Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? (3472 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / 2015 Prophetic Declaration - Of Oyedepo, Adeboye,w.f. Kumuyi & Oyakhilomhe / Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by Misoki(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2010
Between Pastor Kumuyi, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye of RCCG and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome WHO ONE IN HIS CATHEDRAL has the biggest number of Sunday service attendance by summing up all the sunday services??[b][/b]
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by ukotmi: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry I have the largest attendance. You can worship with us in our Grass Cathedral. It is constructed with sticks with some elephant grass to shield us from sun sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by Misoki(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2010
you could be wise if you could give us the number of that yours
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by evangy69: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2010
Another useless thread. Shiooot, infact to what intent?
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by Misoki(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2010
Is it useless to know the church attendence of churches? You evangy69 think twice! Its not for bad intension. Don't be a negative a thinker. Is it a must that if something is useless to you that it will be useless to everybody! If its useless to you according to your perspective dont waste your time dealing with it. Go tothat one which is useful to you which may be useless to others. Be wise!
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by evangy69: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2010
@Misoki,if you want to know whether this thread is useless or not,please take the first step by asking the question, TO WHAT INTENT ARE YOU SEEKING TO KNOW THE ATTENDANCE? For now i wouldn't know how to address you until you give me an honest answer to that simple question.
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by Misoki(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2010
I have told you evangy69 that its not for bad intent! but i cant tell you now exactly the intent. Sorry for that!
And do you think that those pastors or crusade teams or ministries that put their attendences in their websites or write in their books do a useless thing? Or those researchers who find out the attendences of churches for the benefit of the body of Christ and the work of God don't do a useful thing? What about attendences in the Bible? are they useless?
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by evangy69: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2010
@Misoki, I'm not dragging your intention for putting up the thread with any ulterior motive,i just want you to come out so that you can be properly instructed as regard your thought pattern. As regard NEGATIVE thinking that you accused me of,that cannot not be proved without canvassing a superior thought pattern in line with purpose.When a man lack purpose for his actions,abuse is inevitable.From your reply to my query I'm okay with the fact that you lack any purpose for the thread.

I don't know if you are a believer or not but i will like to leave this simple instruction based on inspiration from this scripture (Prov.9:8-10). Just because A PASTOR, A BISHOP or even THE POPE is doing a thing does not make it right. Anything that's not done in FAITH is sin(Romans14:23b).And what is FAITH? So then Faith cometh by hearing,an hearing by the word of God.Simply put Faith is God instructing you to carry out an action with a purpose to glorify God not to rub human ego and man carrying it out in obedience.(Faith is not wishful thinking or Ego trip.) Pastor that numbers their flocks does so for administration purpose not for ego tripping. A pastor can never know those who are faithfully serving God or those who are committed, it is the prerogatives of God. There are some languages i've been seeing as regards the kingdom of God on Nairaland i.e THE GREATEST, THE RICHEST, THE FASTEST GROWING CHURCH, THE BEST, THE BIGGEST etc. These are languages of the world system, languages of COMPETITION , RAT RACE language and ultimately the language of the devil managing the world system. I'm sorry to let you know that the kingdom of God is not about COMPETITION, it is about COMPLEMENT.(1st Cor.12:4-30). Competition brings rivalry,envy and breeds division but complement brings UNITY.

And finally remember that David was punished for numbering the Isreal in the bible(1st Chronicles 21:1-18). Verse 1 made it clear that the inspiration comes from Satan not God. God is just doing this to take their mind from CONFIDENCE IN NUMBERS but in the LIVING GOD. Remember that no man can prevail by strength.(1st Samuel 2:9). That is why this thread is needless,useless and a simple distraction for the mentioned men of God. If after this explanation,you don't get it,i guess there's nothing i could do further with you. Stay blessed.
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by Misoki(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2010
I am Blessed! I will reply on that later on and put some few hints to help you. And for your information im a believer and strongly against many many you so called worldly things. You seem to be a good person, only one or two problems with you. And Im not sure if you are a born again Christian. Anyway One moment
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by ukotmi: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2010
Misoki:

you could be wise if you could give us the number of that yours

wink wink wink winkIt is a pity that I never bothered about the number. The church is in Koko, Kebbi State where I did my NYSC. I enjoyed my service and often long for those wonderful brethren in that elephant grass structure. The grass cathedral should be about the size of a class room filled with people longing for God kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by Misoki(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2010
Misoki:

I am Blessed! I will reply on that later on and put some few hints to help you. And for your information im a believer and strongly against many many you so called worldly things. You seem to be a good person, only one or two problems with you. And Im not sure if you are a born again Christian. Anyway One moment

Evangy69, I'm sorry that I couldn't reply as I promissed you.Thank you
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by InesQor(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2010
The size of the Sunday attendance is properly judged when you see the size of faith that was involved. One man in his room in Jos may have a bigger Sunday attendance (of angels? cheesy) then an entire cathedral of any of the afore-mentioned pastors. grin grin

If anyone reading this wants to be wise, read @evangy69's responses above.

God bless.
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by Misoki(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2010
InesQor:

The size of the Sunday attendance is properly judged when you see the size of faith that was involved. One man in his room in Jos may have a bigger Sunday attendance (of angels? cheesy) then an entire cathedral of any of the afore-mentioned pastors. grin grin

If anyone reading this wants to be wise, read @evangy69's responses above.

God bless.

If you read my post between the lines, you could know that I was not talking about the QUALITY but QUANTITY!! You know!
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by ttalks(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2010
Misoki:

Between Pastor Kumuyi, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye of RCCG and Pastor Chris Oyakhilome WHO ONE IN HIS CATHEDRAL has the biggest number of Sunday service attendance by summing up all the sunday services??[b][/b]

Nobody knows.You need to employ people to do the job of counting for you.
No answer here.
Re: Who Has The Biggest Sunday Attendence Btn Pastors Kumuyi,Oyedepo,Adeboye, Chris? by InesQor(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2010
@Misoki: And that's my point. Quantity counts for nothing (did you really read evangy69's post?). Quality is what matters, man. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

What Earthly Benefits Or Advantages Does Being Loved By God Confer? / Should Dreams Be Taken Seriously? / Why I Am A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.