Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode (18379 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
Punch propagandist newspaper is from the pit of lies and propaganda.

Who own punch newspaper
Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
seunmsg:
Come on FFK, nobody really believed the nonsense excuse your lawyer gave in court yesterday. So, there is no need issuing this clarification.

All PDP members standing trial for corruption related offences always develop one sickness or the other when it is time to appear in court. Deziani, Metuh, Akpobolokemi etc all used the same trick so, we know as e dey go. However. You can only run for a while, you can't hide from justice forever. The long arm of the law will definitely catch up with you soon.

Shame on you.
It is usual all the PDP members are the only corrupt citizens in this APC and Saint Buhari's corrupt government.

Don't worry, the next government will also have all the APC members in courts for corruptions allegations.

Buhari and APC are still attacking FFK because he is still denying their offers to join APC.

Re: I Don’t Have A Heart Disease – Femi Fani-kayode by Deemg(m): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
The coward is afraid of going to jail (kirikiri)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Trains Adhoc Staff Under A Tree (Photos) / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Stay In Defence House Not Because Of ‘juju’ In Aso Rock / Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.