Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Google Home Disables Answers To Buddha Muhammad In Response To Jesus Controversy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Google Home Disables Answers To Buddha Muhammad In Response To Jesus Controversy (526 Views)

Father Christopher Ekabo Gives Cash Palliative To Disables In Delta / Joshua Iginla Gives 40 Disables Including Muslims N150k Each To Mark Birthday / SHOCKING VIDEO: Google Home Assistant Refuses To Define Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Home Disables Answers To Buddha Muhammad In Response To Jesus Controversy by chikachuks1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Google has announced its intention to temporarily disable all responses to questions about religious figures after coming under serious criticism this week for lack of proper programming of its smart audio technology, Google Home. This technology failed to answer questions about Jesus but yet, it answered questions about muhammad buddha and satan. This led to a serious provocation in the christian community and hence tough criticism for the technology.

After being accused of having an “agenda” and bias against Jesus and Christianity, Google released a statement on Twitter on Friday saying it was temporarily disabling all responses to questions about religious figures.

“[Google Assistant] might not reply in cases where web content is more vulnerable to vandalism and spam,” a spokesperson for Google said. “If our systems detect such circumstances, the Assistant might not reply. If similar vulnerabilities were detected for other questions — including those about other religious leaders — the Assistant also wouldn’t respond. We’re exploring different solutions and temporarily disabling these responses for religious figures on the Assistant.”

Television producer, author and speaker David Sams, who helped bring international attention to Google’s perceived bias against Christianity, posted a Facebook Live video showing Google Home’s updated responses to various religious figures.

“Religion can be complicated and I’m still learning,” Google Home responded to each of the religious names Sams asked about.

Sams celebrated Google’s response as a “victory” because he believes Jesus has now been given equal treatment to other religious figures. “It’s better to be on par, than you don’t know who Jesus is,” he said.

The controversy began because the device can play your music, call your friends, and answer almost any question that can be found on the internet. However, when asked who was Jesus, Jesus Christ or God the smart speaker previously said it did not know the answer.

“Sorry, I’m not sure how to help” or “My apologies I don’t understand,” Google Home responded before the recent programming update.

This technology was not taken lightly because it tried to treat other religions above christianity and also treated other religious heads above Jesus.
http://www.christianityupdate.com/blog/google-home-disables-answers-buddha-muhammad-response-jesus-christ-controversy/
Re: Google Home Disables Answers To Buddha Muhammad In Response To Jesus Controversy by Chiedu4Trump: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Haba nobody should be surprised.

Google is a Masonic company.

See link

1 Like

Re: Google Home Disables Answers To Buddha Muhammad In Response To Jesus Controversy by Kolanist(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
chikachuks1:
Google has announced its intention to temporarily disable all responses to questions about religious figures after coming under serious criticism this week for lack of proper programming of its smart audio technology, Google Home. This technology failed to answer questions about Jesus but yet, it answered questions about muhammad buddha and satan. This led to a serious provocation in the christian community and hence tough criticism for the technology.

After being accused of having an “agenda” and bias against Jesus and Christianity, Google released a statement on Twitter on Friday saying it was temporarily disabling all responses to questions about religious figures.

“[Google Assistant] might not reply in cases where web content is more vulnerable to vandalism and spam,” a spokesperson for Google said. “If our systems detect such circumstances, the Assistant might not reply. If similar vulnerabilities were detected for other questions — including those about other religious leaders — the Assistant also wouldn’t respond. We’re exploring different solutions and temporarily disabling these responses for religious figures on the Assistant.”

Television producer, author and speaker David Sams, who helped bring international attention to Google’s perceived bias against Christianity, posted a Facebook Live video showing Google Home’s updated responses to various religious figures.

“Religion can be complicated and I’m still learning,” Google Home responded to each of the religious names Sams asked about.

Sams celebrated Google’s response as a “victory” because he believes Jesus has now been given equal treatment to other religious figures. “It’s better to be on par, than you don’t know who Jesus is,” he said.

The controversy began because the device can play your music, call your friends, and answer almost any question that can be found on the internet. However, when asked who was Jesus, Jesus Christ or God the smart speaker previously said it did not know the answer.

“Sorry, I’m not sure how to help” or “My apologies I don’t understand,” Google Home responded before the recent programming update.

This technology was not taken lightly because it tried to treat other religions above christianity and also treated other religious heads above Jesus.
http://www.christianityupdate.com/blog/google-home-disables-answers-buddha-muhammad-response-jesus-christ-controversy/

The devil is comfortable with islam &hindu&religion etc because they are all from him but the devil can never be comfortable with JESUS CHRIST the only begotten son of GOD who defeated him totally on the cross. I am so glad i belong to JESUS!!! This and much more is solid prove &evidence that JESUS is the ONLY way to heaven, even many of the occultists\islam\mason\vatican\illuminati etc and the devil himself who birthed them all knows this

1 Like

Re: Google Home Disables Answers To Buddha Muhammad In Response To Jesus Controversy by Lirqur: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Kolanist:

The devil is comfortable with islam &hindu&religion etc because they are all from him but the devil can never be comfortable with JESUS CHRIST the only begotten son of GOD who defeated him totally on the cross. I am so glad i belong to JESUS!!! This and much more is solid prove &evidence that JESUS is the ONLY way to heaven, even many of the occultists\islam\mason\vatican\illuminati etc and the devil himself who birthed them all knows this

Dummy, the devil created Christianity, your eyes will be open on the last day when Jesus (pbuh) himself, tells you Allah, is his Lord, and that He his the only God. Then the devils spell on your eyes will clear.

1 Like

Re: Google Home Disables Answers To Buddha Muhammad In Response To Jesus Controversy by chikachuks1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lirqur:

Dummy, the devil created Christianity, your eyes will be open on the last day when Jesus (pbuh) himself, tells you Allah, is his Lord, and that He his the only God. Then the devils spell on your eyes will clear.
No problem eternity will answer for itself

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/02/18 / Excellence In COZA / This Flyer From Salvation Ministry Will Shock You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.