Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) (57384 Views)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by CHAVINCI: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
u dis child,making it in life is nt an option,it's a must
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Mintayo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
Someone somewhere actually thinks this cute kid is a witch? shocked shocked
Ejo nbe ni orun sha...

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
That is a Christian RIGHT THERE, not the tithe paying fake Christians we have in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by koolaid87: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Shine ur light for ppl to see

Much love to the lady n the cute boy

Tell me how God won't open the window of heaven for this lady regardless of her religious affiliation

Spread the love

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by omonnakoda: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
My question is it better to do this than to pay tithes. Which is more fulfilling
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by shakushakuist(f): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
2018 is on fire already!
Happy New Month too
Check this music video directed & by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Wavy AF
audio & video NOT FOR SALE

WayBack by fugeeboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
EgunMogaji:
His parents right now are looking like (please insert latest reigning meme that is appropriate).

4 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by sisisioge: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thank you dearest Lord for the echoes of hope and love in this boy's life...thank you Danish princess, may God bless your good heart.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by makdcash(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
God will truely blesa this woman......this is help,olamide song who u help...bros come see who dem help...God bless u ma
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Ebije1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
EgunMogaji:
His parents right now are looking like (please insert latest reigning meme that is appropriate).

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by bamoski(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
BruncleZuma:
And one Akwa Ibom troll will be sai-babaing instead thinking of how to solve his state's sick obsession with "Bewitched" children...

Is it by force to support your utopian bia_fraud dreams SMH
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by omonnakoda: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Matthew 25:34-36
Then the king will say to those at his right hand, ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’

He did not mention those paying tithes

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by blessedabisola: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
God Is Great.Thank You O.God Bless You All
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Maj196(m): 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
Poverty na bastard aswear

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by realisticwise: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
I am humbled. seriously! whenever I see this boy my heart skips a beat

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Obajuxxl(m): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nobody ugly, money answereth all things

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by dman4mdmoon(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
This boy will definitely have a story to tell.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
God will continue to bless this lady exceedingly cool

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by alenwup(m): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
jimjemo:
Destined for greatness indeed, he has overcome death !
He did not only overcome death but cheated it. Amazing
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
God bless dat woman

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Kokaine(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
GraGra247:
Amazing transformation of the boy. I admire this Anja woman a lot.

Reminds me of Mary Slessor and the banished calabar twins back in those days.

God bless her.
that young man will not forget her
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by TheFreeOne: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Tribalism, Demonism, Superstition and the biggest fraud of them all > Religion are the major problems in Africa.

I won't be surprised if that woman is an atheist or a humanist. But the fraudulent self acclaimed MOG's and Daddies with all the billions will hardly look the way of such stigmatized children accused of witchcraft.

Most of them struts about like peacocks, misinterprets the bible to deceive the sheepies and enlarge their business ventures under the guise of serving God.

Many are religious in this world but not Godly and it will be like film trick in the hereafter when they realised it's not like they thought and that they've been scammed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Shally2: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please how can we see these children labelled 'witches' for adoption ? Someone who is just like Angelina Jolie needs them for adoption. Seriously someone help me.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
bamoski:

Is it by force to support your utopian bia_fraud dreams SMH

Gotcha... I'm not Biafran read my write up again...
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
This is just like the proverbial saying of the rejected stone which turned out to be the chief corner stone embarassed

God bless u mightily Anja for reaching out to dis child wen u did...

To those (d parents, diviner nd d society) who were unjust to dis poor innocent child may God visit u wit His wrath angry
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Akiika: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Self-acclaimed men of god Pastors are flying in private jets while a tattoed lady is helping humanity. You need to apply common sense to religion.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Immatex(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nobody Ugly!
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Achorise: 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sagay212:
The way God will bless that white woman from transforming this boy's life when...chai...see the boy looking like one Yankee kid in the last pic. All the people shouting tithe up and down...there is a lot you can do with your tithe instead of dashing pastors.
The ones some churches are doing, you guys won't see it ooo.
It's the one they didn't do, as if churches are now government agencies.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by sinola(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
money121:
So happy for him

dis is what I am saying...normally,with all these her tattoo we would have painted her black but look at her high level charitable works she is doing in a foreign country without looking for anything in return unlike some of us who claim they are christian but hadly help someone.They only goes to church with their bible tied to their waist and pays tithe every month.
we ought to emulate from her good heart.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by donestk(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
humanitarians without borders

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by DidierDrogba: 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
God bless you woman,some children on the street are not mad,they are just hungry
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by XingXhang(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sagay212:
The way God will bless that white woman from transforming this boy's life when...chai...see the boy looking like one Yankee kid in the last pic. All the people shouting tithe up and down...there is a lot you can do with your tithe instead of dashing pastors.

Yeye talk!

You're just a pained ignoramus in search of LIKES.

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones? / Catholic Church Otukpo Built By David Mark (Photos) / Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.