Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,478 members, 7,801,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? (1042 Views)

BBNaija: Kaisha Says All Relationships In The House Are Fake, Dorathy Will Win / Who Is Your Favorite Character In Game Of Thrones? / More Photos Of 'The Mountain' In Game Of Thrones And His Tiny Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by meneski(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
I am from house stark. And our presido will surely be from Dothraki.
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by duch12(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
House Lannister
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by maryannasemota: 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
House stark
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by Akinya17: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
House Stark
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by banre(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
House Stark will have more fans.
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by BenzEne1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
House Dayne.

Holding and wielding Dawn should be every true Knight's dream......

Lol.

If winning the throne is the goal tho. Nothing like having a dragon to do that.

House Targaryen....
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2018
house lannister dey always know how to survive
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by Mobsync(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
I don't watch Game of Thrones, so I don't know [and I don't want to know] what it's all about. But when I was in Secondary School, I was in Red House. So, if there's a Red House in Game of Thrones, that's where I'll be from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by luminouz(m): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2018
My blood is ice.... .my eyes are blue....my head is adorned with an iciclar crown!!!!! Mist pours from my hands.... pale fogs herald my coming..n all the living FEAR me.... I'm not a man n belong to no house.....I'm d Other!!! My name is WHITEWALKER! grin

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by 9jaBloke: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
The Temple of the Many-faced god. The Headquarters of the Faceless Men...sitting upon a rocky knoll made of dark grey stone in the free City of Braavos.

A boy has no name

A boy is no one

The House of Black and White.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by duduade: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lannister
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by babatunde80(m): 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
I will be one of the night kings. I am part of the walkers
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by Simeony007(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2018
Buari's house to frustrate every other 7 houses
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by Dhanidhamy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
The lannisters, I love money
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by olasaad(f): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Dhanidhamy:
The lannisters, I love money

Hope you always pay your debts too...and remember in full

As for me I belong to the King in the North
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by mykemiley(f): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Huz Stark all d way grin grin
Re: If Nigeria Was In Game Of Thrones, Which House Are You From? by Funnas(f): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
the lannisters

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nina's Boyfriend Collins Deletes All Her Photos On IG Over Mouth Action / Top 10 Most Watched Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube / Fatherhood (2018) - A Must Watch Yoruba Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.