Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far (10770 Views)

Over 1.6 Million Candidates Register For JAMB 2019 / JAMB UTME 2019: Over 300,000 Candidates Registered So Far / ‘Only 28 Candidates Registered For Common Entrance Exam In Zamfara’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by Luukasz(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Herbephe1:
Good day sir,this is the 5th time, I will be writing jamb,I passed all my previous jamb,2014,15,16,17 and scored 200,215,220,and237(unfortunately scored 44% in putme) but I was denied admission,I should have gone for predegree form but i am not financially stable,any body with strong connection in any university (excluding private) should please help me,I don't mind going to polytechnic, am tired of staying at home!!
PM me
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by ponti93(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Luukasz:
The author of in dependence would have sold at a subsidized rate to jamb while jamb will increase the fee to its candidates. That 600million naira is probably for JAMB and not the author, I guess jamb would have purchased the book months before registration
watever d amount was... I am sure its in serious millions
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by Petdagr8t(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please Jamb I personally needs clarification on how admission are being offered to the aspiring students. I want to know if Jamb have the moral right to offer an admission to a candidate that meets the compulsory cut off marks of 180 as agreed by the most Nigerian Universities and also meets the cut off marks for his or her chosen course of study. If so then I need more light on the term cathement area which is the case in most Nigerian Universities especially A. B. U the so called Harvard University of Africa . With all due respect Jamb I want to know why Jamb and A. B. U staffs failed to offer me an admission to study political science in the same school though I struggled to merit it by scoring 267 in Utme and putme respectively?. Was it because I'm an Igbo man from Enugu or what??, If truly Nigeria wants Education for all, is that how to encourage education??. So please Jamb under the leadership of Proferssor Ishaq Olayode as a reputed man of integrity you need to look into this malady and bring some sanity in it. Or otherwise I'm so sorry the so called education for all be nothing more than nuisance to our dear country Nigeria. Thanks hope the appropriate authority will give ear and address the problem in our education system.
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by Keywordconcept(m): 9:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
What about the institutions on strike?
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by chizyn(f): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hi guys,
Pls when did d jamb form come our?
And how can one prevent d possibility of not getting admission in terms of how to feel the form, does not saying your "real" state of origin MATTER ALOT "especially if you are an igbo person??
I WANT TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO UNILAG
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by dFroshie(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Petdagr8t:
Please Jamb I personally needs clarification on how admission are being offered to the aspiring students. I want to know if Jamb have the moral right to offer an admission to a candidate that meets the compulsory cut off marks of 180 as agreed by the most Nigerian Universities and also meets the cut off marks for his or her chosen course of study. If so then I need more light on the term cathement area which is the case in most Nigerian Universities especially A. B. U the so called Harvard University of Africa . With all due respect Jamb I want to know why Jamb and A. B. U staffs failed to offer me an admission to study political science in the same school though I struggled to merit it by scoring 267 in Utme and putme respectively?. Was it because I'm an Igbo man from Enugu or what??, If truly Nigeria wants Education for all, is that how to encourage education??. So please Jamb under the leadership of Proferssor Ishaq Olayode as a reputed man of integrity you need to look into this malady and bring some sanity in it. Or otherwise I'm so sorry the so called education for all be nothing more than nuisance to our dear country Nigeria. Thanks hope the appropriate authority will give ear and address the problem in our education system.

its quite pathetic how education might have turn in this country,i also aspired to be an undergraduate in University of Ilorin having scored 240 and 72% in Jamb and Putme respectively for Civil Engineering i was still deny admission because of catchment area and am from Osun

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by Doctus(m): 12:15am On Feb 01, 2018
binsanni:
please those that write jamb last year, is it true that, it will last for 3years, because someone is saying it's a lie, that it won't last for three years
i will last for only 1 yr
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by dtc2k(m): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2018
Want to Boost your Financial Status? BUILD YOUR ICT SKILLS
ENROLL @ DIVINE TOUCH COMPUTER TRAINING SCHOOL and ENJOY: N8,000:00 for any of our single Training packages:
• 1 COMPUTER = 1 STUDENT (98% FULL PRACTICAL CLASSES)
• A CONDUCIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
We provide training on how to operate and apply applications like Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, etc.), and other essential Computer Proficiency Skills in Computer Networking, Computer Engineering, Visual Studio Programming, Project / Visio 2016, AutoCAD, CorelDraw / Photoshop, SPSS, Web Designs, Internet Operations, and lots more.
14, Toye Kuti Street, Onikoko, Panseke, Adigbe Road, Abeokuta. Call or WhatsApp: 08039408822 Email: divinetouch2k@gmail.com http://www.dtcdivinetouch.com
Divine Touch Computer Training School offers in-depth and diversity that today's workplace requires. Make a change in your LIFE today.
DISCOUNT 8th YEARS ANNIVERSARY - ALL ESSENTIAL COURSES
Upgrade and Update your computer skills- learn and know how to use the latest computer applications.

Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by dtc2k(m): 2:04am On Feb 04, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma,

DTC DIVINE TOUCH VENTURES
8th YEARS ANNIVERSARY SCHOLARSHIP
PART FEE PAYMENT FOR A TWO (2) MONTHS COMPUTER TRAINING PROGRAM

DIVINE TOUCH COMPUTER TRAINING SCHOOL located at 14, Toye Kuti Street, Panseke, Onikoko, Adigbe Road, Abeokuta. Ogun State, present a SCHOLARSHIP PART FEE PAYMENT of Eight Thousand Naira Only (₦8,000) Registration is Free and extended till 12th of February 2018.

The 98% PRACTICAL TRAINING will commence on 5th of February 2018 to 5th of April 2018 which takes place on Mondays to Fridays and Weekends (Saturday and Sunday). Interested candidates can choose a training session that best suits their schedule.
Morning Session from 8:00 am to 11:00 am
Afternoon Session from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Evening Session from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Weekend Sessions (Saturday and Sunday) from 10:00 pm to 5:00 pm

The scholarship training will cover any ONE (1) out of these 6 (SIX) Major Essential Computer Skill Areas for study and acquire MORE Practical Computer Knowledge with 1 Individual to 1 Computer System:

1. Graphics Design (CorelDraw and Adobe InDesign)
2. Internet Technology (WEB DESIGN: HTML and JAVASCRIPT)
3. Information Processing Training (Microsoft Office 2016: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher)
4. Laptop Engineering Training
5. AutoCAD 2D Training
6. Visual Basic Programming Training (Software Development)

Our goal is to empower students and youths with the ability to use the computer effectively; to enhance their academic performance, as well as, to provide an environment where the students will have competent essential practical skills necessary for success in life and their career.

Congratulations again on your selection of the DTC Divine Touch Ventures Scholarship Award and best of luck. Thank you.

Yours’ faithfully,

Mr. Adeniji Oluwaseun
Director of Operations and Systems Infrastructures
Divine Touch Computers Training School, a subsidiary of DTC Divine Touch Ventures
Mobile: 08039408822 http://www.dtcdivinetouch.com/
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by NairaExam690(m): 5:12am On Feb 04, 2018
Only fee we got admission
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by Petdagr8t(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
dFroshie:

its quite pathetic how education might have turn in this country,i also aspired to be an undergraduate in University of Ilorin having scored 240 and 72% in Jamb and Putme respectively for Civil Engineering i was still deny admission because of catchment area and am from Osun
Only God can save us from this malady
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by Princebilalzy4(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2021
[b][/b] ok
Re: JAMB UTME 2018: Over 1.2 Million Candidates Registered So Far by Hallmarkpros: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Do you need intensive preparatory lectures for your professional exams?
Enroll at:
✍�✍✍✍✅✅✅✅
ACCA
ICAN
CITN
IELTS
MS EXCEL
WES EVALUATION
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE TRAINING
IELTS EXAMS REGISTRATION
For Enquiries call: 07042224366, 09047440440
Visit us at: Suite 11-14, ETSL Exclusive Plaza, 26, Deco Road, Warri.
#IELTS #ACCA #ICAN #CITN #ACCOUNTINGSOFTWARETRAINING #WES

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Your Jamb Result Here / Can I Gain A Law Admission With This Waec Result ( Picture ) / Futminna PG Aspirants(2017/2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.