Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

What Business Can I Start With N80,000? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With N80,000? (43777 Views)

Flour Mills to Acquire 76.8% stake in rival Honeywell Group at N80 Billion / What Business Can I Start With 40k / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by boxypane(m): 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
akaba12:

Just start selling food. People dont have time to be cooking nowadays. Just take it serious and change your mindset on what you think people will say. You have to embrace it and be very mathematical about your earnings.

dont fo it if you dont have passion for it.
I actually have an iron container already. I was going with the idea of the clothes thing but for transportation costs now considered, especially at start-up stage.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by ooshinibos: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2018
Give the money to reputable Man of God or church ..and see your life turn arround
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by cleanbenincars(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2018
This piece of information reveals a reliable way to make some extra spending money regularly, and for a long time too with very very little capital. This is 100% guaranteed. You can start making money conveniently at your spare-time, with minimal investment capital, negligible risk factors, even without special or compulsory technical skills. And this money-making means has been tested, and proven to work incredibly.
Okay, I’m talking about the hybrid guava farming business. An advantageous agro-based venture. You can make money off this special guava specie, from a few trees planted at your backyard. In fact let me be specific. You’ll regularly make money for as long as 15-20yrs.
But like any other thing in life that’s worth it, you’ll first have to understand the hybrid guava farming business to start making money off it. That’s a common sense approach. Understanding the process guarantees you’ll certainly reap the benefits.
you can find more on :exposedguavamillions.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by boxypane(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
akaba12:

I can give you some websites where you can be writing and solving homework for students apart from fiverr, where you can be writing only if you are good writer.
I'd love to have your mail sir.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by akaba12: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
boxypane:

I actually have an iron container already. I was going with the idea of the clothes thing but for transportation costs now considered, especially at start-up stage.

If you have a container. Cool. You an also do other things apart from food. So you have more than 80k then....
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Unekz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
grossintel:
To be honest with you, I'm a very busy person and the best I can do for now is answer your questions here. I'm getting lots of emails from Nairalanders but I can't respond to all, it's best everyone ask their questions here so others can learn from it. I will bookmark this page and get back to you in few days when I'm free to chat privately, hope you understand bro, I have a $200 job to deliver today, please don't be offended, I will get back to you.
No problem bro,i understand
I just want to know more about graphic design,how to start and go about it bro
Sorry bro i hope you don't mind creating a new topic about the said graphic design so all of us we definitly learn,think it will be better that way bro

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by boxypane(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2018
ooshinibos:
Give the money to reputable Man of God or church ..and see your life turn arround
Za gods of my land will kwas mi.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by boxypane(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
akaba12:

If you have a container. Cool. You an also do other things apart from food. So you have more than 80k then....
If you say so sir.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Bassmetrics: 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2018
kalu61:
Can someone learn the skill online?

Ur comment caught my attention.Incase u may also b interestd in data analysis using spss, eview n stata...i will personally train u online.
Dnt ask me weda it pays, ask urself hw much rich bsc n masters stds are alwaz willing to offer yearly on analysing dia thesis data. Hw much companies and ngos are willing to offer ppl for similar service...u can integrate it wit ur graphics works n be d boss of ur own like me.
Check my signature
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Crossbow(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Bet9ja roll over of daily 2 odds. After 30 days u will be swimming in millions

Be safe, be smart.
Don't try this at home, school or anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by godfrey01(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
kalu61:
Can someone learn the skill online?
ixa

i can take you graphics design in one week. distance is not a barrier.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Yeecar(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
boxypane:
Hello guys, please I need the advice of you business experts on the kind of business one can start with N80k.
Thanks in advance.
Edible Mushroom Cultivation business
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by dungas30(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Barmmyshoes:
You can work with Barmmyshoes. We can make quality perm, sandals for you which you can resale in your area.

We make quality and stylish designs. You can check the link below for ongoing discounted sales of some of our perms and sandals.

www.nairaland.com/4357664/quality-dope-stylish-perm-sandals
Ur prices were on the high site in jos if its a contract they will do it for him at 1100 so as for him to also have his good profit

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Redman44(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dething:
Friend,

Locate a very good junction in the heart of lokoja, where a lot of students passes daily, probably also near a motor pack and set up buka. Manage it yourself. Brand it and make the place cool. People will always eat. You can start this business very small and grow with it to what you want. I hope you have the interest, patience and time to manage this. Or otherwise, use part of the money maybe like 40-50k set up a standard Akara joint. Where you sell hot akara, friend yam, potatoes with good stew only morning and evening. If you brand it very well, in six months, you will come here to give testimony. Even your governor will be making his well packaged order of fried yam from you. You will never regret selling food in a good location except your village people are using microscope to locate you.

Best advice so far on this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Brightgem(f): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
grossintel:
You know what you are doing but don't know the marketing tricks. Your profile isn't new but you have no sale, tips:

1. Get a smartphone and download the Fiverr app, turn the online status to on so you always appear online and please keep your mobile data constantly on.
2. Visit buyers request regularly especially around 2pm-4pm, 8pm-10pm and make sure you execute your daily usage.
3. When you submit a request tell your buyer you will do it in less than 24 hours, make sure you include " I'm available now ". That is what they want to hear because you have no reviews and can only get them to work with yours is cheaper and faster.
4. Please ask your friends to buy your gig and give you awesome reviews to support you, this will drastically increase your chances of being hired.
Okay thanks. I did open a seller account with Fiverr over a year back, just really put up gigs recently when I understood it better. I do check buyer requests, tho randomly. will follow ur timing. I also dnt have the app I jst use my laptop once or twice a day to check. Friends, those rats always expect you to do free work for them.... pity. Thanks much, tips appreciated.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Barmmyshoes(f): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2018
dungas30:
Ur prices were on the high site in jos if its a contract they will do it for him at 1100 so as for him to also have his good profit

LOL. That's Jo's. There is something you don't understand about leather works. There are quality leathers and substandard leathers, which are otherwise called plastic materials just like those mallams perms. So, you shouldn't expect it to be the same prices. Hope you understand now.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by akaba12: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
Dething:
Friend,

Locate a very good junction in the heart of lokoja, where a lot of students passes daily, probably also near a motor pack and set up buka. Manage it yourself. Brand it and make the place cool. People will always eat. You can start this business very small and grow with it to what you want. I hope you have the interest, patience and time to manage this. Or otherwise, use part of the money maybe like 40-50k set up a standard Akara joint. Where you sell hot akara, friend yam, potatoes with good stew only morning and evening. If you brand it very well, in six months, you will come here to give testimony. Even your governor will be making his well packaged order of fried yam from you. You will never regret selling food in a good location except your village people are using microscope to locate you.

But most naija have pride... and be thinking on what people will say.. I can do it..
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by iukpe: 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
start it quick before rats or snakes find the 80k.
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by kaypeters: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
mcqwerty:
Don't do any business.

Invest in yourself acquire a skill or improve the one you have currently so you would be a better employee.

You just save the cash away too.

you are talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Bassmetrics: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
HI bro
As a student can I do this nylon business with 20k I need your help and enlightenment [

To b honest, such amt may only succeed in purchasing d machine,hw den do u get ur raw material?
Howeva i advise that u engage in indirect production till u raise more money.my contact is in my post...hook me up for clarifications
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2018
boxypane:
Hello guys, please I need the advice of you business experts on the kind of business one can start with N80k.
Thanks in advance.
invest in Can recycling and thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
akaba12:

I can give you some websites where you can be writing and solving homework for students apart from fiverr, where you can be writing only if you are good writer.
please share the websites o... Boys need funds badly
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Abbamizy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2018
boxypane:
Thanks in advance.

Start a barbing salon...
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by easzypeaszy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
vicardino:
Kaduna kwa? Please, where in kaduna?
Kasuwar Barci
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by MrxxxSmart(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
You can open a barber shop or start hawking akara and bread inside Alaba int market (you will just have to fry it in your house because a shop will cost you more)
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by god2good: 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
godfrey01:
ixa

i can take you graphics design in one week. distance is not a barrier.
oya , help a brother
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2018
grossintel:
Yes there is a monthly subscription of 4500 for 30 days. I'm not saying it's the best option for everyone but for his budget, if he plans to take the path of freelancing then 4500 is about $13. That's a drop of water in an ocean comparing what you could earn monthly. When he starts making it big then he can option for a proper solar charging system. About how long it lasts, it depends on the usage. I only use it to charge my laptops and gadgets and it takes me 247 except there is no sun that day. As I'm typing this, I'm using it to charge my laptop and it's currently 93% and charging even when I'm using it.
hmmmm. If there's no sun nko? No light?
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by honayoplenty(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bro, how can i get in touch with you? Here is my whatsapp contact :08167897992. Drop urs
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by bjstardom(m): 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2018
You can go into mini Importation business, buying high demanded items in the market at a lower price from China then sell it higher at a profit here, and do Nationwide delivery
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by samuelchimmy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Eazi1:
can you start selling boyz clothe lyk confarm jean..... when some people will say what phone can i bupuy with 80k
I really like the idea of selling clothings,especially boys clothes, I even have the capital but I don't know how to go about supply, c
Re: What Business Can I Start With N80,000? by Eazi1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2018
samuelchimmy:
I really like the idea of selling clothings,especially boys clothes, I even have the capital but I don't know how to go about supply, c
online wn't elp abt dat.....
just go straight to a friendly shop dat sells clothe nd explain ur mind......i tnk they would gve u some useful info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers, / Which Business Did You Regret Starting Because It Ended Up In Huge Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.