Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) (57370 Views)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues 3 Children Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by erumena(m): 7:19am On Feb 01, 2018
AgricSalt:
These are people the world needs.

Seriously see the bad superstition is doing to Nigeria.

If the government wants to stop this nonsense superstitious beliefs and its usually resultant maltreatment of both man and animals, they should demand everyone to take the bible lessons from the Jehovah's witness bible study curriculum

We do not even need to go that far, both Akwa Ibom & Cross River States Govs should package a documentary of this boy and show keep airing it both on National Tv & paid Tv, then do a Radio talk show of the boy.

Let the people see the transformation, they'll start attacking those end time Wolves in Sheep's clothing who called themselves Pastors, God'll punish them in Jesus name
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by erumena(m): 7:21am On Feb 01, 2018
AgricSalt:

If the government wants to stop this nonsense superstitious beliefs and its usually resultant maltreatment of both man and animals, they should demand everyone to take the bible lessons from the Jehovah's witness bible study curriculum

We do not even need to go that far, both Akwa Ibom & Cross River States Govs should package a documentary of this boy and keep airing it both on National & paid Tv, then do a Radio talk show of the boy.

Let the people see the transformation, they'll start attacking those end time Wolves in Sheep's clothing who call themselves Pastors, God'll punish them in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 01, 2018
Omo forget dat govt talk...how many peeps walked passed this child and did nothing. Government is not our problem, it is the application that is killing us. The same mofos that rejected this innocent boy will return to thank God for his life.
The first point of government is the person sitting next to you! Until we change our mindset and embrace true "positive change" there is no hope. Even Buhari does not come close as a problem.
My 2cents...

AgricSalt:

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by jayson87: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2018
Sagay212:
The way God will bless that white woman for transforming this boy's life ehn...chai...see the boy looking like one Yankee kid in the last pic. All the people shouting tithe up and down...there is a lot you can do with your tithe instead of dashing pastors.
See brother.. I am going to let you marry my daughter without paying any bride price for this comment. This is what we should be doing, God will bless this woman a million times before he considers any tither.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by austin2all: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2018
were was god and his friend allah
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by mvem(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2018
Maj196:
If not for poverty they won't believe in such dey don't have d moni to treat d poor boy so dey hid in under superstition.
...my brother ignorance and poverty is different...there is poverty in the west, Europe and Asia but u don't see such because of the way dey reason and how enlightened they are...be very rich but if u re believer of superstition or ignorant then u re bound to do foolish tinz

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2018
dairykidd:

And how is that important ? Meanwhile thank God for that woman this fine child's destiny would have been stolen by the devil if not for her..

Ok
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by grantefe(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Sh*thole country, sh*thole NEPA/PHCN whatever, Sh*thole politicians, Sh*thole believes and inhumanity that almost got a boy killed.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Oyedepo would've slapped this boy if he had seen him. Let pastor worshippers quote me and receive sense!

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by TalkingBird: 9:32am On Feb 01, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Davido and Wizkid will rather buy watches

A heartless generation in affluence while the many suffer in wanton poverty. It is every where.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by daiksworld: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2018
This is unadulterated Love in display, I am greatly touched by this, may God bless her and replenish her with spiritual nourishment.##healtheworl##

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by ogwucheveekee(f): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2018
GOD be praise!!! GOD bless you ma
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Samcent: 9:49am On Feb 01, 2018
I am touched and inspired by these pictures. Lord God, please bless this Danish angel more for greater works. Also, make Hope great and a blessing to his generation. Lord, deliver our nation of the selfishness, bitterness, hate, ignorance and every other form of wickedness that has robbed us of love for each other. Finally Lord, help me to bless a soul this year like this lady did to Hope.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by bannykel: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2018
Articul8:
A little kindness is all we need to be that great being
Show someone you care. You will be glad you did and they will be forever grateful

I dey tel u my broda. we need pple like dis in our country not dose who die in de church all in de name of worshipping God or dose who use 3yrds of wrapper as lawani but more wicked Dan de devil itself.
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Amhappy(f): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2018
Oh Hope looks amazing. Real Humanity
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Kingsunnyaleke: 10:21am On Feb 01, 2018
May the good Lord keep on blessing dat lady
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by sonibota: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2018
And the parents would be at the sidelines watching the metamorphosis. The thunder that will strike them whenever they attempt to come for a reunion is undergoing oil change.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by obi123: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2018
his before pictures still makes me cry .
But this woman made this boy count, she literally saved his life

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by codedearner(m): 10:49am On Feb 01, 2018
OMG! so cute now, God bless this lady. That Boy has an aura of success encompassing him.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Liftedhands(f): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2018
This brought so much tears to my eyes cry but I'm happy to see baby hope bubbling! kiss God bless you ma'am for giving hope to the hopeless kiss

Angel's still abound on this earthsmiley
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by babmal: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2018
In fact, am just speechless. May Almighty continue to have mercy on her. She has a good heart
Ronnicute:
God will surely bless that woman.

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by NnamdiN: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2018
DavidEsq:

U are blessing the woman abi? Wen an opportunity come for u and me to do likewise, na so we go form blind. Hypocrisy is praising odas for wat we wldnt do
I should have cursed instead?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by hahn(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2018
AgricSalt:

Believing there is a man in the sky is part of superstition so bible lessons from Jehovah's witness is like trying to kill a fire with petrol

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by zibe(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2018
I don't understand how everyone here is referring to God, when even the woman that helped him didn't acknowledge your God in any of her posts.

Religion remains one of our biggest problems in that country.

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
some gulilibles are on here thanking their imaginary fairytale God, grin instead of the white woman, were was this useless God when this child was roaming the streets?

it was because of God and Religion that the poor child was accused of witchcraft in the first place.

why didn't the useless God or Jesus save the child from the streets?

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
AgricSalt:

as if it’s not your pastors that encourage belief in witchcraft! If you ask well it most likely was one pastor that told the boys parents he was a witch ! Is it not your pastors that are always screaming about witchcraft and principalities? This is the end result ! That’s why evangelist Helen ukpabio was banned from the UK ! Everywhere she goes with her witchcraft mania the abuse of young helpless children follow her

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
zibe:
I don't understand how everyone here is referring to God, when even the woman that helped him didn't acknowledge your God in any of her posts.

Religion remains one of our biggest problems in that country.

it's crazy, i wonder were this God was when the child was in the streets?

Africans and their useless and imaginary god. they are thanking God instead of the white woman who bothered to save the child while God was partying. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
AlanSugar:
Oyedepo would've slapped this boy if he had seen him. Let pastor worshippers quote me and receive sense!
exactly ! You ll now see Christians praising God here when we know their pastors are the main cause of the “ witchcraft” problem in the first place ! Their disgusting preaching from the pulpit is the cause of these types of abuse !

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gungnir:
Haven't heard of a male child collecting witchcraft oh...undecided
but uv heard of female children ?� na so ! It wouldn’t have been a problem if it was a female child , right ?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pataricatering:
but uv heard of female children ?� na so ! It wouldn’t have been a problem if it was a female child , right ?

I am not saying the child may not be possessed, but that I haven't heard of a male child who is.

No, it will not be okay for a female child to be possessed. It wont be so for anyone for that matter. Why will you think so?
Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by fpeter(f): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
AgricSalt:

Abeg my bro, you fit get me that old "My Book of Bible Stories" publication?

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) by iamolatunay(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Wow!!!!!!...God bless u.... Tears of joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.