Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore (1854 Views)

Review My App I Built From Scratch / Who Can Help Upload My App On Playstore / Help Publish My App On Playstore (wit Moni/free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by Dujardin(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Imagine somebody just destroyed my app rating on playstore because she doesn't understand! Dropped from 4.5 to 4.38

The app in question is Quick Bank. It simplfy banking operations of all banks using their USSD to perform transactions. See it here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coretech.allnigeriabanksussd

Can't she just pass and ignore? I wonder why so many Nigerians are just dumb!

Shi+hole people in a Shi+hole country it is.

Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by NeeKlaus: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2018
Just say you want to advertise your app. Then, you can use a better method... not this.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by Collinz2(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2018
Sh!thole indeed
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by Dujardin(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Just say you want to advertise your app. Then, you can use a better method... not this.

Well I already advertised it here on Nairaland when I first launched. Btw I have to push it in people's faces so so they can download. Marketing people call it TOMA. grin
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by bot101(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dujardin:

Well I already advertised it here on Nairaland when I first launched. Btw I have to push it in people's faces so so they can download. Marketing people call it TOMA. grin

I'd like to know how you paid for your play store developer account, and when you did so, cos I am having serious trouble paying for mine.
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by Ejiod(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
That's terribly bad!.. Bad belle
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by Infinity7(m): 4:09am On Feb 04, 2018
PLease Call Me: 080655311791
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by Infinity7(m): 4:09am On Feb 04, 2018
PLease Call Me: 08065531791
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2018
Don't talk about your customers like that especially if you're a company.

This is small I built a mobile for my company and it has massive of users , you're meant to register elsewhere and get your credentials to use on the phone, I got many 1 stars stating you can register on the phone, I was just shocked despite it stating the registration is at site which needs more detailed info. Users would always be users.
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by Dujardin(m): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2018
bot101:

I'd like to know how you paid for your play store developer account, and when you did so, cos I am having serious trouble paying for mine.

September 2017. I used my Nigeria paypal account.
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by Dujardin(m): 7:18am On Mar 06, 2018
pcguru1:
Don't talk about your customers like that especially if you're a company.

This is small I built a mobile for my company and it has massive of users , you're meant to register elsewhere and get your credentials to use on the phone, I got many 1 stars stating you can register on the phone, I was just shocked despite it stating the registration is at site which needs more detailed info. Users would always be users.

Hmmm! thanks for the info. It's a personal app but your message is clear.
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by bot101(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2018
Dujardin:

September 2017. I used my Nigeria paypal account.

Thanks. I'll try that. Did you link your bank card to the PayPal account or funded the account through other means?
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by jboy01(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2018
Me too want to register for the developer account this month
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by Dujardin(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2018
bot101:

Thanks. I'll try that. Did you link your bank card to the PayPal account or funded the account through other means?

I linked bank card to paypal and it was so easy.
Re: Imagine What This Lady Did To My App On Playstore by bot101(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dujardin:

I linked bank card to paypal and it was so easy.

Cool, will do just that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / Please Help Differentiate Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering / How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.