Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism (3241 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
op calm down. you are making a point but same time sounding sexist too.
Note taken: Hear ye Hear ye...Fvck around and about madly during thy youth and marry after 30!
Re: Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
BigBashiru:
In general I don't deal with barbarians and savages so this thread is closed. No more new posts.

Very mature of you to call people barbarians and savages. That statement just made your complete post lose all credibility.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism by monex(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
BigBashiru:

The crux of the matter is if a woman told a man she can't date him becos he is over 30, the woman risks losing her life from violence from the man.

It's obviously a double standard but is a women's issue.... so I will post it in a women only forum and the thread is now closed.

you were not doing too bad until you wrote this.

You are far more emotional and subjective than you think you are. The other guys (although very crude and uncivil) did better at logically analyzing your post
Re: Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism by stilldoingokay(f): 6:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
BigBashiru:

You read an academic thought and took it personally.
Africans remain the most backward set of ppl on earth and it's easy to see why when u see how they think. It's already becoming a fight but I won't engage. I don't engage strangers on public forums nor in personal attacks.

are you African? or you're that type that hate the fact that is an African.

I understand your post, until you started the Africa crap.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism by BigBashiru: 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
stilldoingokay:

are you African? or you're that type that hate the fact that is an African.

I understand your post, until you started the Africa crap.
Only in Nigeria and Africa will u post something and as a prevailing culture get hurled insults due to savage and barbaric thinking quickly descending into something personal.

I said it due to replies to the thread many of which were barbaric.. ..
Re: Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism by stilldoingokay(f): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
BigBashiru:

Only in Nigeria and Africa will u post something and as a prevailing culture get hurled insults due to savage and barbaric thinking quickly descending into something personal.

I said it due to replies to the thread many of which were barbaric.. ..

is okay wipe your face don't cry again, you hear.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Stop The Women Over 30 Sexism by havilla(f): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Belafonte:

Says the woman who wants to force men into marrying old hags. You could not even beg us to consider you people. You just came demanding like God gave you the mandate to demand that we pick less quality women. Waka dia.
I don’t get, what have women in their thirties done to you? Why so much anger and hate I’ve read what the Op wrote and I don’t see why your getting angry oo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Dating An Igbo Lady / Is Black Race Under A Curse? / Upcoming Slay Queen Twerk On Panties (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.