Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled (2986 Views)

Witchcraft Agents Of Darkness And The Culling / Coronavirus: The Prophecy Of TB Joshua Is Fulfilled Today / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by MrPresident1: 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
All the prophecies concerning the return of Jesus have all been fulfilled; we have seen the sun darken at noon over heaven, we have also seen the moon turn to blood in the skies of heaven.

No man will make heaven by chance, everyone who makes heaven will be do so on the strength of conscious decision and deliberate action and lifestyle changes to fit the qualifications for making heaven.

No one knows the day or hour; all the dates I gave in the past are epochs that helped me to track the course of prophecy; I COULD NOT HAVE TRACKED WITHOUT THOSE DATES I GAVE, yet scoffers and scorners continue to ask me ignorant questions, if only they knew. But it is a turn by turn awakening, Christ the firstfruits.

If they had taken their time to study, if they had prayed to God for understanding, they would not still be at the starting point at this point in the evolution of knowledge.

The summary is that anyone who is asking me, up till this time, about the 'failure' of the dates I gave despite all the expositions and evidence I have presented, cannot be helped.

Just wait for the return of Christ.
Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by johnw74: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
MrPresident1:

all the dates I gave in the past are epochs that helped me to track the course of prophecy;

MrPresident1:

I did not say Christ will come next month, I said Christ will come any moment between now and 20th January 2017, any moment between now and then. wink

false prophet pres1:
Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by MrPresident1: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2018
John 8:43-44
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil

The complete composite verse is for you, read with understanding.

The whole problem of your life started when I started telling my people that Jesus is black, how can Jesus be black? You mean Jesus that the whole world has been brainwashed to think is white is actually black? Is this what is running you mad John?

Jesus is a Negro.

johnw74:

false prophet pres1:
Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by johnw74: 1:41am On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:

The complete composite verse is for you, read with understanding.

duh pres1 it's well known who is of the devil:
the false prophet pres1,
the false teacher pres1,
the habitual liar pres1 etc. etc.

MrPresident1:
The whole problem of your life started when I started telling my people that Jesus is black, how can Jesus be black? You mean Jesus that the whole world has been brainwashed to think is white is actually black? Is this what is running you mad John?

Jesus is a Negro.

truly, skin color is your problem, which you run back to all the time, oh false accuser < (add to list above)

false prophet pres1:
Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by MrPresident1: 2:50am On Feb 14, 2018
The whole problem of your life stems from the fact that you cannot accept that Jesus is BLACK. If Jesus were white, no problem, but a black Jesus, never!

The true Israel of the Bible is the Negro, he was devolved because of his sins, nevertheless Paul told us that blindness in part is happened to the TRUE ISRAEL. You have met a true Israelite who is not part of the blindness, I am fully sighted. You are a gentile, accept the true salvation brought by Jesus Christ who is from the tribe of Judah, JUDAH IS A TRIBE OF DARK SKINNED PEOPLE.

You are wise in your own conceits, and Paul warned you against it, John!

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Lastly, why do you not understand me? because of your conceit, it has blinded you to reason, and exposed you as a son of satan the devil.

johnw74:

duh pres1 it's well known who is of the devil:
the false prophet pres1,
the false teacher pres1,
the habitual liar pres1 etc. etc.

truly, skin color is your problem, which you run back to all the time, oh false accuser < (add to list above)

false prophet pres1:
Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by johnw74: 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
MrPresident1:
The whole problem of your life stems from the fact that you cannot accept that Jesus is BLACK. If Jesus were white, no problem, but a black Jesus, never!

The true Israel of the Bible is the Negro, he was devolved because of his sins, nevertheless Paul told us that blindness in part is happened to the TRUE ISRAEL. You have met a true Israelite who is not part of the blindness, I am fully sighted. You are a gentile, accept the true salvation brought by Jesus Christ who is from the tribe of Judah, JUDAH IS A TRIBE OF DARK SKINNED PEOPLE.

You are wise in your own conceits, and Paul warned you against it, John!

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Lastly, why do you not understand me? because of your conceit, it has blinded you to reason, and exposed you as a son of satan the devil.

ha ha, yet you are the one bringing it up time after time

the usual lies and no understanding of the Bible verses that you post pres1
Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by MrPresident1: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
MrPresident1:

Tire for what? Can you be tired of breathing?

Deuteronomy 32:47
For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life:

The Law of God is life itself

I love your passion to let the atheists know the Truth but to me, its nothing but a waste of time and energy.

An atheist is a person who has determined in his heart never ever, for ever to be convinced about God's existence even when he clearly sees he has lost the argument and the reality of God is right before him.
So they don't worth your precious time. God alone can pick them and save them. Not anyone's preaching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by MrPresident1: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
The fall of every great world rulership/empire is always heralded by a darkening of the sun at noon, or an eclipse.

When Jesus the Son of God was going to die, there was an eclipse too

Luke 23:45
And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.
Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by MrPresident1: 1:11am On Jun 05, 2018
Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by MrPresident1: 6:36am On Jun 06, 2018
Read
Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by MrPresident1: 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: The Sun Is Turned Into Darkness, And The Moon Into Blood: Prophecy Is Fulfilled by MrPresident1: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Unlimited truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Beware Of Dogs" And "Put No Confidence In Human Effort" - Olamide Obire / The Great Importance Of Speaking In Tongues / Questions For Mazaje, Logicboy, Muskeeto And Other Atheist In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.