Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? (936 Views)

How To Invest In Cryptocurrency: A Beginner’s Guide / What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. / Is Investment In Cryptocurrency A Good Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Damony: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello, My fellow Nairaladers. Please, I want to invest in cryptocurrency. I don't know whether it would be a wise thing to do. Please help a Brother by giving him advice on how to go about it, if it is a profitable venture. And if it is not, please save him from losing his hard earned money(Lol).

N/B: Please, Only mature and sensible responses that are devoid of insults, are needed here.

God bless! grin

God bless!
Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Damony: 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Moderators, please kindly help me move this to front page or any quarters I can get responses. I really need these responses; like seriously
Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Built2last: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
I have made good Fortune in Cryptocurrencies.
However, you must read up ad study wide to understand what you are going into. A lot of scammers are collecting money from people that they will trade for them.

Overt time I spent money to be trained. And early 2017 I went in with 5000 USD. It was money lying fallow in the bank. Don't forget I told you I was trained before I began trading.

You may not have money but I advise you learn. And start small with money you can afford to loose. Be trained and understand the technical and fundamental aspect of it.

Don't put all your money into Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Keep some in Fiat.

Can Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies make you a millionaire. Yes it can. Can it wreck you. Yes it can if you are greedy.

If you are in Abuja. Attend this training... coming up in February. They do more of practicals than theory. Unfortunately, I won't be in town but I was trained by them. And you should give it a shot before putting in money

2 Likes

Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by sapientia(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Its a good business that has a lot of risks.

However, now is not a good time to invest in crypto..

Lost of scam ICO have reduced confidence in crypto with the USDT news too.

My humble advise.. let him register at poleniex.com or cryptopia.co.nz.. so that he will use the waiting time to read and read and read.

Its a very risky stuff.. one can easily get scammed..

1 Like

Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Damony: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Woow!
Thanks, Sir. I wish I could be in Abuja for the training. Uyo is where I live. I will be grateful if you know anyone you can refer me to, here in Uyo.
Built2last:
I have made good Fortune in Cryptocurrencies.
However, you must read up ad study wide to understand what you are going into. A lot of scammers are collecting money from people that they will trade for them.

Overt time I spent money to be trained. And early 2017 I went in with 5000 USD. It was money lying fallow in the bank. Don't forget I told you I was trained before I began trading.

You may not have money but I advise you learn. And start small with money you can afford to loose. Be trained and understand the technical and fundamental aspect of it.

Don't put all your money into Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Keep some in Fiat.

Can Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies make you a millionaire. Yes it can. Can it wreck you. Yes it can if you are greedy.

If you are in Abuja. Attend this training... coming up in February. They do more of practicals than theory. Unfortunately, I won't be in town but I was trained by them. And you should give it a shot before putting in money

1 Like

Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Damony: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Damony: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Noted!
Thanks, Sir.
sapientia:

My humble advise.. let him register at poleniex.com or cryptopia.co.nz.. so that he will use the waiting time to read and read and read.

Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by sapientia(m): 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Damony:
Woow!
Thanks, Sir. I wish I could be in Abuja for the training. Uyo is where I live. I will be grateful if you know anyone you can refer me to, here in Uyo.

Let me simply advise you.. avoid any training as it will get you more confused if you have learnt online.

Register at Bitcointalk.org

Research on what blockchain technology is all about before paying anyone for any training. How do one pay for what you can easily get with the correct infos.

Not to bash who advised you but the way crypto is going on now.. one have to know how works before venturing but it cant be gotten in a seminar.

1 Like

Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Built2last: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
sapientia:

Hey bro,

I beg to disagree that now is not the time to invest.
The market is down and if one has money. Now is time to buy buy and buy and hold. Bitcoin touched 20, 000 late last year. It will do far more this year. If you have studied market trend in the last 3years. There are over 1500 coins in the market and I have bought 10 that I won't touch till 2021. Lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by allen59: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Damony: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Thanks. I will surely follow your advice religiously smiley

sapientia:

Let me simply advise you.. avoid any training as it will get you more confused if you have learnt online.

Register at Bitcointalk.org

Research on what blockchain technology is all about before paying anyone for any training. How do one pay for what you can easily get with the correct infos.

Not to bash who advised you but the way crypto is going on now.. one have to know how works before venturing but it cant be gotten in a seminar.
Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Damony: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ha!
This is wisdom. But what if the unexpected happens? Are there ways one can control losses?
Built2last:

Hey bro,

I beg to disagree that now is not the time to invest.
The market is down and if one has money. Now is time to buy buy and buy and hold. Bitcoin touched 20, 000 late last year. It will do far more this year. If you have studied market trend in the last 3years. There are over 1500 coins in the market and I have bought 10 that I won't touch till 2021. Lockdown.
Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Built2last: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Damony:
Ha!
This is wisdom. But what if the unexpected happens? Are there ways one can control losses?

Sure there are.
Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Damony: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wooow!
Then, one cannot totally be on the losing side; if things go south!
Thanks for this info

Built2last:

Sure there are.
Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by KangaIye: 3:56am On Jan 31, 2018
undecided
Re: Is Cryptocurrency A Good Business To Invest In? by Damony: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Why not give an opinion
KangaIye:
undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Buy Itunes Cards And Any Other Gift Card In Exchange Of Cash / Pmt Boss Completes Road Projects In Nsukka And Emene, Enugu / Need Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.