Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (197722 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Funmilee(f): 5:51pm On May 21, 2018
misterEli:
Guys for June 5th, please mail me.
I. sent you a mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 21, 2018
habakukjss3:

stop flooding this thread with your lies.. enough of this scam in the name of extorting money from desperate candidates..
9 out of 20 succeeded? what a scam!
prove it!
Please try to get your facts and figures right before outrightly condemning something, also dear try to read and comprehend fully before jumping to conclusions. Na your money? We that spent it,we aren't complaining so pls make researches before saying anything on social media

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by SacrodAYAN: 7:39pm On May 21, 2018
thelastgenius:
If you're for June 13th say Hi please.

Hi
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by thelastgenius: 8:22pm On May 21, 2018
SacrodAYAN:

Hi
Hello Dorcas, sent you a pm
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by misterEli: 9:36pm On May 21, 2018
Funmilee:

I. sent you a mail
Responded.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ufedo68(f): 10:02pm On May 21, 2018
unamdi:
Pls May 28th peeps...where are we?
Here�
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Blaqqprince(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2018
Stop making these CV errors and greatly increase your chances of getting a job.

A lot of people do not know why they are not getting invited for an interview or why after several interviews they remain unsuccessful.

Your CV is actually the written form of yourself. It gives the interviewer a sense of your personality and while you get an invite for the interview, they want to know if you reflect or have everything stated on your CV. It is an opportunity to sell yourself the best way you can, projecting yourself as being very valuable.

This applies to everyone; students looking for internships, fresh graduates, youth corps members and experienced individuals.

Stop making the following errors:

1. Typographical/Grammatical errors. It is unpardonable and a turn off for almost all employers

2. Including skills you cannot defend. This makes you look stupid at interviews. For example, stating that you are proficient in Microsoft word and you don't know what a single or double line spacing is.

3. House address outside the city the role is situated. Most employers trash your CV if they see this. For example using an address in Ikorodu for a job at Lekki. It's better you find a friend’s address around the job location.

4. When you don’t update your CV to reflect recent experience. Make this a deliberate action to always update your CV with new training, new roles, new volunteering jobs, new skills etc.

5. Not highlighting the experience that relates to the job you are applying for. Remove all unrelated experience and use only those that match the skills required for the job.

6. Using the same CV for different roles is a No No unless is a job in a related industry. You may need some tweaking to fit the role.

Try to fix your CV for the above errors, but if you need a professional to do a thorough fix, overhaul or upgrade of your CV for a fee, whether you are a student, graduate, or experienced worker, send a mail to greenvestconsult@gmail.com with the subject "CV Fix" and I will personally get back to you.

#CVPro
#NelsonChukwu
#GreenvestConsult
#AnnoitedForThis
#PassionForDevelopment
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JARUSHUB: 8:03am On May 22, 2018

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Smartlegend2: 1:33pm On May 22, 2018
sheke01:
I didn't want to post this because of personal reasons but on a second thought I think I owe it to posterity to do this because I gained a lot from 2016, 2017 threads and other nairaland threads that I've been following.
I had my pwc interview on friday but before I go into details let me talk about my experience so far. For OPQ, consistency is all they want. Even if u are choosing all the "negative" traits, just be consistent with them. Or better still visit 2017 thread from page 50-65, LaRochelle and her gang laid down some pretty nice traits they were consistent with. You can stick to those traits and be consistent with them.
Back to my interview, my team's topic was Tourism and it's importance to Nigerian economy. For the other team that did on the same day, their topic was Child labor and ways to eradicate it. It's best if your team can choose it's presenter, time keeper, coordinator etc before you guys enter the room as this will save time for your team and everyone should try and contribute as the panelists will be seated on the same table with you guys and will be writing something (scoring you guys) as you people are deliberating on the topic. Contributions is more important than being time keeper or coordinator.
My one on one interview proper: [/b]I was really drilled. [b]No amount of preparation would have prepared me enough for what I went through on friday. I spent closed to an hour and I was asked more than 20 questions. Being truthful is the way forward or if u can construct your response beforehand, good for you. But one thing I learnt from the interview is that you can not prepare enough and you can't plan for every possible situation based questions.
The questions I was asked is as follows:
If given a 2nd chance at the group presentation what will I do differently
Tell us about yourself
Tell us about a time you showcased a skill i mentioned in the "tell us about yourself response"
What do you know about pwc
What do you know about pwc Nigeria
Tell us about a time you showcased your communication skills
How do you stay updated with current news
Tell us about a time you had a conflict with people in my previous place of work
Don't I think I took the conflict too far?
Tell us about about time you learnt something about a new environment
Tell us about a time you interacted with people outside your immediate circle (people you are not familiar with), and your contribution to the interaction
Tell us a time you convinced someone to accept my own idea
Do I know what services pwc offer
Do I know what auditors do
What's your career goal
Do I think engineering has prepared me to be an auditor
Which department did you apply to
Why did you apply to audit
The department my favourite pwc partner works in (because I mentioned a partner as my favourite in one of our discussions)
Do u have a mentor, if yes what impact has he made to your career choice
Tell us about a recent financial news and it's effect on the economy
I was finally asked to ask them a question, which I did
There are still some that I cannot remember and only the first 6 questions are in the order that I was asked

N/B: Please go with your credentials if you can, because some of us were asked for them as they were having problems finding our credentials

The panelists were really nice. I was given a bottle of water and I drank more than half of it. I was even asked to go with the rest

In in all, do your best and hope for the best

Please what are the important credentials, do they request for academic transcript?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by SacrodAYAN: 1:54pm On May 22, 2018
thelastgenius:

Hello Dorcas, sent you a pm

Replied. Sorry for the delay

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by thelastgenius: 2:27pm On May 22, 2018
SacrodAYAN:

Replied. Sorry for the delay
You're modest. replied
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by sheke01: 3:37pm On May 22, 2018
Smartlegend2:

Please what are the important credentials, do they request for academic transcript?

No.....just the credentials u gave them on the day of verification test

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by oluwayimika123: 6:17pm On May 22, 2018
Emjay96:

here

Hi good evening
Can u pls snd me a mail me I've been trying to send u a mail buh it's been giving me error msgs
Thanx
olaoluwayimika007@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 8:05am On May 23, 2018
Good morning all, finally, I did my interview yesterday.
Well the same method applies.
The group discussion first and then the normal interview.
My topic was the successes and failures of frsc in Nigeria for the past 30years.
After the group discussion, the interview followed immediately.
I was asked,
1.tell me about yourself.
2. Sell your products to me. Because I currently work in a marketing company.
3. Tell me all you know about pwc.
4. Tell me about a time you brought a contrary opinion in your group and what was the outcome.
5. Tell me about a time you were faced with something against your ethics.
6. Tell me about a time you failed and how you handled it.
7. Tell me about what you've done to improve yourself technically.
Thats all I could remember.
My interview lasted for about 30mins.
Goodluck guys.
I have done my best.
My dear heavenly father please pick my call grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Presbeuo(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2018
Blaqqprince:
Stop making these CV errors and greatly increase your chances of getting a job.

A lot of people do not know why they are not getting invited for an interview or why after several interviews they remain unsuccessful.

Your CV is actually the written form of yourself. It gives the interviewer a sense of your personality and while you get an invite for the interview, they want to know if you reflect or have everything stated on your CV. It is an opportunity to sell yourself the best way you can, projecting yourself as being very valuable.

This applies to everyone; students looking for internships, fresh graduates, youth corps members and experienced individuals.

Stop making the following errors:

1. Typographical/Grammatical errors. It is unpardonable and a turn off for almost all employers

2. Including skills you cannot defend. This makes you look stupid at interviews. For example, stating that you are proficient in Microsoft word and you don't know what a single or double line spacing is.

3. House address outside the city the role is situated. Most employers trash your CV if they see this. For example using an address in Ikorodu for a job at Lekki. It's better you find a friend’s address around the job location.

4. When you don’t update your CV to reflect recent experience. Make this a deliberate action to always update your CV with new training, new roles, new volunteering jobs, new skills etc.

5. Not highlighting the experience that relates to the job you are applying for. Remove all unrelated experience and use only those that match the skills required for the job.

6. Using the same CV for different roles is a No No unless is a job in a related industry. You may need some tweaking to fit the role.

Try to fix your CV for the above errors, but if you need a professional to do a thorough fix, overhaul or upgrade of your CV for a fee, whether you are a student, graduate, or experienced worker, send a mail to greenvestconsult@gmail.com with the subject "CV Fix" and I will personally get back to you.

#CVPro
#NelsonChukwu
#GreenvestConsult
#AnnoitedForThis
#PassionForDevelopment

Plagiarsim. You then added your own email to the end.

Link to original post with the original poster's email:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/activity:6404395731330965504
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:44am On May 23, 2018
If your University doesn't put your class of degree on your certificate, you need your transcript.

Else No.

Smartlegend2:

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Indescribable18: 1:24pm On May 23, 2018
TheRealAdonye:
If you Univeristy doesn't put your class of degree on your certificate, you need your transcript.

Else No

Happy birthday bros TheRealAdonye May God grant you greater heights and widen your coast to touch more lives.
But u no answer my question... U still be boss
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:10pm On May 23, 2018
Thank you so much.

Indescribable18:

Happy birthday bros TheRealAdonye May God grant you greater heights and widen your coast to touch more lives.
But u no answer my question... U still be boss
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by obatun: 4:15pm On May 23, 2018
TheRealAdonye:
If your University doesn't put your class of degree on your certificate, you need your transcript.

Else No.

Baba abeg, what of people who are yet to collect there certificate.? Can they still make use of their statement of result at this stage.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Indescribable18: 4:53pm On May 23, 2018
Please a kind person should answer this question. Can those of us currently on the present recruitment also apply for the internship. We can only hope for the best. Just to reduce the risk.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by taiami: 5:02pm On May 23, 2018
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Zubbie101: 6:34pm On May 23, 2018
Nice one bro...all the best going forward!
JoeEINSTEIN:
The big day came today. What a day!!!

There were two key highlights of the day for me:
1. Prayer works!
2. Preparation works!

Group Discussion

My group's discussion topic was:

"Misappropriation of funds in public office is on the increase, what measures can be taken to curb this? Discuss."

The other group had something on the difficulty of SMEs in getting support from government.

Now to the interview

I was asked the usual first question of "Tell us about yourself", and everything else asked after that was based on my profession and how I have applied my skills and several other questions emanating from my responses. The only usual scripted questions I was asked were "Tell us about a time you have failed", about my handling of relationships (though not asked directly), "What do you think of your group members and how would you rate yourself?"—(surprisingly, this was my last question and not the first as usual).

My tips:

1. Group discussion really helped me get my confidence up as I had already set a good ground by performing well. So make sure you take the group discussion seriously.

2. Get to bond with everyone before the group discussion while waiting, it really helps with group chemistry, hence performance, when you eventually get to be in the same group. You may even get to remember points from what you had been discussing casually and use it in your G.D. or interview.

3. Know your shit! Know your profession and be ready to sell it exceptionally well.

4. Know every damn thing you put on your CV and be ready to defend it to death!

5. Be very confident and personable. You will make it easy for yourself when you are very free and expressive, not rigid and giving canned answers. Gesticulate very well and be conversational, it helps paint an impression of liveliness and confidence.

Don't worry, God will help you like he helped me. I was greatly helped.

P.S.: Shout out to my group members (Dolapo, Bukky, Timi, and Seyi) and the awesome personalities I met who were in the other group (Hammed, Kunle, Taiwo—this guy ehn, lol, he's something else grin, Anjola and Ifeanyichukwu). Really great meeting you guys today, we'll meet again when we resume. wink smiley I see all of you viewing this in ghost mode. grin grin

#It shall be done.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Zubbie101: 6:34pm On May 23, 2018
Any June 11th in the house?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by emmaskiss: 9:47pm On May 23, 2018
misterEli:
Guys for June 5th, please mail me.

akahomeemmanuel"gmail.com is my mail pls send me a mail

thanks.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by samirnasri(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2018
TheRealAdonye:
Thank you so much.

Happy Birthday Boss TheRealAdonye
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ascapella(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2018
Time to drop my own interview experience because I learnt so much from people’s experience especially the 2016 and 2017 threads.

We all know it starts with the group discussion, just try to make valid contributions, try to talk so it can build your confidence towards the one on one interview.

Well, We all know the initial questions would be Tell us about yourself and most likely what you know about PwC so have good answers for that already since you know you will be asked.

Be ready to defend most of the words on your CV! I knew that already from candidates who posted their experiences here so I was ready, to a very large extent.

I have working experience so 90% of my questions was about my work and the industry I work in. So, if you presently work with a company, be ready to explain in details what you do for that company, the challenges you have experienced and what could be done better. Also, be ready to explain what goes on in the sector or industry your company belongs to.

For those who just completed their youth service, be ready to explain what you did during your youth service and probably what you learnt. It is very important

Let me also add that those without accounting backgrounds stand a very high chance of being asked “Why Audit?”. You need to have a good answer for that.

Other Questions I was asked -
A time I was in an ethical dilemma
Why PwC? (A further question waswhy PwC out of all big 4s)
Current Happenings - Both Local and International

It went well for me and I’m grateful to God.The group discussion helped shake off my nervous state.

Confidence is key! You have gotten this far, it means you are exceptional. Have that in mind.
Don’t talk too fast, it gives you time to think while talking.

The Interviewers are nice and they will make you comfortable.
Shoutout to the awesome people I met. It has been a wonderful experience so far.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Johnswag: 11:08pm On May 23, 2018
unamdi:
Pls May 28th peeps...where are we?

Here

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Cheks007: 11:27pm On May 23, 2018
Had my interview session today and decided to share my experience for the sake of posterity and those yet to b interviewed in the coming week.

My group was given the topic which centred on problems of security and parameters to employ in recovering the abducted girls whilst d oda group discussed on Corruption.
usual 15 mins to discuss n present but wat is important to note is dt ur time starts reading the very moment u see/read d topic. It is unlike some assessment centre where u wld b allowed few mins to ponder on d topic n tk note b4 commencing group deliberation.

1. I was asked to talk abt myself, focusing on skill, like, dislikes and achievement
2. Then, wat I knw of pwc
3. Recent Local Iintl news and aw I stay abreast wt information.
4. Time wen I or a frnd got involved in an unethical dealing
5. How I stay abreast with development in d field (Auditing)
6. My interaction with a group of ppl and my contribution
7. Finally I was asked if I had questions for them which I did.

Quite short ba? This is all I remember I was asked. Mine seems to be d shortest as d interview lasted for 30-40 mins. I sha remember dt I came out wt a smile on my face against d anxiety with which I began as d interviewers made me feel relaxed.

I hope it all ends in joy wen d outcome of d process comes out in July. I look forward to rcvin a success mail in July. Cabbashing mode activated...

Tolu, Precious, Kunle, Tola, Gbenga and others who interviewed today, aw did it go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Deeoit: 9:41am On May 24, 2018
Johnswag:

Here
Also here June 28
ufedo68:

Here�
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 11:01am On May 24, 2018
Deeoit:

Also here June 28
Eh June 28 shocked. Wait.
Please is that your interview date?

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (57) (Reply)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.