Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) (30221 Views)

Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos) / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Kazakh Bodybuilder Whose Sex Doll Wife Broke, Now Wants To Mate With Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2018
This year 2018 is fast becoming a year of s*x tapes in Ghana. Ghanaians got the shock of their lives when a $ex video of Breman Edumanu Headmaster, Mr. Robert Sepey, and his pupil, Priscilla Tettey went viral a couple of weeks ago. They ended introducing a new $ex style called Kitchen Stool $ex Position.

Just a few days after the video went viral, another video of a known pastor’s wife went viral. The wife of the pastor was playing with her private parts while she seductively danced to the camera.

At the end of the day, she sent the video to her church Whatsapp group when she was sending it her husband.

Right after that, a Ghanaian couple tested the renown Kitchen Stool $ex position, recorded it and leaked it online. And all these happened in the month of January.

Today is 1st February and another $ex video has gotten leaked. In the video, a Ghanaian nurse who we has discovered is called Georgina Boamah from Kenyasi in the Ashanti Region is seen seriously playing with her v*gina.

The Ghanaian Nurse, Georgina Boamah apparently recorded the video of herself ma*tur-bating and sent it to her beloved boyfriend. Now, she has had a fallen out with her boyfriend the bitter guy has leaked the indecent video online.

This should serve as a warning to the young ladies who do anything whenever they think they are in love. Never forget that some boyfriends are uncivilized and will bring shame on you if things don’t go as they want in the future. Be warned.

The policy here does not allow the video to be uploaded because of the sensitive nature of the video.

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/02/02/meet-the-nurse-georgina-boamah-whose-sx-tape/

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2018
Mikel and messi who be the greatest grin?

I pick taiye taiwo

18 Likes

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Dshocker(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2018
she got served grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by 9jaPromo(f): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2018
All this happened in Ghana? 

Then GMG‎

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 02, 2018
They will never learn just like those ones planning to travel to libya
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2018
Omo I saw the picture and video on onlineeaglez. I no fit watch finish this generation is gone.
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Sabiboii17(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Messi is a Barça footballer

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
They record their sexual activities and leak it online.

www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by policy12: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Breaking news Ronaldo coming to Arsenal..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Akinola2543(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
what time is man united match tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Mikel and messi who be the greatest grin?

I pick taiye taiwo
Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by modaink333: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Messi should kukuma play defense against Blackburn in today's champions League

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
so Arsenal finally sign Messi..na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
E no go better for Chelsea

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin na waoh so Ghana is fast overtaking Kenya for weird news cheesy.its all good sha.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Diablo666: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
kingdaro:
Omo I saw the picture and video on onlineeaglez. I no fit watch finish this generation is gone.
Where the video now?
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Nicolars(m): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
I can't seriously wait for Feb 20, Chelsea is going to cry that day..

3-0 loading ... Messi with a a brace I'm sure

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
The next world best must go to Gary Cahill or Jones cos dem deserve am...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by jaysmallz(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Enyimba FC to sign Messi next week
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by okonja(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Okocha for World Best cool]

Wenger to Madrid

Guardiola to Enyimba,

Super Eagles to F.A Cup

Siasia to become to the Guru Marhaji undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by Blaha(f): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Well, I think the one who records himself or herself masturbating is the uncivilised person.
Ghana and Sex Videos are like 5 & 6.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by 0955eb027(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Heard Cazorla will replace Zidane as the next coach of Atletico Madrid.
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by shigo20(m): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
0955eb027:
Heard Cazorla will replace Zidane as the next coach of Atletico Madrid.
no he is replacing valverde
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by prodiG(m): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
kingdaro:
Clickbait
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by adams345(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
na so Ghana dey do ....one day dem go go
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by kentozybee(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Y should i meet her? undecided
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by obi4eze(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chelsea can still win the EPL. If Man City just loses 6 matches...
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by obi4eze(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
habsydiamond:
The next world best must go to Gary Cahill or Jones cos dem deserve am...
No na Sergio Ramos deserve am
Re: Meet The Nurse, Georgina Boamah Whose Sex Tape Is Fast Going Viral (photos) by obi4eze(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nicolars:
I can't seriously wait for Feb 20, Chelsea is going to cry that day..

3-0 loading ... Messi with a a brace I'm sure
As in ehn...
Feb 20 too far sef...

But UEFA no try at all for Chelsea
It will be home and away beating...

(1) (Reply)

See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" / Married But In Love With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.