Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Need A Hotel Appartment In Benin City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need A Hotel Appartment In Benin City (958 Views)

How To Rent A Residential Appartment In Canada / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Hotel Appartment In Benin City by bebe2(f): 12:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a hotel In Benin city that has 2bedroom self catering apartment.

Or
A short let apartment that one could stay for just a week. Somewhere secure and central.
Re: I Need A Hotel Appartment In Benin City by marylandcakes: 3:53am On Feb 02, 2018
bebe2:
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a hotel In Benin city that has 2bedroom self catering apartment.

Or
A short let apartment that one could stay for just a week. Somewhere secure and central.

You should have invested in a small property in Benin when you had the chance. I would have let you stayed in mine it’s secured with 24hrs security but I haven’t furnished it yet and it’s in Evotubu which is not very central.

Re: I Need A Hotel Appartment In Benin City by bebe2(f): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2018
marylandcakes:

You should have invested in a small property in Benin when you had the chance. I would have let you stayed in mine it’s secured with 24hrs security but I haven’t furnished it yet and it’s in Evotubu which is not very central.

My brother u no like me oo,

I shud go stay in my house? , u should know better na, me na Bini , my husband na Bini , with plenty siblings, parent etc, we have our house , relative too plenty , but the MAJOR thing is security. I am so scared am shiting my self.

If it's not a hotel complex with massive security, am not going.

Security is the problem, am going with kids I don't want stories.
Re: I Need A Hotel Appartment In Benin City by SleekyP(m): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2018
bebe2:

I shud go stay in my house? , u should know better na, me na Bini , my husband na Bini , with plenty siblings, parent etc, we have our house , relative too plenty , but the MAJOR thing is security. I am so scared am shiting my self.

Visit hotels.ng
Re: I Need A Hotel Appartment In Benin City by Lexusgs430: 9:10am On Feb 03, 2018
bebe2:

www.jovago.com

And browse through and read user reviews.....
Re: I Need A Hotel Appartment In Benin City by AreaFada2: 6:22am On Apr 08, 2018
bebe2:

My dear, nothing dey happen. I do it quite often. Oba has even placed a curse on those hooligans now.

Funny my relative who stayed in a swanky "very safe" hotel got burgled.

If you have an evil person around you meant to cause harm, even hotel is no barrier. Na God.

I even take the kids to the village each time.

Our people have a proverb that "Metaphysical people already existed when Oba was born". grin cheesy

Of course precaution is important. But no mater how secluded one lives, one will still leave the hotel at some point. Even if to visit the museum or any other attraction.
Re: I Need A Hotel Appartment In Benin City by bebe2(f): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
AreaFada2:

My dear, nothing dey happen. I do it quite often. Oba has even placed a curse on those hooligans now.

Funny my relative who stayed in a swanky "very safe" hotel got burgled.

If you have an evil person around you meant to cause harm, even hotel is no barrier. Na God.

I even take the kids to the village each time.

Our people have a proverb that "Metaphysical people already existed when Oba was born". grin cheesy

Of course precaution is important. But no mater how secluded one lives, one will still leave the hotel at some point. Even if to visit the museum or any other attraction.

No be small thing oo, dem say Benin don cool. , I hope it stays like dat.

Lagos is home for me, the minute I reach lag, my body go relax.
Re: I Need A Hotel Appartment In Benin City by NickMarvey(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
Randekhi Gold Hotel & Suits will give you the best of what you are looking for.
I stay there a lot anytime am in Nigeria and I visit Benin city.

Total Shutdown Lekki-ikoyi-victoria Island Friday 9th Feb / Vote To End Canada's 'birth Tourism' / British Airways Took Passengers To A Wrong Country - CNN