Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) (37348 Views)

Rejoice With Me My Nairaland Family. My Wife Just Gave Birth To A Baby Boy. / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Hilarious Moment Little Baby Quenched Candlelight With Bare Hands (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Dailyhappenings: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
See love: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her
Hands
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMrNFkhLdcc

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Legalpunch(m): 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
I believe grin

4 Likes

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wow. Great!

Its worth emulating.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by FvckShiT(m): 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
-Why the Fuçk won't you fůcking know the hands that give you Handjòbs every fùckin night cheesy

165 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by debque(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
so??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
I can identify bae by touching her nyansh grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by emeijeh(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
How many times will this nonsense hit front page?!

Nigerians are hungry, this one is identifying his wife.

Na gameshow Nigerians wan chop?

6 Likes

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Uyi168: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

-Why the Fuçk won't you fůcking know the hands that give you Handjòbs every fùckin night cheesy
U just fvcking spoke my mind!

13 Likes

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Berlyn1(f): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ahn Ahn it's normal, anyone else can do same tongue
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
great!!
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Hamsaini: 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by freeman95(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Takes balls
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by thorbar(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Petrol is 190 per litre in my town.
And this is making front page!

11 Likes

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
I can identify my ex Ngozi by the craw-craw on her ikebe.

That is how i learnt Map Reading in Geography wink

11 Likes

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Appetizer(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
Those men are lord of the rings. 
Same set of men that would date you for donkey years with daily straffing for over 8 years...
How they no go sabi the texture of your grand mama hand join?
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Teewhy2: 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
One + one = One in marriage.
After some time in marriage the couple tends to look like one another also know each other smell.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

3 Likes

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Berlyn1(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
FvckShiT:

lol

1 Like

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by shogsman(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
So dis is suppose to mean he loves his wife abi,he go soon blind for real,idiot.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Dailyhappenings:
See love: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her
Hands
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMrNFkhLdcc

the man really tried, kudos to him!

3 Likes

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by BruncleZuma: 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
translux:
From tomorrow onwards there are new communication regulations.

All calls are recorded

All phone call recordings saved

WhatsApp is monitored

Twitter is monitored

Facebook is monitored

All social media and forums are monitored

Inform those who do not know.

Your devices are connected to ministry systems.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages

Inform your children, Relatives and friends about this to take care

*_Don't forward any posts or videos etc., you receive regarding politics/present situation about Government/PM etc._*

Police have put out a notification termed ..Cyber Crime ... and action will be taken...just delete ...

Inform your friends & others too.

Writing or forwarding any msg on any political & religious debate is an offence now....arrest without warrant...

This is very serious, plz let it be known to all our groups and individual members as group admin can b in deep trouble.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages.
Inform everyone about this to take care.

Please share it; it's very much true. Group admins please be careful.

STOP POSTING OUT OF IGNORANCE

It costs the Chinese RMB40 billion(~$6,328,400,000.00) to build and maintain internet censorship which they have been doing since the 90's and their firewall "The Great Wall" is currently at it's third stage...only about 3% of their population access the internet outside this firewall.

They employ about 2million police officers to have this huge infrastructure maintained and monitored on a 24/7 basis.

How much will you pay your police/efcc/army/dss to waste time, money and effort looking at people's Twitter posts just because some douchebags can't take what they've been dishing out. And lastly Nigeria is not a military dictatorship or so I presume.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Old news
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by pxjosh(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
emeijeh:
How many times will this nonsense hit front page?!

Nigerians are hungry, this one is identifying his wife.

Na gameshow Nigerians wan chop?

You musn't wail to everything you see on fp undecided

3 Likes

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by ademusiwa3r: 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by dake40(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Scam

Why did the cameraman take 2 resounding shots when it got to the wife's turn?

It made it look cooked up

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by shogsman(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Blindfolding Nawa o,foolishness no dey respect age o.
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by NwaOhafia: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
why would he know his wife's hand with that big ring on it. Even without the ring, why would a man know the hand he put a ring on and say "i do"
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
cool
Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
translux:
From tomorrow onwards there are new communication regulations.

All calls are recorded

All phone call recordings saved

WhatsApp is monitored

Twitter is monitored

Facebook is monitored

All social media and forums are monitored

Inform those who do not know.

Your devices are connected to ministry systems.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages

Inform your children, Relatives and friends about this to take care

*_Don't forward any posts or videos etc., you receive regarding politics/present situation about Government/PM etc._*

Police have put out a notification termed ..Cyber Crime ... and action will be taken...just delete ...

Inform your friends & others too.

Writing or forwarding any msg on any political & religious debate is an offence now....arrest without warrant...

This is very serious, plz let it be known to all our groups and individual members as group admin can b in deep trouble.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages.
Inform everyone about this to take care.

Please share it; it's very much true. Group admins please be careful.

Make then come arrest me. I dey my house.

Buhari was a mistake.

4 Likes

Re: Blindfolded Man Identifies His Wife Just By Touching Her Hands (video) by Mayor38(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Oya clap for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) / I Sold My Husband’s House And Relocated To The USA / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.