Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

I See Blood In Nigeria –bishop Ibemere - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I See Blood In Nigeria –bishop Ibemere (340 Views)

"I See Blood", Pastor Suleman Drops Terrifying Prediction About Kogi Gov'ship / How I Know Fulani Herdsmen Are Sponsored In Nigeria— Bishop Oyedepo / ‘nigerians Can See Blood Moon Tomorrow From 6:44pm To 9:21pm’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I See Blood In Nigeria –bishop Ibemere by OrientDailyNews: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
-Calls for 21-days praying and fasting

The Archbishop and President of Sabbath Community Church Nigeria-Aboha Ohii in Owerri West Local Government Area of Imo State, His Grace, Most Rev. Andrew Ibemere, has urged churches in Nigeria to pray fervently to avert imminent calamity that may befall the country.

Condemning Christians for their silence, the clergyman said that blood will flow in Nigeria if they continue to fold their arms and fail to embark on radical prayers and fasting to tame the rampaging evil that is coming.

Ibemere gave the warning while celebrating this year’s thanksgiving service at the Sabbath Community Church. In his homely, the archbishop lamented the gruesome killings going on across Nigeria.

Citing the killings in Benue, Kaduna, Taraba, Nasarawa, Rivers states, among others, he called on President Buhari and state governors to stop the gruesome killings and wanton destruction of people’s properties by the herdsmen who value cows more than human beings.

“God said thou shall not kill but people are now killing their fellow human beings as if they created them,” he said.

He lamented the rate of hardship, sufferings and agonies in the land and called on the leaders to endeavour to use the common fund available to touch the lives of the people.

He wondered why a country that is blessed by God is allowing her citizenry to pass through untold hardship to the extent that most people cannot afford a meal a day.

“Our leaders should always seek the face of God in all they do because the Nigerian situation requires great prayers. If we refused to pray for Nigeria and our leaders, more calamities will happen in the country,” he posited.

He also called on the National Assembly and the executive arm of the government to look into the problem of fuel scarcity and poor electricity supplies to enable Nigeria move forward.

He stated that a nation that produces oil in quantum cannot be passing through lingering fuel scarcity, pointing out that without steady supply of electricity, Nigeria cannot grow economically as a nation.

source
https://orientdailynews.com.ng/news/blood-nigeria-bishop-ibemere/

Lalasticlala Seun

(1) (Reply)

9 Easy Ways To Know If Your Pregnant / Upblog Cuisine: Steps On How To Make Yamarita And Pepper Sauce / 2Baba – In Love and Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.