Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

A Thousand Roses: A Letter - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / A Thousand Roses: A Letter (564 Views)

A Letter To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thousand Roses: A Letter by hipswrites(f): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
A THOUSAND ROSES: A LETTER.

Dear Hubby,
I have no doubts in my mind that this letter will meet you well.
You're a wonderful man full of energy. You leave nothing to chance, instead you go all out leaving no stone unturned. Now that's my hubby! Smiles. smiley.

You see, I have waited patiently for you to arrive, I knew you will come, and I see you coming soon. I wasn't waiting to receive a perfect hubby or a hubby that will plant me a thousand roses...mbanu!...because I know you might not appear perfect. �don't frown mbok...because I only tickled you. I wasn't waiting for a tall, long, short, dark, hairy, slender, muscular, rich, poor or with heavily long rock.. no, all i waited for was you...a man that has foresight...a man i can love...a man our children will call Blessed.

Hubby darl, don't bother about what our home would look like; I have already created our home in my mind, I can even picture our bedroom now�..no, hubby, not sex. You know you have a romantic wifey.

Hubby-me, the home we'll live in has already been established in my tenderly loving heart/mind. Yes, we'll have children. Won't you want them to come at once..triplets? That's my prayer o�! The gender doesn't matter. We'll trust God to give us the best.

Haba!! My Hubby-darl, I'm not bothered about the size of your rock, I'll be very comfortable with how it comes. The bible says 'man and wife will become one body"...it did not say one organ. So, all I need is your body hugging mine. Hope I don't boast plenty here o...

Hubby-me, I will accord you respect everywhere all the days of our blissful lives. Don't worry, your imperfections won't be noticed. My hubby can do no wrong in my eyes. Whatever or whoever you hold in esteem, i will uphold it. They say it's easier said than done; mine has long been done in my mind. I already have our dream home in my mind, so it's easier because I practice respect towards your family everyday. My heart will be sealed to yours and I'll become officially blind towards any other man.

My Sweet Hubby-darl, only one thing shall I request from you, that is; for you to recognise that I'm created for humanity...so I desire that you'll give me a free path to practice humanism. Noooo...your wifey is not a noise marker, so I won't blow trumpet around.
God created me to act as your helpmate, yea. so I'll work hard in our marriage to make our home a modeled point of reference.

I won't throw words at you...won't abuse you...won't use harsh words. I have written a Book of Romantic Words, it's already published in my head. Hubby-me, whether you come now or later, our dream home has long been created...
So far, everyday, you wake up to inhale scented roses on our bed prepared by me. Oh Hubby-darl, our home holds several imperishable treasures...i can list them if you wish, but Hubby, come home and take your headship position. Hubby-me, come soon, come later, BUT come.

While, we wait, let me go water our garden...need me to list the flowers and vegetables in there? Keep in touch.

Your most loving wifey-in-waiting,

1 Like

Re: A Thousand Roses: A Letter by Jackossky(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oh, nice one. Like peak, it's in you.
Dear wife,
Do you know how elated I am hearing from you, even the already planned dreams that fit my fantasy world. Oh dear, I am here working to make that dream a reality. I am here making sure the kids have the most 'dear parent' any kid could have. I feel happy when I know that our thought aligned and you are also working into shaping our beautiful lives to what we desire. The kids will be blessed to have you as their momma, or should I tell you how proud I will be to call you mine?

Dear future wife, in all hopes; we are rocking that 'white Agbada' in unison, the flagrant desires that can't be quelled, the hopeful future that starts today, the tender kindness that is rooted deep in your very heart... Hmmm, the inconspicuous spark that became an INFERNO. Dear wife...

#iwrite

Hehehheheheeh... Me is lauding you over here because me is not knowing what me is writing...
Kudos,
Shola.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

A Journey Called Life / Life / Am Confused I Need A Help From You People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.