Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out (8885 Views)

The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic / 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:44am On Feb 09, 2018
greenhulk:
Honda users will not stop falling my hand. As much as I love this car and will always choose a Honda over Toyota, I feel bad whenever I see one with pulled ball joint. Driving home today I saw this very neat 07 accrod (discussion continued) with pulled leg right in the middle of the road. Gave me a bad chill, I been driving Honda for 6 years and never had this problem.. how people dey take use cars sef. Just last week a 1997 Honda accord decided to pull its legs in the morning right in front of my gate when I was about to reverse and go out for the day around 7:30am oh. The funny thing is I was opening the gate when the car was passing, got to the front of my gate and gave way. I want cry, na so I carry bike jeje.

The thing is if u are a carefree person, just stay away from Honda (except the Pilot that has a different wheel set up). The OEM ball joints are very good but I think the aftermarket manufacturers are finding it difficult to understand how Honda makes the Oem ones.

bros its not just about the carelessness of Honda users, what about time and resource? have we ever stopped to think about this? imagine someone who resides in an area with terrible terrain/ landscape....... if that person buys Honda no need for sound system na, the kpakutukpa from the legs is enough music! and yes the OEM pulls too, that's y u have to change it every now and then! how many Toyota users have seen changing ball joint every now and then? time nko? so to buy Honda u need to have enough spare time else u risk one random kazeem helping u press the spoil button! if u want to use pros, its not everyone that's so buoyant cos those guys ain't cheap @ all confirm from Gazuzz; they'll get the job done no doubt buh origins must be downed after work. after u save money buy ride then u begin to apportion a significant percentage of ur salary for maintenance and if u start hearing music before the expected time....... hmmmmmm na die!

these are the reasons people clamour Toyota cars shikena, not just about being boring, careless, porous and naive people! as for me, nothing is more embarrassing than having a k legged car in the middle of the express! all because I didn't listen well enough..

for all those with hearing impairments...... stay away from Honda, the pros up there have spoken oh!

**drops mic***
Re: How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out by jaychubi: 2:40am On Feb 10, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

bros its not just about the carelessness of Honda users, what about time and resource? have we ever stopped to think about this? imagine someone who resides in an area with terrible terrain/ landscape....... if that person buys Honda no need for sound system na, the kpakutukpa from the legs is enough music! and yes the OEM pulls too, that's y u have to change it every now and then! how many Toyota users have seen changing ball joint every now and then? time nko? so to buy Honda u need to have enough spare time else u risk one random kazeem helping u press the spoil button! if u want to use pros, its not everyone that's so buoyant cos those guys ain't cheap @ all confirm from Gazuzz; they'll get the job done no doubt buh origins must be downed after work. after u save money buy ride then u begin to apportion a significant percentage of ur salary for maintenance and if u start hearing music before the expected time....... hmmmmmm na die!

these are the reasons people clamour Toyota cars shikena, not just about being boring, careless, porous and naive people! as for me, nothing is more embarrassing than having a k legged car in the middle of the express! all because I didn't listen well enough..

for all those with hearing impairments...... stay away from Honda, the pros up there have spoken oh!

**drops mic***

Gbam
Re: How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out by scarplanet(m): 4:08am On Feb 10, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

**drops mic***

You want me to stay away from Honda just because of an issue that only always happens due to the car owner's carelessness?

My brother, car brand na person choice. I personally don't rate Toyota any high

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out by ray48: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

**drops mic***

QED
Re: How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out by paix(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Just ensure that you check the legs each time you go for servicing the engine. By so doing, you'll be double sure everything is intact.
Re: How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out by mejai(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
Honda is a lovely car. But dat leg eh! This week alone.... Honda wins in leg pull out. In fact, Honda wins all d tym.

OP, in summary...
If na football, Honda wins in tyre pulling home and away.

Honda vs others.... Honda wins
Others vs Honda.... Honda still wins

1 Like

Re: How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out by BamBamK: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2020
heys.... u, come here....
who teach u work??
how u take sabi book laidiz??
sama this cold orijin bottle make u chill small

obekediamondfuto:

**drops mic***
Re: How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2020
Aanunimorigba:
Please I want anybody that is using honda share what he normally notice before the front leg pull out. Is there any noticeable signs before it will happen?
They have said it all. You will just know from the sound you will get. But bro, the ball joint pulling is very avoidable. I have been driving my car for 2 years now and it has never pulled.
The simple logic is get genuine ball joint! It's way more expensive than the China made but don't mind. I think the china made is 1500 while the genuine one is 6k. Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Know When The Leg Of Honda Car Is About To Pull Out by DECOtech(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2023
Aanunimorigba:
Please I want anybody that is using Honda share what he normally notice before the front leg pull out. Is there any noticeable signs before it will happen?

Since its the fake ball joints that are available in the Nigerian market, you would make sure to replace them every 4 months

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Good Is Flushing The Engine Of Your Car? / How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? / Does Double Cell Radiator Consume More Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.