Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,476 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Where Do I Get A Good Exfoliating Cream? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Do I Get A Good Exfoliating Cream? (712 Views)

Why You Should Use An Exfoliating Body Scrub / How To Make EXFOLIATING & MOISTURISING LOTION / Thrive Natural Face Scrub For Men – Exfoliating Facial Cleanser For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Get A Good Exfoliating Cream? by erenax: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pls i need a good exfoliating cream to restore my color, where can I get one? I was born fair in complexion but now am dark. Can anyone assist?
Re: Where Do I Get A Good Exfoliating Cream? by Mariangeles(f): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
erenax:
Pls i need a good exfoliating cream to restore my color, where can I get one? I was born fair in complexion but now am dark. Can anyone assist?
What moisturizer are you using at the moment?
Re: Where Do I Get A Good Exfoliating Cream? by erenax: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mariangeles:
What moisturizer are you using at the moment?

Vaseline
Re: Where Do I Get A Good Exfoliating Cream? by Mariangeles(f): 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
erenax:

Vaseline
What variant of Vaseline? because they have different variants...
Re: Where Do I Get A Good Exfoliating Cream? by erenax: 12:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Mariangeles:
What variant of Vaseline? because they have different variants...

I buy any Vaseline I see in the market and buy... Don't know the variant
Re: Where Do I Get A Good Exfoliating Cream? by Mariangeles(f): 2:29am On Jan 31, 2018
erenax:

I buy any Vaseline I see in the market and buy... Don't know the variant
Most Vaseline lotions contains Vitamin E, that is why it darkens your skin.
If you want to buy next time, look for one without vitamin E like Vaseline coco radiant(the one in brown container) , your skin tone will be restored as it was.
Anytime you're buying any moisturizers at all, watch for the ingredient tocopherol acetate or tocopheryl...when you see either of those among the ingredient list, DO NOT BUY IT! 'cause that's different names for Vitamin E and it will darken you SERIOUSLY!
BUY VASELINE COCO RADIANT LOTION.
DO NOT BUY VASELINE COCO GLOW, it has Vitamin E.
Re: Where Do I Get A Good Exfoliating Cream? by tuniboss: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2018
Sonya Aloe Deep-Cleansing Exfoliator is the fifth
and final step in the Sonya Skin Care Regime , and
it is used after cleansing with Sonya Aloe Purifying
Cleanser.
Gentle enough to use twice a week.
Contains moisturizing Aloe Vera.
Jojoba beads scrub gently.

if you are interested in getting this mention your number and I'll get back to you....

(1) (Reply)

9 Other Things To Do With White Sugar Instead Of Eating It. / Four Ways To Get Your Tooth As White As Snow / Good Foods For Bigger Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.