Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,862 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Sex Therapist Available - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sex Therapist Available (878 Views)

Sex Therapist Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Therapist Available by amyrealsea(f): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2018
Am a sex therapist, psychologist, and a relationship and marriage counselor. Contact me for any sexual problems, I teach the art of sex. In and out of bedroom... how to improve your sex life, with you and partner. Things you need to know and your necessary ideology. 08174388604... Contact me on Whatsapp.
I sell Nigerian best Pussy sweeteners, pussy juicers, and takes care of men's libido and irrection. We can fix you up..
Just your money....
Re: Sex Therapist Available by JULIE1925(f): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2018
amyrealsea:
Am a sex therapist, psychologist, and a relationship and marriage counselor. Contact me for any sexual problems, I teach the art of sex. In and out of bedroom... how to improve your sex life, with you and partner. Things you need to know and your necessary ideology. 08174388604... Contact me on Whatsapp.
I sell Nigerian best Pussy sweeteners, pussy juicers, and takes care of men's libido and irrection. We can fix you up..
Just your money....

cheesy

@bolded, maybe i will juz buy condensed milk for this & let him lick it like it's a lollipop NUNU .. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Lease,Dry Warehouse and Coldroom Warehouse at Lekki Lagos / Quality Granite/marble Finishing, *qualityexterior Floor/wall Design / thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.