Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) (8531 Views)

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by gtjonah(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
carik:
No response or mail yet from nbc. Please anyone with useful information should drop it. I heard an unconfirmed info that the present set will leave by September, dunno how true... Also can we have two set undergo the training. If two sets can't undergo at the same time and the present are leaving by September then we can conclude it's September
I think it will be from Monday before we'll start receiving emails from NBC, I.e if we are to resume next month May. From previous years, resumption is usually on a Monday, and emails are usually sent 2 weeks before that day.. Exception of 2015 batch that resumed 17th Aug, and got email almost towards the day.. So, let's get warming up for NBC. Good evening.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by carik(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
gtjonah:
I think it will be from Monday before we'll start receiving emails from NBC, I.e if we are to resume next month May. From previous years, resumption is usually on a Monday, and emails are usually sent 2 weeks before that day.. Exception of 2015 batch that resumed 17th Aug, and got email almost towards the day.. So, let's get warming up for NBC. Good evening.

So we should be looking to receive email on the 23rd of this month stating that we should resume two weeks later which falls on 7th of may.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by gtjonah(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
carik:

So we should be looking to receive email on the 23rd of this month stating that we should resume two weeks later which falls on 7th of may.
Yea, exactly.. Speaking based on other years resumption period, and from info gotten from a 2017 set about us resuming next month. We look forward to that. So, let's start preparing.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by carik(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2018
gtjonah:
Yea, exactly.. Speaking based on other years resumption period, and from info gotten from a 2017 set about us resuming next month. We look forward to that. So, let's start preparing.

That's nice. I never knew there are simultaneous training sets cos i heard some guys undergoing training won't be through till September. I presume you also did your medical in Lagos. Can i have your whatsapp digit. Need to chat up on some levels
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by gtjonah(m): 9:48am On Apr 19, 2018
carik:

That's nice. I never knew there are simultaneous training sets cos i heard some guys undergoing training won't be through till September. I presume you also did your medical in Lagos. Can i have your whatsapp digit. Need to chat up on some levels
I did at PH actually.. But you can PM me. On the other thread, one of the current trainees said they want to have 4 sets at once, you saw it abi..
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by carik(m): 11:03am On Apr 19, 2018
gtjonah:
I did at PH actually.. But you can PM me. On the other thread, one of the current trainees said they want to have 4 sets at once, you saw it abi..

Okay. Please check your mail bro
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by gtjonah(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Has anyone gotten mail from NBC?
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by dudekennyboi(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
gtjonah:
Has anyone gotten mail from NBC?

Not yet ooo, we're just being hopeful

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by gtjonah(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
dudekennyboi:

Not yet ooo, we're just being hopeful
Heard some news today that some persons got mails. Has anyone confirmed that..? Although most persons I know in PH and Lag, haven't received any yet.. Hopefully expecting ours tomorrow if they've actually started sending mails.. Good luck to us all. God will finish the work. Have a lovely night friends.
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by dudekennyboi(m): 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
gtjonah:
Heard some news today that some persons got mails. Has anyone confirmed that..? Although most persons I know in PH and Lag, haven't received any yet.. Hopefully expecting ours tomorrow if they've actually started sending mails.. Good luck to us all. God will finish the work. Have a lovely night friends.

Amen
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by gtjonah(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Congrats to those already invited to resume next month.. For those of us yet to receive, let's be hopeful and trust God to finish the work.. I believe we'll also be invited soonest too.. So, let's also be preparing.. All the best..

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by ganiyu26(m): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Big congratulations to those that av bin called to resume... I wish u guys a success training session. Please don't leave the thread so as to keep us updated as to we that are still hoping for call anytime soon. Best wishes. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by Castinbaba(m): 4:38pm On May 07, 2018
hello house, i received a mail frm NBC

"Congratulations on your success in our selection process for enrollment into our Technical Trainee Programme.

We admitted the first set of trainees into the Academy today May 7th, 2018 and in the course of the year (between July 2018 to January 2019) we will be admitting 4 other sets of trainees.

You will be admitted into one of the subsequent batches and will be contacted as at when due.

We hope that you sustain your interest in the programme and in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd.

Congratulations once again."

So please check your mail
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by ganiyu26(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2018
Same here
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by dudekennyboi(m): 5:59pm On May 07, 2018
I got the message too
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by opillo1000(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2018
dudekennyboi:
I got the message too
Guys that have gotten a mail which state? Any one from Lagos
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by gtjonah(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2018
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by dudekennyboi(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2018
opillo1000:

Guys that have gotten a mail which state? Any one from Lagos

Lagos.......
Re: NBC Aptitude Test Invitation (January 2018) by ganiyu26(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2018
How is the training going guys, did they include the CNG syllabus too as was advertised?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Bank's Online Application Form / Diamond Bank Embarks On Nationwide Massive Recruitment? / Must Read: Application Letter For Employment From A Graduate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.