Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (57747 Views)

See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Angelb4: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
I COULDN'T SEE A MAN WITH PLENTY MONEY. THIS LIST IS TOTALLY NOT COMPLETE
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by MrPresident1: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Blackhawk01: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nice list. kiss
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
A man who is indecisive and clumsy can be sooo annoying and irritating. He'll keep phone in between his lap o and be asking me to flash his number...

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by binsanni(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Over 50 waiting. nah by force ni,
Amakavula:
don't be so bitter. No single guy have all of these qualities. We are only saying you should try with some. Over 50% maybe.

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by piroux(f): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
2 and 3, totally on point wink

That your number 1 though!! undecided
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by MrPresident1: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A man who is indecisive and clumsy can be sooo annoying and irritating. He'll keep phone in between his lap o and be asking me to flash his number...

I am looking for NwanyiEhamufu, do you know where she is?
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
MrPresident1:

I am looking for NwanyiEhamufu, do you know where she is?
Lokzzz...kwantinu looking
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by NaijaYahooBoy: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Op, the first should be guys with extra large bank accounts
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Enemyofpeace: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
I have no time for bullshiiiiiiit. Sex doll has tooked over. Fok all girls. The most foked should come here and mention me to get foked up again
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by MrPresident1: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lokzzz...kwantinu looking

Direct me where to look na embarassed
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Henry1006(m): 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nonsense.
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by stevecantrell: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
suckprick:

Suck prick? kiss
Sicko ! shocked
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by don4real18(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
When you finish possessing all these qualities, one Yahoo guy will snatch her from you grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Deckline(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nothing is more irresistable as money. Money,Just give her money,she will love you forever.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Deo1986(m): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
OP, i don't give a flying fuq about a girls attention. tongue Saving to by me a s** doll.
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by jonadaft: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:
I made a thread about how to make men crave you ladies. But the comment section showed something I had suspected for a long time. A lot of guys don't really understand how the woman mind works. So here is a thread for the guys. Below was a cull I took off an article which I agree to a degree with. Enjoy.

A Man Who Will Tell Her “No” - Nice guys, I want you to start saying “no” whenever a girl ask you to do something. Do this for about a week and see the looks they give you change. Girls love a guy who will say “no” and then not explain himself. This is because girls want to be with someone they can trust and they trust a man who will say no because they are being honest about what they want.
A Man Who Knows How and When to Touch Her - Whether it’s a delicate touching her hand to accent a point in conversation or wiping a tear off her cheek with your thumb. Knowing when and how to touch her is powerful. She’ll appreciate a man when to be gentle and how to be rough.
A Man Who Looks As if He Has it All Figured Out - The reason why women care about a man’s fashion sense is because it is an indication to her on whether he has his life figured out. A man who knows what looks good on him and how to wear an outfit, shows her that he knows how to present himself to the world. This doesn’t stop at fashion. The less clueless you look the more attractive you will be to women.
A Man Who Knows When and How to be Dominant - Taking the lead without being domineering is rare skill. You should always look for opportunities to take responsibility during your interactions with women you are interested in. Pick the place the group is going to eat, it doesn’t mean you have to go there, but be the guy who is constantly moving the ball forward. Always try and err on the side of being bossy rather than passive.
A Man Who is Persistent but Doesn’t Beg - The way to be persistent without looking needy is to be charming. Asking a girl out multiple times isn’t creepy if you find a way not to be creepy about it. What helps with this is always having a smile, and not looking disheartened if things don’t go your way. Being able to move on and try again is powerful as it shows the girl that you have core confidence and small things don’t shake you.
A Man Who Walks Through the World With Ease - No person will make him nervous, no situation will have him looking stressed. He ask for what he wants with a smile, tells you no with a pat on the back. Life looks effortless for him because he’s so good at living his.
Na your stupîd pix u take spoil everything.

A topic about men and u go put BOY picture undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by fabrestove: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
All these na Rubbish.
Just get millions for ya akkant make u see suntin
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by karli4nia(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:

A Man Who Walks Through the World With Ease - No person will make him nervous, no situation will have him looking stressed. He ask for what he wants with a smile, tells you no with a pat on the back. Life looks effortless for him because he’s so good at living his.

I think one can find some of these superficial personality qualities u have enumerated in many men around. But this last one sounds so much utopian to me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by jidxin(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:
don't be so bitter. No single guy have all of these qualities. We are only saying you should try with some. Over 50% maybe.
i have 90% of doz qualities....im not advertising tho

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Galaticos444: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
"If u no get money hide ur face"dats is d new anthem by slam queen.MOB(money over bitches)
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by EmmyDJourno: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
After you get all this good attributes, abeg no forget to have money, or a good paying job atleast wink

Cause with money you would not need all these to score a hot chick kiss
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by karli4nia(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
pocohantas:
Some of the points are spot on.

For the right man, I will be the right woman.
The rest can burn grin grin

How it going? Been a while.. wink you know ur profound opinions can always be spoted from miles away by the "right men" wink
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by CSTR2: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
There is no big deal about these qiualities. They are inter-related.
If you have one, you have most.

I am certain i have those in my armoury.
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Jonathan:

Na your stupîd pix u take spoil everything.

A topic about men and u go put BOY picture undecided
But I love black guys.Young or not He is so well dressed and handsome. Being a man isn't age but maturity kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by STILESGANG: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Story.. Women find only ridiculously good looking or rich guys irresistible. All this list na wash undecided
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
NaijaYahooBoy:
Op, the first should be guys with extra large bank accounts
and how many serious minded , highly intelligent and supportive women have you found with just money? ** here is a secret , connections and societal levels matter more to a lady than money*

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I have no time for bullshiiiiiiit. Sex doll has tooked over. Fok all girls. The most foked should come here and mention me to get foked up again
When you don't try , then you will come and complain that ladies aren't responding.
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by mikolosis(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
My brother if you have all those qualities in your arsenal and your bank account is showing red,your name go bi sorry,thats just like having an AK47 without a magazine.
Thats like having food items in the house but your out of gas.
Money out weights all those qualities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.