Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Woman Caught Cheating, Then She Quickly Pretends She’s A S*x Doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Caught Cheating, Then She Quickly Pretends She’s A S*x Doll (439 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating Then I Did This / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Cheating, Then She Quickly Pretends She’s A S*x Doll by Godslove2018: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2018
A video is going viral of a man being caught cheating on his girlfriend, and the length he goes to to try get away with it is RIDICULOUS.

According to the post on Facebook, he was busted by his girlfriend when about to do the dirty with another woman and decided to pretend that his ‘mate’ was a s*x doll to get away with it.

The girlfriend is understandably angry, and starts shouting: “What the Bleep is going on here? Who the Bleep is this?”

The guy responds: “It’s a bleeping sex doll” He goes the full way, too, even producing a receipt that he claims proves his purchase of the s*x doll.

The other woman, for her part, is committed to the role, standing on the stairs frozen. The guy’s girlfriend is not having it though, and starts to push her. The half-Unclad woman even attempts to

watch full video

http://livelystones.com.ng/woman-caught-cheating-quickly-pretends-shes-sx-doll/

(1) (Reply)

Let's Count From One To Million (for fun) / Please My Good Friends Help / Early Signs Of An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.