Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" (41354 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nasir123(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Interesting!
Setup by politicians/pastors?

Waiting!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
I tire o.

habisegz:
Lmao... Is the lady confused or what... This is Bobo... O can't sip enough... Technology is fast growing, who knows she might make the video to be dated back.�
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by jrusky(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hhmmm this girl urgently needs help definitely her sponsorer might go for her life this game she got herself to is too dangerous.

As per Sahara desert or reporter I have nothing to say only luck sowore or soweto has is people like me is not in politics if not I will do everything under this heaven to shut Sahara desert or reporter down for ever and send that sowore or Soweto to a long term jail.

For otobo or opobo see what you have put yourself your case is a sorry case.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Awoo88: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Alariiwo:

You're always on the wrong side of things.. Why?

I don't get this unnecessary hate on sowore. Did otobo ever accuse him?
Sowore published a 2017 pretty recorded video. Creating the illusion that the video was done recently. The idiot is a mere house boy for some power block

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by omoelerin1: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
diasporaman:
Stephanie Otobo's Confession:

Nigerian man whose name is Obiwest Utchaychukwu on facebook calls out Featus Keyamo and Omoyele Sowore, the owner of Sahara Reporters for their roles in blackmailing Apostle Johnson Suleman. According to him the fire of God will continue to burn and haunt every one who conspired together to blackmail Apostle Johnson Suleman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJAksDzwyDY
Have you seen or heard anyone burned with the fire of God before, either in the scripture or in this our world?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by dhabrite(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
All these end time scenes sha
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by CDMagazine(m): 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViBtxhRslMs&t=4s
obowunmi:
Apostle has enjoyed what he wants to enjoy.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Gkemz: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
This lady is unstable. A chronic liar can never do away with lies. Maybe she's Lai Mohammed estranged daughter.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Haggui: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bluntboy and BushWickBill should come and tell us what this means now. They were busy masturbating over a 6 month old video and attacking the man of God. Well, they should come and explain this one
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by tiger28: 11:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
GraGra247:
The right questions people should be asking is not only who are her sponsors but as well how did she get the hard evidences of facetime video call with the pastor and as well private pictures of the pastor. Also huge sums the pastor sent to her how did it come about.
GBAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!If no one can answer these questions then they are fools for life! Why did Suleiman FIRST denied knowing her before bank statements of him sending money to her was released??....huge amounts too.mumu Nigerians!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by linearity: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
in all her videos with sahara reporters did she ever cry,? No, but the latest omr on 26th she cried and was sobered

O boy na wao for you oh!

So na cry & sober reflection bi your criteria to cipher lies from the truth?

Hope you don’t apply that criteria to your daily dealings with people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Haggui: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
omoelerin1:
Have you seen or heard anyone burned with the fire of God before, either in the scripture or in this our world?
Perhaps you need to read 2Kings 1:9-13
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Newpride(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2018
This lady isn't normal
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:00am On Jan 31, 2018
This one should park somewhere, we have enough problems with Herdsmen and crop farmers. High cost of fuel...

That was how she said she had evidence against Apostle Suleiman and till date, we are still expecting the ship laden with the evidence...

I want to believe this babe has "skoi" "skoi"
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by omoelerin1: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2018
diasporaman:
Sowore will die by accident before Easter, Keyamo will sleep and he will not wake up. Hell- Rufai will run mad
Is it Jesus that is going to do that? Because me I no understand.
mumu Christian.

I don't know the problem of you people, once someone criticize you pastor cum demi-god, you will start threatening him with sudden death or accident.

This shows that emptiness, fraud, rot and lack of spiritual vitality are synonymous in your fellowship.
When did your God become Baal that he can't fight for himself?
Mortal man who doesn't know whether he will see tomorrow saying someone will die before Easter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 31, 2018
The inshu is not whether you were paid or not...the inshu is whether Apostolic t'owo b'obo Otobo...that's the inshu
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Bonapart(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

I don't know if you know this but mouth aren't used to type undecided undecided

She's one hell of a dumb whor3
I don't care... You can as well shut your ass. No place in your body produce anything good. Wonder what your kids will inherit from you. Shut your mouth again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by ihitenansa: 12:13am On Jan 31, 2018
nawtyme:

You are disappointed right? The devil must be put to shame whether you like it or not
no adamu,.. on the contrary, i dont care about what goes on bw 2 adults,... moreso i dont care about prophet suleman.. just dat d ugly okpo is gettin more than her deserved attention... gettin really annoying
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Elxandre(m): 12:18am On Jan 31, 2018
This one is mad already.

No one can still explain the SUV found in that Actress' possession, nor the girl making outlandish requests, like checking the Apostle's Passport and even his Manhood.

They should let us hear word jare.
This issue has gone on for too long.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by omoelerin1: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Haggui:

Perhaps you need to read 2Kings 1:9-13
Perhaps you should show me where you can find that in either the gospel, acts or any of the epistles.

By the way, Elijah was not making empty noise all about. He demonstrated that spiritual power in the presence of those who came to arrest him. Unlike Aposu Suleiman who started urinating in his trousers and calling Gov. Fayose to come to his aid when DSS wanted to arrest him.

Why couldn't he call fire upon the Fulani herdsmen and DSS?
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 31, 2018
This afternoon I was so sad to see some guys jubilating over the video " Sahara Desert" posted saying Otobo claimed to have been forced into confessing. I had not seen this piece when I wrote this as if I am a Prophet. Alas my guess was right. Please Read.

To every enemy of the Church that have been mastubating on this fake news. Go and read this

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/video-suleiman-forcing-make-false-confession-otobo-cried-june-2017/

Now to everyone with their right senses let's reason together. Wouldn't it have been more realistic and wise for Otobo to have posted the claim of being forced to confess immediately when she made the claim. Instead of making it for the future. Why for the future when you can post it and make people know you are being forced. Forced? with a bullet pointed at your head or what? FORCED?

Now I want you to know that her recent confession is real. How?

Everyone in the blackmail business must be very smart and wise. You see what must have happened is this. When she was being given the blackmail business the ppl behind it are powerful and smart eg Keyamoo, and El Ruffai . They know that she might one day confess and say the truth and so part of the deal is the video for the FUTURE

Let us reason together in a case of this kind why must you make a video for the FUTURE. While you are being forced or pestered you will cry out and not make a video for the future and keep.
Please don't let your hate for the men of God debar you from saying the truth just this once. It is true that there are lots and lots of fake men of God but let's face the fact the " Future " video was made incase she opens up in the future. Thats it. She is not the one posting it, it is "Sahara Desert" grin or what does the fake online media call itself.

This is a game of smartness.

If I didnt want to beleive apostle before with all that is happening now I believe him 100%.
Otobo no matter how sick and useless she is couldn't have alleged someone, go and apologise and come out again to say she lied because she was forced.

Mind you
If the Apostle should go ahead with the case He has won because she even said in another video she was not paid nor bribed.

Don't let us be biased. Think

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by hidhrhis(m): 12:26am On Jan 31, 2018
I'm a Muslim but I don't really know the exact thing that is wrong with this gal
whatz she going to gain from bringing this pastor down
is it fame or what cos I don't understand
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by omoelerin1: 12:28am On Jan 31, 2018
jrusky:
Hhmmm this girl urgently needs help definitely her sponsorer might go for her life this game she got herself to is too dangerous.

As per Sahara desert or reporter I have nothing to say only luck sowore or soweto has is people like me is not in politics if not I will do everything under this heaven to shut Sahara desert or reporter down for ever and send that sowore or Soweto to a long term jail.

For otobo or opobo see what you have put yourself your case is a sorry case.
nonsense.
And these are the people that quickly condemn Buhari and claiming right of speech.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by dayowunmi(m): 12:32am On Jan 31, 2018
Bonapart:
Shame on the devil, baby FREEZE and foolish Nairalanders
LOL @baby freeze. The guy is just a Christian hater. Since he celebrated the ban on Christian fellowships in uniben it was pretty obvious he's not just against tithe, he's against all things Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 31, 2018
omoelerin1:
Is it Jesus that is going to do that? Because me I no understand.
mumu Christian.

I don't know the problem of you people, once someone criticize you pastor cum demi-god, you will start threatening him with sudden death or accident.

This shows that emptiness, fraud, rot and lack of spiritual vitality are synonymous in your fellowship.
When did your God become Baal that he can't fight for himself?
Mortal man who doesn't know whether he will see tomorrow saying someone will die before Easter.

Are you calling blackmail "criticize" ?
smh
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Joe4me: 12:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Why is it that some persons minds are fixated on believing the sides that are against Apostle Sulaiman and rejects the counter claims made by Stephanie?

Since the person who said so..... is now saying she said so.... in error or out of an orchestrated plan, what is your own now? Is it your money they used in paying her if she was actually paid either by him or the politicians? What else do you want to know? What are you probing? Wetin you wan know again? Wetin concern you for the matter?
Aproko master. Go and sit down jor...
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 31, 2018
Now I'm afraid for this lady. They might kill her and claim Apostle has done it. These guys are so desperate.

Before she names them and she's gone!

I'm scared for her life. Really.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by omoelerin1: 12:43am On Jan 31, 2018
tamethem:

Are you calling blackmail "criticize" ? smh
Whatever it is, I don't want to know.
Re: Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 31, 2018
free2ryhme:

RadA RadA nonsense

Pained?

You ain't see nothing yet. It the turn of your daddy freeze doing his own free styling on a sick bed. grin

You really ain't see nothing yet grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

German Church Opens Doors For Muslim Worshippers During Ramadan / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.