Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

#BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe (34360 Views)

K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by mjizzie(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
giroud and morata's head should produce atleast 30 goals these season , because there is a saying that two heads are better than one

9 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Lamzee(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
I think Pogba is now the main problem

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Snow02: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
blessingdickson:
Because you re a long suffering fan,lol.
lol

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
You people have started this here too grin
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dramadiddy:
Aubameyang is really gonna cause problems
Yes o he should have stayed there at borussia dortmund but when you have a coach of over 20 years he would run out of ideas.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
otijah:
Who is miyonyse pls? Is he a good player? Can he replace Bakayoko in Chelsea

Miyonse is a winger in Dortmund. Chelsea placed a bid for him but you know Conte is a mad man. Didn't go for him at last. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ajixegun: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chelsea go beat Barca like craze. In fact I no fit wait again for the match.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ayagha: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Man United can't win with Sanchez

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
mjizzie:
giroud and morata's head should produce atleast 30 goals these season , because there is a saying that two heads is better than one

But we need a striker with good legwork and not just head.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by holluphemydavid(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
They say ARSENAL has spent 13 years without winning EPL,but they never say Man U spent 26yrs without winning EPL (1967-1993).
They never say Liverpool spent 22yrs without winning EPL(1990-still counting).
They never say Chelsea spent 51 yrs without winning EPL(1954-2005).
They never say Man City spent 44yrs without winning EPL(1968-2012).
They forget to say Tottenham spent 52yrs(1960-still counting).
Arsenal never been relegated
They forget that Arsenal is the only club in the current EPL that went unbeaten in the entire season...facts will remain and that is why I believe ARSENAL is the best team.

8 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by AceDomino(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
blessingdickson:

So true

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by barman01: 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Infact Bakoyoko na minus 1 for Chelsea

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by otijah(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
fadario:

Miyonse is a winger in Dortmund. Chelsea placed a bid for him but you know Conte is a mad man. Didn't go for him at last. grin grin grin
Hmm conte is really a mad man for loosing out to miyonyse last last, he somebody who will replace lazy ads bakayoko

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by deedondavi(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wowwwwwww..... Lemme go and bet.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by AceDomino(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
blessingdickson:

So true
holluphemydavid:
They say ARSENAL has spent 13 years without winning EPL,but they never say Man U spent 26yrs without winning EPL (1967-1993).
They never say Liverpool spent 22yrs without winning EPL(1990-still counting).
They never say Chelsea spent 51 yrs without winning EPL(1954-2005).
They never say Man City spent 44yrs without winning EPL(1968-2012).
They forget to say Tottenham spent 52yrs(1960-still counting).
Arsenal never been relegated
They forget that Arsenal is the only club in the current EPL that went unbeaten in the entire season...facts will remain and that is why I believe ARSENAL is the best team.

But still arsenal fans are still waiting
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by TheSoothedSoul(f): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Are these guys crazie? We talking BBN u talking football. Gosh! I hate men.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ObaIgwe1: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
I watched the video...

Cant believe how quickly Walcott found his scoring boot for Everton.

This weekend games will give us a pointer to how the season will end. But I seriously doubt if there will be any serious change in the present top 7 standing.

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
gbanikiti:
i still see Giroud as another Morata.

Exactly. 2 strikers with poor legwork. I don't just understand Conte.
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by philcz(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Turks:
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....After the sweet words come the KPANSH!! sharp guy..
Your are derailing this football thread please

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Dramadiddy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes o he should have stayed there at borussia dortmund but when you have a coach of over 20 years he would run out of ideas.
grin grin grin grin
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
TheSoothedSoul:
Are these guys crazie? We talking BBN u talking football. Gosh! I hate men.

shocked you mean to say BBN is not the name of a football club? I was thinking its the name of a club in Germany.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by superemmy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
ritababe:

please when is the game?

Today my sister
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ordinaryjoe: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
K.brule of Man U should stop distracting himself with Khloe of Arsenal Ladies. Cos he will he infected with the Arsenal Virus (AV). Seeing what Sanchez and Guroud are currently doing to their team. Mourinho should take note of this! undecided

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by luvinhubby(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
This boys are mad oo. grin
Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jigba:
You people have started this here too grin
Yes o my sister we don tire for BBN so na sports we go dey look now.

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by mjizzie(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
fadario:

But we need a striker with good legwork and not just head.
yes i agree, chelsea need to step up their games to avoid dropping from top four this season

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by benjamytes(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Enyimba vs Chelsea ...4pm today

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by ordinaryjoe: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
fadario:

shocked you mean to say BBN is not the name of a football club? I was thinking its the name of a club in Germany.

It is oh.. Borussia Bavarians Namschaft! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes o my sister we don tire for BBN so na sports we go dey look now.
What's BBN is Dat a new league?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by christay(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Liverpool all the way... Henderson is back, we are back. YNWA. Sunday #livtot

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: K.Brule Wants To Marry Khloe by GOFRONT(m): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
I hear say na Solomom Lalong be d next Fifa President??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times / King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Tboss, Bassey, Bally And Debie-Rise Up For Possible Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.