oga if u like your pocket, jeje go buy Camry get peace of mind

5 Likes

Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by sultaan(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
The fellow up there is kobowise.
OP is spending millions and Toyota's best cars is Lexus brand.

Only buy the best if you can afford it

3 Likes

Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Gentleboy, if you're still scared or worried about the maintenance of any car, then you're not ready to own a car yet.

Better stick to your Legedez Rover grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by diportivo: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:

Na question be that? You wan save cost and Lexus ur eye dey look? Oga if u like your pocket, jeje go buy Camry get peace of mind

this one no sabi anything angry
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by Colleverage: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2018
diportivo:

This one never buy car before
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by computerglobal(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2018
diportivo:

grin
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by computerglobal(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:

grin
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by diportivo: 9:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:

yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by Colleverage: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2018
diportivo:

yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen

grin yea you ain't never bought no car before
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by timifakay(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Jagz16:
Please my friends help me out I’m confused I want to buy a Lexus es330 2006 model but I’m kinda worried I don’t know if it will always be faulty or if the maintenance is very high and I also don’t know the main things to look out for while inspecting ..I’m buying tokumbo not Nigeria used please i need advises ..or is Camry 2006 better than the Lexus ??thanks

Bros, jejely go and find mechanic to inspect for you.
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by TPound(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bro...fuel economy wise,ho for i4 Camry...Lexus is always a V6...that's an indication that its not for the struggling or middle class. Its for the rich...cut your coat according to your size....you can contact me on WhatsApp through the number on my signature
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by diportivo: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:

grin yea you ain't never bought no car before

cut the crap mehn

lend me some dough lemme experience how buying one feels like

they av even brought the i4-v6 dichotomy to this thread angry

op,buy the Lexus if ucan afford it
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by Colleverage: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
diportivo:

cut the crap mehn

lend me some dough lemme experience how buying one feels like
Y shd I do dat? I ain't your daddy
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by ately1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
Jagz16:
Come over to Cotonou , you will get a nice affordable car. Contact me. 08054606377
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by Jagz16(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
ately1:

Come over to Cotonou , you will get a nice affordable car. Contact me. 08054606377
you sell cars ??
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by jaychubi: 6:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Jagz16:

Lexus is for luxury and class it shows dt money is not a problem to the owner dts y almost all Lexus come with v6 or v8 so it's for men not chewing gum boys

Respect yourself and go for Toyota corolla from 2003 to 2010 any yr u can afford.
Re: I’m Confused About My Choice Of Car by ately1(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2018
Jagz16:
you sell cars ??
I buy car for people sir

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Helmet Experiences Here! Whether Good Bad Or Ugly! / Between Tramigo And MTN C Track / What Are The Common Problems That Acura Tl 2004-2006 Do Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.