Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

If You Reside In Lagos Come In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Reside In Lagos Come In Here (624 Views)

If Those Who Reside In Town Blame Village People For Their Woes? / As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill / Am A Business Man I Reside In Lagos I Need A Serious Lady To My Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Reside In Lagos Come In Here by EXLOVER(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2018
please I'm kind of stranded in terms of accommodation, if you stay alone in Lagos and you need someone to pair with, let me know I will add money to you....please help a brother
Re: If You Reside In Lagos Come In Here by EXLOVER(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2018
stranded
Re: If You Reside In Lagos Come In Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2018
EXLOVER:
please I'm kind of stranded in terms of accommodation, if you stay alone in Lagos and you need someone to pair with, let me know I will add money to you....please help a brother

There is an affordable short let accommodation in V.I. You can negotiate with the care taker (I think you can pay monthly for office workers on the island). I stayed there some years back when I got back to the country before getting my house. The caretakers name is Kenneth. His number is 08032612421.
Re: If You Reside In Lagos Come In Here by EXLOVER(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
efesodje:

There is an affordable short let accommodation in V.I. You can negotiate with the care taker (I think you can pay monthly for office workers on the island). I stayed there some years back when I got back to the country before getting my house. The caretakers name is Kenneth. His number is 08032612421.
thanks bro, will call him, do you have an idea of the amount they pay.
Re: If You Reside In Lagos Come In Here by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
EXLOVER:
thanks bro, will call him, do you have an idea of the amount they pay.

I think you should call him first. It was quite expensive then (as it's furnished, I think I paid like 100k monthly because I went thru the owner, but I later got to know the caretaker takes far less as he tries to make some money without the landlord knowing, thats why I feel you should speak to the caretaker directly). Let me know how it goes. Send me a pm (email). Cheers

(1) (Reply)

VAL Photo Contest... Whose Is Your Favorite. / Check Out Latest Ankara Styles For Pregnant Ladies / Why Mbaise Is The Best Place In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.