Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Let Make Money If You're Interested.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Let Make Money If You're Interested.. (773 Views)

Quiz: Guess The Car Brand (let's See How Good You're With Cars) / When You Think You're Fast And This Happens. / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Make Money If You're Interested.. by Rose055: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2018
Dear Sir / Madam

Hello, I am happy to contact you.

I came from shandong,China,Automobile cushion production supplier.Our company produces and processes all kinds of styles.automobile cushion,The main products are: winter cushions, summer cushions, seasons cushions, respectively, cortex and a variety of patterns and other styles for your reference.To provide you with high quality products, reduce your costs.Hope that through this opportunity to work with you and look forward to receiving your reply earlier.I will give you a detailed introduction, I am here in Nigeria Lagos let do business email me rj712665@gmail.com thank you.

Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen To Stop The Production Of Beetle With The Current Edition / Mid-value Or Very Low Temperature: Which Is Better For Car Performance? / Urgently Need Your Help Mechanically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.