Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) (40434 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo) / Osun Arrests 17 Chinese, Traditional Chief, 9 Locals For Illegal Mining / Student Scratches Her Ex-Boyfriend's Car In Turkish Nile University, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by sloye5(m): 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
Edopesin:

Confusionist

dude you need to learn more about international politics its obvious you dont know natin....nigeria do not recognize north cyprus as a country..nigerian have a relationship with the mother country of north cyprus and that is turkey,we have anigerian ambassador in turkey and none in north cyprus...so if anything happens to any nigerian in north cyprus...na OYO the person say..capish!!
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
What are we going to do about these Hausa people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
but is Taomwabwa a Nigeria surname?

I know many africans after committing crimes will claim Nigeria so fast when caught.

i think this is a case of drugs,maybe he is a drug dealer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
dhabrite:
And I was thinking of going to Cyprus

Oya rethink

I got my Masters in Law from The American University in North Cyprus, and I can attest that its one of the most peaceful places you can be. This is definitely an exception.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by GLOBALINF: 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
Do your findings well, you will find out that this guy has passed his boundaries!
He was first kidnapped! Did he report to the police?
Three things are involved here
1) either he has befriended someone else’s woman which is highly prohibited by thier male or
2) he’s involved in a shady deal suspected to be scam!
(Yahoo yahoo)
3) or they had a deal and deal went south! Trying to outsmart them.
This has been an issue not only in cyprus but many other counties! Besides he’s not the only student there, why him?
Back home do u know the number of students killed daily?
Cyprus happen to be a peaceful country, I schooled, live and work in that country for years and I can bet the country if far better than many European countries!
Though the place may Be hard for pessimistic hustlers who intend to have the “make it quick syndrome” mentality!
If you are patient, free Minded, peaceful and easy going person! Believe me you can never have issues with anyone.

Below are stories of Nigerian students killed in other countries
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads-amp/20-year-old-ghanaian-student-shot-dead-in-united-states.237224/

http:https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2014/02/23/nigerian-student-godwin-ayogu-murdered-ghana-photos/amp///www..com/talk/topic,98014.0.html

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/death-2-nigerian-students-ukraine-causes-uproar/amp/

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/812946-sad-read-happened-uk-based-nigerian-student-one-yr-declared-missing.html

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/stop-killing-nigerian-students-abroad-reps-warn/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
Let say there is free education in Turkey I will be the first person to refuse going there to study, Rip.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by kazzy4u(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
hop dey wnt put d blame on Buhari dis tym
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by sloye5(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
Let say there is free education in Tuckey I will be the first person to refuse going there to study, Rip.

dude north cyprus is different from the country called turkey and yes turkey gives free education to nigerians aka Scholarship

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by GLOBALINF: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
sloye5:

dude you need to learn more about international politics its obvious you dont know natin....nigeria do not recognize north cyprus as a country..nigerian have a relationship with the mother country of north cyprus and that is turkey,we have anigerian ambassador in turkey and none in north cyprus...so if anything happens to any nigerian in north cyprus...na OYO the person say..Do your findings well, you will find out that this guy has passed his boundaries!
He was first kidnapped! Did he report to the police?
Three things are involved here
1) either he has befriended someone else’s woman which is highly prohibited by thier male or
2) he’s involved in a shady deal suspected to be scam!
(Yahoo yahoo)
3) or they had a deal and deal went south! Trying to outsmart them.
This has been an issue not only in cyprus but many other counties! Besides he’s not the only student there, why him?
Back home do u know the number of students killed daily?
Cyprus happen to be a peaceful country, I schooled, live and work in that country for years and I can bet the country if far better than many European countries!
Though the place may Be hard for pessimistic hustlers who intend to have the “make it quick syndrome” mentality!
If you are patient, free Minded, peaceful and easy going person! Believe me you can never have issues with anyone.

Below are stories of Nigerian students killed in other countries
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads-amp/20-year-old-ghanaian-student-shot-dead-in-united-states.237224/

http:https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2014/02/23/nigerian-student-godwin-ayogu-murdered-ghana-photos/amp///www..com/talk/topic,98014.0.html

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/death-2-nigerian-students-ukraine-causes-uproar/amp/

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/812946-sad-read-happened-uk-based-nigerian-student-one-yr-declared-missing.html

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/stop-killing-nigerian-students-abroad-reps-warn/amp/
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Scapish!!
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by SmartyPants(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
cummando:
Pikin wey no get papa na anybody dey beat am

That's Nigeria's case...
Can this happen to an American?

Happens everywhere to everyone.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by sloye5(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
GLOBALINF:

dude i know you want to sell your market but please stop calling north cyprus a COUNTRY..the nigerian government have warned nigerians to stop going to that place..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Dearlord(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Wasted investment.
He couldn't live till new month sad
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by savageee(f): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
so no where for this life safe again?
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by homosapien002: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
faorex:
and I was thinking of joining Girne American university north Cyprus by September ...

Ayam not doing again..

I rather stay here and have peace of mind
Where the peace of mind dey for Niger seff?
Boko boiz, militants for south south, SarS dey do their own, fulani herdsmen, ritual related killings and a old selfish president all in a country. I swear we strong for nigeria
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by homosapien002: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
SmartyPants:

Happens everywhere to everyone.

Things Like this rarely happens to americans.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by africanusvu(m): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
African student not Nigerian student cos the name obviously didn't sound Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by millionboi2: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
faorex:
and I was thinking of joining Girne American university north Cyprus by September ...

Ayam not doing again..

Na hear thy no go kill u, if u go fine trouble.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by funshint(m): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
faorex:

Ayam not doing again..

Don't be discouraged, just go there, be focused and stay out of trouble. Peace!
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by chuckjonesautos: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
cummando:

That's Nigeria's case...

It happened last year to a black American, these people are racists.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Orpe7(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
Initiation gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by redsun(m): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
They are semi primitive European down there
I wonder what a blackman will want to do there? UK is is the dream land forthose mudersfuckers.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
sloye5:

dude north cyprus is different from the country called turkey and yes turkey gives free education to nigerians aka Scholarship
Well I don't know much about Turkey I won't even bother myself over that cause the country is not important to me even if it is visa free I won't still visit not to talk of studying there just a personal opinion sha
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
sloye5:
DO NOT GO TO NORTH CYPRUS...A COUNTRY NOT recognized BY THE WORLD..INFACT THAT PLACE IS NOT A COUNTRY..THINGS LIKE THIS DONT HAPPEN IN TURKEY

There are a few countries that recognize Northern Cyprus. It's a gradual process.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by HeGeMon(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Don't change ur mind about it, if you see what some Nigerians do in Cyprus, you will regret been a Nigerian, just be good and you have no worries, cuz the citizens are rising up to the attitude of some Nigerians.
dhabrite:
And I was thinking of going to Cyprus

Oya rethink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by GLOBALINF: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
sloye5:

dude i know you want to sell your market but please stop calling north cyprus a COUNTRY..the nigerian government have warned nigerians to stop going to that place..

Then stay in your Laspotech or Ahmadu Bello Uni... abi them drag u with Rope?
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by GLOBALINF: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lawprince:

I got my Masters in Law from The American University in North Cyprus, and I can attest that its one of the most peaceful places you can be. This is definitely an exception.

Very peaceful
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Neljiggy: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Naija people please stop going to Cyprus whether north or south Cyprus the situation there is bad.I was there for almost 2years the situation there is crazy.Naija is better than most of this countries but we lack good leadership,this countries have nothing some of them even import ordinary bottle water.if you there no work ,they hate blacks so many negative things about cyprus. Go and check the GDP of different countries and calculate the difference between Nigeria and this so called European countries Guys Beware . I'm sorry for all the typos .The agents here trying to sell their market will not tell you the truth they have percentage they collect from the schools so they want to make fast money.BEWARE OOOOO
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by Piobishop23(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Waitin de guy do nah
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by vioment: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
I don't know what Nigeria or Africa can gain from turkey. A very foolish country like that. We need to start sending arabs back to their stupid countries. No time to tolerate them.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by uba1991: 11:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
cummando:

That's Nigeria's case...
always America, America. Can u tell me how old was America before Nigeria got her independent? Stop comparing ur grandfather with ur father pls.they are not mate
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by danie09(m): 12:58am On Feb 02, 2018
Bros Turkish Cyprus aka north Cyprus is not the same as Turkey..
vioment:
I don't know what Nigeria or Africa can gain from turkey. A very foolish country like that. We need to start sending arabs back to their stupid countries. No time to tolerate them.
Re: Nigerian Student Killed By Locals In Turkish Cyprus(photo) by vioment: 1:41am On Feb 02, 2018
danie09:
Bros Turkish Cyprus aka north Cyprus is not the same as Turkey..

Bros, it says turkish cyprus, so that means turkey. Well, i wouldn't know, I don't condone arabs or fly with their planes or fly to their countries. When i for dun see turkish, na to cancel that route straight.

I have a solution for arabs, let arabs take current day Israel and let all the arabs in north Africa go back to their countries and land, we can give Israel current day Algeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afaka Students Were Sexually Molested By Gay Bandits / Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 / Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport (see Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.