Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) (26437 Views)

Meet Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12 Contestants / "Dirtiest Housemates": BBNaija Contestants Accused Of Being dirty / See The BBNaija Male Housemates Cee-C Said Have Nothing To Offer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Unlimited419: 5:02am On Jan 31, 2018
See the guys below...

Which one of them?

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/dear-ladies-which-of-bbn-male.html

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by JULIE1925(f): 5:23am On Jan 31, 2018
grin

Ayaaaayaaay! Mi Ricco coco... He has this baby face look and his sex appeal is very high wink

I know some girls will prefer a bad boy look but not for me cool

But i wonder why there's NO NLders joined this BBN, especially those active members grin , Is it bcoz they didn't passed the audition? tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by ImpressionsNG: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2018
Over to you ladies, food is ready.

Meanwhile, if you have issues with your skin, such as skin damage caused by bleaching creams, chemicals in cosmetics, chronic discoloration, serious acne, and other adverse skin conditions, there is a miraculous natural solution that can restore your skin to its full glory. That solution is called flaxseed. Get the full details about it and thank me later.....
http://www.impressions.ng/flaxseed-reverse-skin-damage-caused-by-bleaching-creams/

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by johnstar(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2018
undecided

Wr are the jobless girls

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by prettyjo(f): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2018
red velvet in the morning and cherry at night grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Oim not gay
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by benzema8(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2018
this is d height of joblessness

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2018
undecided
So na so we go dey for the next 3 months abii??

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Which kind mumu post b dz one now

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by adeSoft2yk: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, which kind of wahala b dis na
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
so d-one no dey dere ?
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
I am not bobrisky
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by pautex: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
NONE OF THE ABOVE
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by koolcat: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Ayaaaayaaay! Mi Ricco coco... He has this baby face look and his sex appeal is very high wink

But i wonder why there's NO NLders joined this BBN, especially those active members grin , Is it bcoz they didn't passed the audition? tongue

Passed ko demise ni

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
I'll hit them on their heads with an old pestle...

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by tgmservice: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Nairaland always looking for a way to waste time of nigerian youths and get traffic

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by KeDv: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2018
wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by AlexCk: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Gosh,
When will they bring back Gulder Ultimate-Search??

Abi gulder no fit again, Coca-cola, or Pepsi, or Guinness should organize naa,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2018
Cherry morning and night with overdose. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2018
None...i dont see any of them giving me what i need
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Ayofaks(f): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2018
prettyjo:
Only you!? Fear God ooo cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by DaddyKross: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2018
Ginaz:
Cherry morning and night without overdose. grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2018
Truth is no one cares lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by marvin902(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2018
AlexCk:
Gosh,

i seriously miss that show..
it was worth watching..
my fav season was the actors own

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by DaddyKross: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2018
prettyjo:

17 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Mimienudles(f): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2018
AlexCk:
Gosh,

Yes, I chose Gulder Ultimate Search over this bbn joke

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2018
prettyjo:
baddest
Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by Tbillz(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

your first and only post, sex!!! Profil Pix, Sex!!!! First to comment still, sex!!!
Your brain is made of d! Ck material

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Which Of The BBNaija Male Contestants Would You Hit On? (Photos) by AlexCk: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2018
marvin902:

i seriously miss that show..
it was worth watching..
my fav season was the actors own

Ah swear o.
Miss am wella

Mimienudles:
Yes, I chose Gulder Ultimate Search over this bbn joke

Exactly, The adventures, the thrills, the evictions,
The jungle experience.
Far better than these peeps in a house doing nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Faniran Respected Fiancee While On BBA, Why Can't Thin Tall Tony Do Same? / TSTV Denies Copyright Infringement / What's The Most Ridiculously Titled Movie You've Ever Watched?? Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.