Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

How I Was Defrauded By A Facebook User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Defrauded By A Facebook User (308 Views)

I Was Defrauded By Canada-Based Nigerian, Not His Accomplice — Lawyer / How I Was Defrauded By Palmpay App Nigeria / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Defrauded By A Facebook User by amakaamanda(f): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
This is for those of us who buy items on line especially on facebook and other social media platforms...Please beware of fraudsters...This person with facebook name Margret Eze is fake ooo... He or She claims to sale mostly female shoes and bags...I still do not know how we became friends on facebook...Below is our wassap conversations and payment I made to him or her believing he or she was real...

(1) (Reply)

See This : He Killed His Mum Over A Missing Phone Memory Card / Gov. Ortom Urges Benue People To Defend Themselves Against Killer Herdsmen / BREAKING: Lalong Sacks Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.