Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 (197793 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020- Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services / Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
datjobhunter:
#It is done
Congrats Joe

Thank you datjobhunter. Now I can use your line: "the hunt has ended!" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Jesusgirl92(f): 1:54am On Jul 15, 2018
nena2014:

Awwwwwwwwn, my secret admirer.
Thanks.
wow! Congratulations nena2014. I just saw this... I'm so happy for you... You finally got what you wanted. A BIG one at that smiley smiley... I bless God on your behalf. This is just the beginning of greater testimonies... Shine on dear... Coman wash it for me biko cool

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 9:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
wow! Congratulations nena2014. I just saw this... I'm so happy for you... You finally got what you wanted. A BIG one at that smiley smiley... I bless God on your behalf. This is just the beginning of greater testimonies... Shine on dear... Coman wash it for me biko cool
Thanks girl.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by tunemike(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2018
nena2014:
Thanks sam. cheesy
I will like to share my job search experience, perhaps someone could learn from it in the future.
My journey on job search taught me a lot of things about life. I started my job search around June 2016 and since then I have been getting rejections upon rejections. The funny thing is that I get to interview stages and most times the final stage.
Aptitude tests was not the problem, I scaled through all the aptitude tests, excluding the pwc online test last year, so what's the problem? I got a very serious blow from a firm I treasured soo much precisely August 31st 2017,at that point I told myself that I won't give up. i started thinking seriously and I realized my problem, it was the interviews and I decided to work on myself. That was when I came across jarus hub materials. I sincerely wanted to attend the mock interview but I couldn't afford it. And then a friend gave me one of jarushub book titled ROAD TO VICTORIA ISLAND, which I used for my interview and it worked.
Firstly I acknowledge my heavenly father for his love, my parent and siblings for their words of encouragement .
Thanks to my friends, especially friends I met on naira Land who were willing to help me not minding who I am. Therealadonye, samkeniyy, gnen, larochelle, revson, trvc, ascapella, Vivian Ike, datjobhunter, your assistance will never be forgotten by me.
Finallllllllllllly my job search has come to an end!!!.
After two attempts in pwc. cry

To those who couldn't make it, I perfectly understands how you feel right now, but please don't give up. There is a reason for everything.
hello nena...please can you share the book with me?
olaleyeomotunde@gmail.com. I need it. Thanks.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 15, 2018
tunemike:

Send an email to jarushub@gmail.com to buy.

PDF version is N1,700 while print version is N2,000

We appreciate the good words about our book, but being an intellectual property, not nice it it is being shared indiscriminately, especially the PDF version.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
tunemike:

Am so sorry dear. I don't have it anymore.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by NaMzZy: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2018
JoeEINSTEIN:
The unlucky son of a b**** mail that crushes hopes and breaks hearts. Lemme close my eyes from seeing it. cool

NaMzZy, may you be comforted and compensated with better.

I'm glad to say your prayers were answered bro. thank you!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by NaMzZy: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2018
buccy:
Amen! Like I can seriously relate... that feeling!

quote author=JoeEINSTEIN post=67158221]The unlucky son of a b**** mail that crushes hopes and breaks hearts. Lemme close my eyes from seeing it. cool

NaMzZy, may you be comforted and compensated with better.

Thank You once again... These prayers were answered!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by NaMzZy: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Good News!

Oiyza:

Brighter days dear
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by NaMzZy: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Pulling through the pain of rejection wasn't easy... It took weeks to recover fully but Thank God for the kind of encouragement and love you guys showed, i moved on.

Two months,one week and two days is what it took for me to finally see a mail that makes me scream out of the room and give my mum a big hug!

I got into KPMG!

I really will like to tell all about my experience but it may just not fit at this time. I am bringing this good news here specifically to encourage anyone who got a regret mail at any stage. You may get rejected over and over again, rather than sulk, get up, dust yourself, improve your skills, start a business if you have to (I did, and it helped me a lot) and keep trying!

Now my rejection at PWC only makes the story a bit more interesting and the whole experience played a huge role in getting me here. The experiences always add up!

i'm available to talk to anyone who needs to talk about anything. (Mail me at namzy4sure@yahoo.com)

Thank you all so much for all you have added to this thread. God bless You!

NaMzZy:

That can be so painful... embarassed embarassed

If you can pull through the pain then we all can.

I just hope we all can have open minds.

I put my whole mind in this, was already considering options for accommodation grin grin
Those expectations will only make the cut deeper... My life is too bright to stay gloomy sha

On to the next thing ASAP!

9 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by NaMzZy: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2018
Congratulations nena2014 smiley I'm particularly happy for you and everyone else who made it in and even those who didn't, its a stepping stone.

I tried mailing you o... buzz me let's go and "wash it" like someone said earlier cheesy cheesy

nena2014:
Thanks sam. cheesy
I will like to share my job search experience, perhaps someone could learn from it in the future.
My journey on job search taught me a lot of things about life. I started my job search around June 2016 and since then I have been getting rejections upon rejections. The funny thing is that I get to interview stages and most times the final stage.
Aptitude tests was not the problem, I scaled through all the aptitude tests, excluding the pwc online test last year, so what's the problem? I got a very serious blow from a firm I treasured soo much precisely August 31st 2017,at that point I told myself that I won't give up. i started thinking seriously and I realized my problem, it was the interviews and I decided to work on myself. That was when I came across jarus hub materials. I sincerely wanted to attend the mock interview but I couldn't afford it. And then a friend gave me one of jarushub book titled ROAD TO VICTORIA ISLAND, which I used for my interview and it worked.
Firstly I acknowledge my heavenly father for his love, my parent and siblings for their words of encouragement .
Thanks to my friends, especially friends I met on naira Land who were willing to help me not minding who I am. Therealadonye, samkeniyy, gnen, larochelle, revson, trvc, ascapella, Vivian Ike, datjobhunter, your assistance will never be forgotten by me.
Finallllllllllllly my job search has come to an end!!!.
After two attempts in pwc. cry

To those who couldn't make it, I perfectly understands how you feel right now, but please don't give up. There is a reason for everything.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by ibnchokomah(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2018
NaMzZy:
Pulling through the pain of rejection wasn't easy... It took weeks to recover fully but Thank God for the kind of encouragement and love you guys showed, i moved on.

Two months,one week and two days is what it took for me to finally see a mail that makes me scream out of the room and give my mum a big hug!

I got into KPMG!

I really will like to tell all about my experience but it may just not fit at this time. I am bringing this good news here specifically to encourage anyone who got a regret mail at any stage. You may get rejected over and over again, rather than sulk, get up, dust yourself, improve your skills, start a business if you have to (I did, and it helped me a lot) and keep trying!

Now my rejection at PWC only makes the story a bit more interesting and the whole experience played a huge role in getting me here. The experiences always add up!

i'm available to talk to anyone who needs to talk about anything. (Mail me at namzy4sure@yahoo.com)

Congratulations!!!! . I could remember when I saw your post when you were sent a regret mail by PwC. I could feel grief in your post. Now we have a testimony!!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats once again. cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by tunemike(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
ibnchokomah:
Congratulations!!!! . I could remember when I saw your post when you were sent a regret mail by PwC. I could feel grief in your post. Now we have a testimony!!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats once again. cheers!
My testimony is next.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by thelastgenius: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
NaMzZy:

I got into KPMG!

Wow! Congrats Namzzy!! So happy for you! Greater Heights!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by nena2014: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
NaMzZy:
Congratulations nena2014 smiley I'm particularly happy for you and everyone else who made it in and even those who didn't, its a stepping stone.

I tried mailing you o... buzz me let's go and "wash it" like someone said earlier cheesy cheesy

Wow,congrats dear.

See en the sight of a rejection mail is so heartbreaking, so many questions will start ringing in your brain. In my case en a woman teased me at my back telling me to defend my result,i was shattered. But I just decided to stand up, clean my tears and continue moving. The only thing needed was that fighting spirit. I really felt bad about your regret mail, but the experience is worthwhile,like I said, things happens for a reason.

Be the way, I have replied your mail. Let's chat grin
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by JoeEINSTEIN(m): 5:52am On Jul 28, 2018
NaMzZy:

I'm glad to say your prayers were answered bro. thank you!

Oh my, thank God! I rejoice with you NaMzZy. Congratulations brother.

We don't die. We don't give up. We live here! We fight on! You did.

Congratulations Warrior!

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2018
Welcome on board.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by 30watts: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Welcome to PwC guys!!!!!!

You are the best and brightest.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by MrLatin1: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Please who has information on experienced hire interview? Did my interview in July and yet to get s feedback.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
At what time of the year does PWC advertise for graduate trainee opportunity .....and is it possible for someone currently serving to apply for it giving that I will be through with service by march 2019...
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Sambest2(m): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
stephenobioha:
At what time of the year does PWC advertise for graduate trainee opportunity .....and is it possible for someone currently serving to apply for it giving that I will be through with service by march 2019...

What stops you from checking the very first post of this thread and even that of 2-3 years back to recognise a common trend?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Sambest2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
TheRealAdonye:
Welcome on board.
Congrats to all admitted TraineeAssociates.
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by greatfoly(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
stephenobioha:
1. Around February.
2. You can apply if you'll be through by March 2019

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
I think it's around Jan-Feb or so. But I think d best you can do is to keep eye on the trend.. Check time to time for the latest update.
stephenobioha:
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by poeticjustice(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2018
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by TOSINIFE(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Great read! From the first to the last page.
I literally lived through you guys' experience!
Congrats all.
KPMG seems to have allured my sight,but my heart silently beats for PWC.
Let me start going before...
Can't wait for POP!
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by greatfoly(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
TOSINIFE:
Great read! From the first to the last page.
I literally lived through you guys' experience!
Congrats all.
KPMG seems to have allured my sight,but my heart silently beats for PWC.
Let me start going before...
Can't wait for POP!

Well done bro.
You're favoured

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by MrLatin1: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Psquaree drop your Contact i will reach out to you
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by damidam(f): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Good afternoon pls I have a few questions to ask about the employment procedure at PWC
1) do PWC offer internship programs? if they do what time of the year is it usually done? and what is the duration of their internship program? lastly it is possible to be posted there for one's ppa during NYSC?

2) I have read about their graduate recruitment stages and procedures, I also got to read about how complex it can be. my question is..is there any preferential treatment for an applicant with a professional qualification e.g ACA, does every applicant goes through the same procedure irrespective of the qualification?
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
When is the next pwc recruitment!!!!!!!? I am giving testimony next graduate trainee
Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
To your first question, the answer is yes they do. But it is only for their advisory unit. If i can remember very well, i sent my application roughly around July this year but didnt get get any feedback till date. For the last part of this question, i guess they do, but really not too sure.

And to the second question, base on the knowledge i have accumulated overtime on this trend, i guess there is no preferential treatment for any professional cert. This i guess might only reflect when it comes to pay structure.

Note, this information is solely base on the knowledge i have acquired on this trend so far as i am also 2019 pwc graduate trainee aspirant.
damidam:
Good afternoon pls I have a few questions to ask about the employment procedure at PWC
1) do PWC offer internship programs? if they do what time of the year is it usually done? and what is the duration of their internship program? lastly it is possible to be posted there for one's ppa during NYSC?

2) I have read about their graduate recruitment stages and procedures, I also got to read about how complex it can be. my question is..is there any preferential treatment for an applicant with a professional qualification e.g ACA, does every applicant goes through the same procedure irrespective of the qualification?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hopefully early Feb. Key in to that testimony bro!
hopsydboi:
When is the nqext pwc recruitment!!!!!!!? I am giving testimony next graduate trainee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Nnpc New Recruitment Www.nnpcgroup/recruitment / In Desperate Need Of A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.