Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How To Display Record From A Database - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Display Record From A Database (994 Views)

How To Learn SQL & What Is A Database? / What Skill Do I Need To Be A Database Administrator / Not A Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Display Record From A Database by Youglord: 1:47am On Feb 02, 2018
Hello my fellow programmers, i am working on a project which is a result checking portal
all the designs has been made and database has been set but i am stuck some were. if the student enters the admission number and his pin and click the submit button it dose display the result

please how do i go about it, i am using php.

please i really need help, cause i have been researching for days now and all to no avail

Re: How To Display Record From A Database by jento(m): 2:15am On Feb 02, 2018
Hello Youglord,
Where is the result? Is it in your application database or other application or website? If you are not sure, call me for guidance.

R Programming
Python Programming
PHP Programming
JavaScript Programming
HTML
CSS
SASS, LESS or STYLUS

Re: How To Display Record From A Database by raymod170(m): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2018
here are some tips to resolve your issue
1. check the connection to the database on your config file
2. check if the database parameters in your code is correct
3. if you using MySQL or mssql check if the service is running
4. verify if your sql statement that reads data from the database is written correctly
5. if your database is not using any sql query then google should now become your best friend
Re: How To Display Record From A Database by agwaisrael(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2018
Youglord:
Hello my fellow programmers, i am working on a project which is a result checking portal
all the designs has been made and database has been set but i am stuck some were. if the student enters the admission number and his pin and click the submit button it dose display the result

please how do i go about it, i am using php.

please i really need help, cause i have been researching for days now and all to no avail

First things first, var_dump your result from database to verify if data is actually returned.
Re: How To Display Record From A Database by kudaisi(m): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Share the code, some debugging might be required.

1 Like

Re: How To Display Record From A Database by Youglord: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
kudaisi:
Share the code, some debugging might be required.

ok boss

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Web Developer Need / 500K-1M Up For Grabs For The Programmer That Can Handle This. / How To Set Up Propeller Ads - Boost Your Propellerads Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.