Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos (48069 Views)

Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / Husbands Should Abstain From Breastfeeding Wives For 6 Months - Medical DG / Husbands Should Also Submit To Their Wives. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by babasolution: 1:46am On Feb 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I love this it can spice up the relationship.This is my type of husband(the domestic type)cheesy.

lol,ds lady ehn,u just want to be dominant,hope you are fine n sexy cos ugly lady cant be dominant over men
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't understand.If henpecking men are the domestic ones na that type I want.

You for Google it up before you replied ns
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by babasolution: 1:58am On Feb 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I don't get it. They want financially independent women, it's cool.
It's a way of avoiding gold diggers. It reduces the burden on them.
Perfect!

But once a woman wants a man who can help out in the homefront, they find a tag for it...feminism!

women pushed to be financially independent,women desired it,men did not call for it,but have learnt to accept it and now some desire it especially lazy young guys now,but men are not pushing to be domesticated,instead women are trying to force men thru shaming tactics to be domesticated,so its a different scenerio
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 2:01am On Feb 01, 2018
this ones have only been married for barely 2, years and they are giving advice

come back to give the same advice after 25 years

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 2:14am On Feb 01, 2018
babasolution:

women pushed to be financially independent,women desired it,men did not call for it,but have learnt to accept it and now some desire it especially lazy young guys now,but men are not pushing to be domesticated,instead women are trying to force men thru shaming tactics to be domesticated,so its a different scenerio

This attitude started right from the bible.
Men will keep blaming everyone but themselves.

Women pushed indeed. Like you all still go about marrying the numerous jobless women, without whining.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by justmenoni: 2:56am On Feb 01, 2018
And just finished having *EX

quote author=DWJOBScom post=64674334]They just marry o grin grin grin grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:07am On Feb 01, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:
Which of them is the wife?

Foolish OP
This is what a typical African would say sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by confiritch(m): 4:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Nice suggestion though, but marriage is not quadratic equation that can be solved by one-solution-fit-all (Quadratic formula, the so-called Almighty formula). The formula should be derived and applied in accordance with prevailing circumstances. I have been married for about five years now and do assist with the cooking, but since the day my wife made reference to her friend's husband as the one cooking in their house, I stopped. Liberty should not be taken as licence. How can you compare me that work from 8am to 8pm to someone that it is only the wife that is working for now? Afterall, I employed a maid to assist her with the domestic chores. Know what works for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by nelsonose: 5:00am On Feb 01, 2018
Jupxter:

Hope you won't give him " pa-int " to wash sha lipsrsealed
Even if she does, the man worships in that temple regularly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by kevoh(m): 5:33am On Feb 01, 2018
Finally some post-wedding pictures! A relief from all the boring pre-wedding pictures being posted on social media. grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by vaca1: 6:17am On Feb 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
They just marry o grin grin grin grin
no mind them jareee. so many did better. some guys wash pant join sef. see these ones
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by theo1477(m): 6:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Show of our time, to me houses differ from each other,marriage differ from each other. To me it is mutual, symbiotic relationship that is build on understanding. Work together,plan together,have a common goal and purpose. Some husbands claim ignorant of the home,while some wives ignored carrying their husbands along
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by ikemesit4477: 6:42am On Feb 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
They just marry o grin grin grin grin
grin grin and so?
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by no1madman(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:

the pix depicts love in the home
Amazing!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by one4GOD(f): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2018
Tallesty1:
All these marriage counselors should know that what works for A may not work B. It's good if a man helps at home, especially in the kitchen but you should first of all ask yourself "what does this man do for a living". Some jobs allow a man to help at home, others don't. Likewise women, some jobs allow them to cook most times, others don't so do exactly what works for you. My aunt isn't comfortable with a man in her kitchen, I tried to help her once and she allowed me the first day because I was new in the house. Tried it the second day and she refused. She won't even allow her own husband to get his own food so this is total rubbish her.
Well said. I for one don't like men in my kitchen I have this feeling that they slow my work around the kitchen and I was not brought up to know kitchen is not one of the places for men. Men can help in other area of in the house but for me, not the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Daniel2289(m): 7:44am On Feb 01, 2018
Tallesty1:
All these marriage counselors should know that what works for A may not work B. It's good if a man helps at home, especially in the kitchen but you should first of all ask yourself "what does this man do for a living". Some jobs allow a man to help at home, others don't. Likewise women, some jobs allow them to cook most times, others don't so do exactly what works for you. My aunt isn't comfortable with a man in her kitchen, I tried to help her once and she allowed me the first day because I was new in the house. Tried it the second day and she refused. She won't even allow her own husband to get his own food so this is total rubbish her.
Wonderful points u raised here.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by spiritedtete: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I love this it can spice up the relationship.This is my type of husband(the domestic type)cheesy.

Seriously dont get carried away by this.... This is expected cuz it is obvious they are new.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

Seriously dont get carried away by this.... This is expected cuz it is obvious they are new.
Come come in my house it is a long standing tradition and it has not changed it has nothing to do with old and new.Let it change for them but it can't change for me(domestic husband)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 01, 2018
Bluffly:

The problem again be say, some guys no dey keep fit as well. See double gbege. Who go come helep tye matter
dat one go be double jeopady grin..but then some guys do try.these cold mornings when i dey jog i do see some guys jogging along with their girlfriends.even on some saturdays in the mornings when i go to the stadium,some married men do come along with their wives and kids to exercise.its always a wonderful sight i tell u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by spiritedtete: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Come come in my house it is a long standing tradition and it has not changed it has nothing to do with old and new.Let it change for them but it can't change for me(domestic husband)

Just pray for a patient and tolerance man... You will be fine. Watchout for an egoistic guy by the way
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:59am On Feb 01, 2018
spiritedtete:

Just pray for a patient and tolerance man... You will be fine. Watchout for an egoistic guy by the way
Now you are talking.God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2018
dingbang:
All for the camera... Don't be deceived..

Its possible that They are just pretending. #catANDrats in secret
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Espada1O: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yea, just like some women feign ignorant in helping out with household spending. Some men disrespect it. Go figure.
Last last, everyone will marry his or her kinda spouse.
A non-domesticated man is a no for me.
as if you have a choice..
I won't marry a broke guy
I wont marry a non-domesticated man
I won't marry a man that bla bla bla ..Every time on Nairaland yen yen yen

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Espada1O: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:
see brother if a woman wan good she will be thoroughly good with a good heart but If she wan bad ..omo she go will be very bad to the core. U know this issue about men wey dey act as the women in the family home i be bring up the issue with my younger brother then im come tell me about wetin he experience for secondary school wen he dey boarding house. Dem get this housemaster wey dey very nice...always smiling.my brother said there was a time when he enter their kitchen to fetch somethin...the man dey always allow some of the boarding students to enter im house.... So my brother say as im just enter their kitchen he was shocked to see the man bent over the grinding stone grinding pepper while the man wife siddon for stool then hold newspaper for hand dey watch the man.my bro say as the housemaster just sight am then shame just come dey catch am.i come quickly give my bro wetin im need but my bro still open mouth dey look am until d wife just snap at my brother make he gerrout of the kitchencheesy.my brother say na so he rush out of the kitchen.till now as an adult he say dat scene still dey imprinted in his mindcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Espada1O: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2018
no1madman:
Hmmm[img][/img]
simple and short and cheers to that

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=Espada1O post=64687117][/quote]
why put ur hands for head?.its not d end of the world na cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Brainner(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2018
It (the assistance) is done out of genuine love and not for showbiz... this is only for the camera.

Its no big deal, if you truly love your wife

A selfie when my baby is fast asleep...not posing for someone else to snap us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Espada1O: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2018
touche:
How can one be talking about house chores in 2018? What happened to dish washers, washing machines and vacuum cleaners? Backward people, backward nation.
I wonder ..I have all this machines except dish washers( which I am planing on buying) . the last time I washed with my hands was in my nysc days...even my girl brings her clothes to my house to wash. I knows how to cook but once I MARRY ,I won't set foot in my kitchen again..maybe except my wife no dey..I no dey eneter kitchen self , if my girl visits..na small thing dey bring insult..make she dey nag to who cares..I prefer it like that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by areahints: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2018
Espada1O:
I wonder ..I have all this machines except dish washers( which I am planing on buying) . the last time I washed with my hands was in my nysc days...even my girl brings her clothes to my house to wash. I knows how to cook but once I MARRY ,I won't set foot in my kitchen again..maybe except my wife no dey..I no dey eneter kitchen self , if my girl visits..na small thing dey bring insult..make she dey nag to who cares..I prefer it like that

Correct guy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:
the pix depicts love in the home
Lefu please where is Martin shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Psoul(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2018
Tallesty1:

They are not saying that you should take it up as daily routine.
U cna't tell us u dont have time for such from Jan to Dec.
Once in a while you do it. It makes the relationship stronger.

It's just like your wife walking up to you to tell you, "Honey, please never worry about the children's School fees for this term/session and the house rent, I will take care of them from my own income". Tell me how you will feel about that woman? Same feeling u have when they do such is the same way they feel wen u help them with those little things especially wen they did not ask for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Show Why Husbands Should Help Their Wives At Home. Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Espada1O:
as if you have a choice..
I won't marry a broke guy
I wont marry a non-domesticated man
I won't marry a man that bla bla bla ..Every time on Nairaland yen yen yen

I was already wondering if you've finally gotten over the obsession or better still, dead and eaten by hungry vultures.

How did you survive so long without mentioning me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.