Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (57751 Views)

See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by seenga(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
So make i de stress myself for all these things for wetin? wey e be say in the end na still toto she go submit...
abegi, make i hussle get money, women dont care what u are or do as long as u ooze money. u can send ur P.A. to woo a woman on ur behalf so u can sleep with her when yoiu get back and she will oblige if she knows ure in money.

I am talking about nowadays women sha, not our mama dem set o! because now the world haf spuel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by davillian(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
in summary you're saying women love fuckboys and bad guys right

well issoraite
But ladies that I don't really care about are the ones that takes me serious and the ones I care about acts stupid must times.
The funny thing here is that when my mind are off them,that's when they present them selves as a pRey.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by gudvibz(f): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
So intelligence doesn't make the list abi? undecided just so you know some of us appreciate intelligence and straight forward men grin
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Austinoiz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
in summary you're saying women love fuckboys and bad guys right

well issoraite

Sammy, abeg wetin be fuckboy?
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by SmartyPants(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:
don't be so bitter. No single guy has all of these qualities. We are only saying you should try with some. Over 50% maybe.

I was going to quote you to say this is frankly unrealistic particularly at number 5. There is always someone to make someone nervous.

The sum-total of your points really is: get your life together and everything will follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by SmartyPants(m): 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
gudvibz:
So intelligence doesn't make the list abi? undecided just so you know some of us appreciate intelligence and straight forward men grin

In my experience women who say they like intelligent men generally tend to actually like men who look intelligent as measured by certain superficial factors such as dress sense and elocution, rather than possess any genuine intelligence.

5 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
SmartyPants:

I was going to quote you to say this is frankly unrealistic particularly at number 5. There is always someone to make someone nervous.

The sum-total of your points really is: get your life together and everything will follow.
so correct. Any man who has this in order, Money wouldn't be a problem.
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by gudvibz(f): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
SmartyPants:

In my experience women who say they like intelligent men generally tend to actually like men who look intelligent as measured by certain esoteric factors such as dress sense and elocution, rather than possess any genuine intelligence.

Not doubting your experience but I'm pretty sure I can differentiate between both if not at first but subsequently
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Switruth: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Talk about pocket size not looks.
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by InvertedHammer: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
In a third world country like Nigeria, only 2 things:

1. Make a lot of money.

2. Just don't care. (Don't be abusive, rude or violent. But let nothing about the opposite sex mean much to you).

That's all.

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Handsomecole(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
U fine look chai!!! shocked
Amakavula:
don't be so bitter. No single guy has all of these qualities. We are only saying you should try with some. Over 50% maybe.
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by ba7man(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
A man who doesn't hesitate to say " Send me your account details". cool
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by SmartyPants(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
gudvibz:

Not doubting your experience but I'm pretty sure I can differentiate between both if not at first but subsequently

Well, not doubting your capability either but it is almost a fact that as much as women may claim to be attracted to intelligence, the actual dating pattern of most women does not confirm this assertion.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by gudvibz(f): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
SmartyPants:

Well, not doubting your capability either but it is almost a fact that as much as women may claim to be attracted to intelligence, the actual dating pattern of most women does not confirm this assertion.

What I can say to that is maybe they aren't that bright themselves or they can put up with it. But I can't it irritates me no end
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by debolayinka(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Rigel95:
spot on op. 12 bottles of gin for you.

You wan kill am? shocked
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Yakzo(m): 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Growin up back then, i remember, i was a recluse of a sort; only football and very close friends brought me out my cocoon but to my friends greatest surprise some of the well sought-after girls always coming to make advances at me. I wasn't that handsome, son of a teacher and gentle. Please explain
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Rigel95(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
debolayinka:

You wan kill am? shocked
kill ke? I trust her she go finish am
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
hmmmm.. turn the tables around a bit
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Enemyofpeace: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:
When you don't try , then you will come and complain that ladies aren't responding.
why you I try when sex doll can do what you are doing yanga even better than you. It moans better,it screams better, it speaks in tongues better and it has no body nor mouth odours
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:
I made a thread about how to make men crave you ladies. But the comment section showed something I had suspected for a long time. A lot of guys don't really understand how the woman mind works. So here is a thread for the guys. Below was a cull I took off an article which I agree to a degree with. Enjoy.

A Man Who Will Tell Her “No” - Nice guys, I want you to start saying “no” whenever a girl ask you to do something. Do this for about a week and see the looks they give you change. Girls love a guy who will say “no” and then not explain himself. This is because girls want to be with someone they can trust and they trust a man who will say no because they are being honest about what they want.
A Man Who Knows How and When to Touch Her - Whether it’s a delicate touching her hand to accent a point in conversation or wiping a tear off her cheek with your thumb. Knowing when and how to touch her is powerful. She’ll appreciate a man when to be gentle and how to be rough.
A Man Who Looks As if He Has it All Figured Out - The reason why women care about a man’s fashion sense is because it is an indication to her on whether he has his life figured out. A man who knows what looks good on him and how to wear an outfit, shows her that he knows how to present himself to the world. This doesn’t stop at fashion. The less clueless you look the more attractive you will be to women.
A Man Who Knows When and How to be Dominant - Taking the lead without being domineering is rare skill. You should always look for opportunities to take responsibility during your interactions with women you are interested in. Pick the place the group is going to eat, it doesn’t mean you have to go there, but be the guy who is constantly moving the ball forward. Always try and err on the side of being bossy rather than passive.
A Man Who is Persistent but Doesn’t Beg - The way to be persistent without looking needy is to be charming. Asking a girl out multiple times isn’t creepy if you find a way not to be creepy about it. What helps with this is always having a smile, and not looking disheartened if things don’t go your way. Being able to move on and try again is powerful as it shows the girl that you have core confidence and small things don’t shake you.
A Man Who Walks Through the World With Ease - No person will make him nervous, no situation will have him looking stressed. He ask for what he wants with a smile, tells you no with a pat on the back. Life looks effortless for him because he’s so good at living his.

You made sense for your mind abi? Stop deceiving yourself.

See what what makes men irresistible.

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nackzy: 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
pocohantas:
Some of the points are spot on.

For the right man, I will be the right woman.
The rest can burn grin grin
Nice point my dear...where are u based?
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Sketch007(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
pocohantas:
Some of the points are spot on.

For the right man, I will be the right woman.
The rest can burn grin grin

Ma'am ain't got time for stories grin
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by viktohmarkz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:
I made a thread about how to make men crave you ladies. But the comment section showed something I had suspected for a long time. A lot of guys don't really understand how the woman mind works. So here is a thread for the guys. Below was a cull I took off an article which I agree to a degree with. Enjoy.

A Man Who Will Tell Her “No” - Nice guys, I want you to start saying “no” whenever a girl ask you to do something. Do this for about a week and see the looks they give you change. Girls love a guy who will say “no” and then not explain himself. This is because girls want to be with someone they can trust and they trust a man who will say no because they are being honest about what they want.
A Man Who Knows How and When to Touch Her - Whether it’s a delicate touching her hand to accent a point in conversation or wiping a tear off her cheek with your thumb. Knowing when and how to touch her is powerful. She’ll appreciate a man when to be gentle and how to be rough.
A Man Who Looks As if He Has it All Figured Out - The reason why women care about a man’s fashion sense is because it is an indication to her on whether he has his life figured out. A man who knows what looks good on him and how to wear an outfit, shows her that he knows how to present himself to the world. This doesn’t stop at fashion. The less clueless you look the more attractive you will be to women.
A Man Who Knows When and How to be Dominant - Taking the lead without being domineering is rare skill. You should always look for opportunities to take responsibility during your interactions with women you are interested in. Pick the place the group is going to eat, it doesn’t mean you have to go there, but be the guy who is constantly moving the ball forward. Always try and err on the side of being bossy rather than passive.
A Man Who is Persistent but Doesn’t Beg - The way to be persistent without looking needy is to be charming. Asking a girl out multiple times isn’t creepy if you find a way not to be creepy about it. What helps with this is always having a smile, and not looking disheartened if things don’t go your way. Being able to move on and try again is powerful as it shows the girl that you have core confidence and small things don’t shake you.
A Man Who Walks Through the World With Ease - No person will make him nervous, no situation will have him looking stressed. He ask for what he wants with a smile, tells you no with a pat on the back. Life looks effortless for him because he’s so good at living his.
After you've got all this quality she'll still dupe you for a fuckboy. Saying you are too caring
Eazi nur madness that would visit her village people?
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by mommaJ(f): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64528004
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Crossbow:

cheesy

Suffer hold your neck like wetin dey SUFF..

Lmao grin wink cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
All na wash! Thank me later.

Amakavula:

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by cheta02(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
The only thing that make men irresistible are Goals.
Everything else is secondary .
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bossontop:
Nice points sha....slay queens won't understand

Slay queens no get brain naw
Slay queens=sex dolls angry
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by omonnakoda: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:

So is this Buhari or Atiku?
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by newslifeop: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Yes
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by omonnakoda: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
In truth what matters is the man who other MEN find irresistible.
A man who tells other men to sit,to stand, to fight and to die.

A leader of men is agod to women.
Whether it is Mugabe or Shekarau
IBB or Gani Adams
Gaddafi or Tompolo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Asking Your Boyfriend For Money / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.