Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Did I Do The Right Thing???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do The Right Thing???? (1546 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Did She Do The Right Thing? [Picture] / This Is Why I Don't Talk To My Boss Anymore. Did I Do The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Six months Ago I realised that my best friend was dating my girlfriend. I didn't really think of it that much. Because I had a lot of self improvement steps that I had to take. So I simply pack up and split.

So there was this new girl that I like a lot. I asked her out and she agreed. So we went on a date and it went fine. When we were walking home she asked the following questions..

Her= Do you like me?

I replied withhout hesitation that Yes.

Her= Do you believe in holiness

Me= Yes.

Her= What are your intentions??

I told her that I just wanted us to date and develop ourselves mentally, socially and so on. I also said I hhad no sexual intentions towards her since I'm a virgin but I'm not really sure about her. So she said she had heard.

Please is this a kind of test and if so.... Did I say the right thing?

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by zicoraads: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
The type of things that you lot bring here everyday is very funny. OK, you said the right thing. Can you close the thread now? angry

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Stevengerd(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Op u don shoot yourself...U mumu ooo, forming good boy

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
Which player ManU wan sign before window close? cry

We're thin in midfield and there's still lots of matches to play
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Ritieyalu(f): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Is best as u let her know your intentions
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
I guess u r kid, why will you tell ur new girlfriend that u r virgin and no sex..... so what did you wanna gain in the relationship?
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by dingbang(m): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lwkmd... Congratulations.. She don open office for ya head..
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Khd95(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
the girl go do secret thanks service the next Sundaygrin

she don jam maga... why tell a girl u are a virgin that u dont have sexual intentions toward her.. sobubasked her out to snap pictures wit her, cook indomies together abi
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Guess I made a mistake. So what should I do??
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Tallesty1(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Six months Ago I realised that my best friend was dating my girlfriend. I didn't really think of it that much. Because I had a lot of self improvement steps that I had to take. So I simply pack up and split.

So there was this new girl that I like a lot. I asked her out and she agreed. So we went on a date and it went fine. When we were walking home she asked the following questions..

Her= Do you like me?

Me= Yes.

I told her that I just wanted us to date and develop ourselves mentally, socially and so on. I also said I hhad no sexual intentions towards her since I'm a virgin but I'm not really sure about her. So she said she had heard.

You talk too much.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Holiness cheesy cheesy
Dude welcome to the Holy Land, cheesy
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Goovo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Tallesty1:
You talk too much.
Lol, very true
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Kokolet11: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
adetoroamos:
I guess u r kid, why will you tell ur new girlfriend that u r virgin and no sex..... so what did you wanna gain in the relationship?
hahahha
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by edimolu2: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
op u mumu no be small...choi
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Cherrycandy: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Guess I made a mistake. So what should I do??

You didn't make any mistake
You did the right thing by telling her the truth
If she's not okay with the truth let her bounce

People no longer want to hear the truth anymore
Pre martial sex is wrong
And love shouldn't be based on sex

if you want that relationship to go far put sex aside

The moment you tell a guy/girl that you don't want sex in a relationship they will just back off....Your type is rare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Hybridz: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:

Her= Do you like me?

Me= Yes.

There is nothing wrong in what you've said.You simply trying to be open-minded which isn't a fault.Even if she misbehaves, you'll be satisfied you've done nothing wrong and have a clear conscience.

Don't mind these dudes saying what would u gain in the r/ship coz there is more than enough to gain than sexual pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thank you all for you time. I really appreciate it. She isn't picking my calls. I guess I bleeped up.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by GhettoHustler007(m): 1:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Hybridz:

There is nothing wrong in what you've said.You simply trying to be open-minded which isn't a fault.Even if she misbehaves, you'll be satisfied you've done nothing wrong and have a clear conscience.

Don't mind these dudes saying what would u gain in the r/ship Coz there is more than enough to gain than sexual pleasure.

Yeah, Nice Talk
Me Don't Support Premarital Shiii Though
For Me I Decided I'll Just Wait Till It's Time To Get Married Then You Get A Wife... But With This Comment Permit Me To Ask What One Can Gain From A Relationship Besides Sexual Pleasure Like You've Said..

#Fornication
#BigSin[b]
Hybridz:

Don't mind these dudes saying what would u gain in the r/ship Coz there is more than enough to gain than sexual pleasure.

Yeah, Nice Talk
For Me I Decided I'll Just Wait Till It's Time To Get Married Then You Get A Wife... But With This Comment Permit Me To Ask What One Can Gain From A Relationship Besides Sexual Pleasure Like You've Said..

#Fornication
#BigSin[/b]
Hybridz:

Yeah, Nice Talk
For Me I Decided I'll Just Wait Till It's Time To Get Married Then You Find A Wife... But With This Comment Permit Me To Ask What One Can Gain From A Relationship Besides Sexual Pleasure Like You've Said..

#Fornication
#BigSin
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Hybridz: 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
GhettoHustler007:

Yeah, Nice Talk

#Fornication
#BigSin[b]

Yeah, Nice Talk

#Fornication
#BigSin[/b]

Yeah, Nice Talk
For Me I Decided I'll Just Wait Till It's Time To Get Married Then You Find A Wife... But With This Comment Permit Me To Ask What One Can Gain From A Relationship Besides Sexual Pleasure Like You've Said..

#Fornication
#BigSin
If I'm to answer this your question with what I really have in mind,i will definitely be writing an epistle.

But to save ourselves some valuable time,the best and concise lead I can give is to check out yiur relationship with the female folks already in your life.How do u relate with your mum,female siblings, female cousins,nieces,grandmas and even some lecturers. I'm sure you do this with no carnal intention and if at all there was ever any,it has and will never lead u to take a wrong step (unless one is being controlled by some spirits)

It should be noted that the excesses and fun being shown to you by these folks are managed and so,i see no reason why u can't channel that same discipline to your prospective gf/wife.

I believe the thought of getting laid is born out of one or two of peer pressure,complex,too much idleness,sexual indiscipline etc or even all.All these can take the better part of one's thought if one cannot see the positiveness iinn the flip side of getting laid prematurely, which is, 'I ain't gonna loose anything tangible if I refuse,lemme instead channel the energy used in wooing the said babe into something positive or use the babe's xtreme fondness of me to the betterment of my life albeit without being self-centred to your course alone'.

PS:I do not intend to write this much but the words keep coming.Permit me to give the words a premature halt at this juncture....

#premarital sex is BAD,stay off it.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by GhettoHustler007(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hybridz:

If I'm to answer this your question with what I really have in mind,i will definitely be writing an epistle.

But to save ourselves some valuable time,the best and concise lead I can give is to check out yiur relationship with the female folks already in your life.How do u relate with your mum,female siblings, female cousins,nieces,grandmas and even some lecturers. I'm sure you do this with no carnal intention and if at all there was ever any,it has and will never lead u to take a wrong step (unless one is being controlled by some spirits)

It should be noted that the excesses and fun being shown to you by these folks are managed and so,i see no reason why u can't channel that same discipline to your prospective gf/wife.

I believe the thought of getting laid is born out of one or two of peer pressure,complex,too much idleness,sexual indiscipline etc or even all.All these can take the better part of one's thought if one cannot see the positiveness iinn the flip side of getting laid prematurely, which is, 'I ain't gonna loose anything tangible if I refuse,lemme instead channel the energy used in wooing the said babe into something positive or use the babe's xtreme fondness of me to the betterment of my life albeit without being self-centred to your course alone'.

PS:I do not intend to write this much but the words keep coming.Permit me to give the words a premature halt at this juncture....

#premarital sex is BAD,stay off it.

Sure I'll Thanks a lot..
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing???? by Hybridz: 11:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
GhettoHustler007:

Sure I'll Thanks a lot..
You welcome bro!

(1) (Reply)

Airforce Have You Seen Your Oga Birthday Party Pic / Correct This Hilarious Prewedding Photo T-shirt Prints / Married Or Unmarried Sex Is Not A Sin!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.