Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Please Help! What Do I Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! What Do I Tell Her (838 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! What Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Case closed sad
Re: Please Help! What Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Smarty98:
I got my crush number in school today,I told her I would call her tonight but the problem is I don't know what to tell.I'm introverted

Bro man up and call her later today. What's the worse that could happen-Rejection! And so? you would'nt die and neither would you be the first guy to be rejected, we've all being there before we became good in the game. You will never get the girl if you don't make the first move.

Call her, tell her you've been thinking about doing this for sometime. That you find her attractive- say the things you notice about her that you like (women love compliments), so pour out the compliments.

Make her talk. Ask her about herself. People love to talk about themselves. Tell her a little about yourself but don't talk too much. This is about her and not you. Don't boast, smart girls can smell bullshit easily smiley

My other Nairaland brothers will contribute more. Cheers bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! What Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
efesodje:

Bro man up and call her later today. What's the worse that could happen-Rejection! And so? you would'nt die and neither would you be the first guy to be rejected, we've all being there before we became good in the game. You will never get the girl if you don't make the first move.

Call her, tell her you've been thinking about doing this for sometime. That you find her attractive- say the things you notice about her that you like (women love compliments), so pour out the compliments.

Make her talk. Ask her about herself. People love to talk about themselves. Tell her a little about yourself but don't talk too much. This is about her and not you. Don't boast, smart girls can smell bullshit easily smiley

My other Nairaland brothers will contribute more. Cheers bro smiley
thanks,boss
Re: Please Help! What Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nobody is talking oooo
Re: Please Help! What Do I Tell Her by FvckLyn: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
-Fůcking tell er you'll like to make her yo "Head Coach" cheesy
Re: Please Help! What Do I Tell Her by Stevengerd(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Why not talk to her physically
Re: Please Help! What Do I Tell Her by WetclefMenForum(f): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Smarty98:
I got my crush number in school today,I told her I would call her tonight but the problem is I don't know what to tell.I'm introverted
Congratulations, Smarty98! We are here to help you. We have all you've been looking for. Visit www.wetclef.com and create an account, then create a thread and ask any dating question you have in mind.

If you want some urgent tips, read this: http://www.wetclef.com/topic220.html
Re: Please Help! What Do I Tell Her by Apina(m): 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
Just tell her you like her; Duh! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lines To A Woman's Heart / . / Should I Confront Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.