Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule (61063 Views)

BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / BBNaija: Khloe "The 6 Used Condoms I Saw May Have Been Used By Nina & Miracle" / #BBNaija: Khloe To Alex “I Will Beat You To Death” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by butterflylion: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
ewosk:

grin grin grin KTBFFH...

KTBFFH my guy grin cheesy We killing them on the regular.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by hope567: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Abeg make una no vex...... na only these Khloe dey Dis bbnajia house cuz me I don'g tire to dey hear Khloe Dis Khloe that..... abi na she b the only ashawo there? make she no go fine beta work use take help herself than for she to come dey here dey show people say she be professional ashawo. smhhhhh rubish
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by pezeji(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
aleeyus:
I'm tired of this senseless show
over SENSELESS

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by hidhrhis(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
FatGuy:
Abeg, who get correct odds for tomorrow games, Guy don broke
shld in case u find correct odd abeg beep me
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by sameni123(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
thunderbabs:
Who knows who will win?

Liverpool Tottenham

I have to pick my bet9ja selections nw

Sell all your property play Liverpool straight win thank me latter

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by 1Natty(m): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=aguiyi2 post=64721200]OP, is this your understanding of catching persons in bed?.Appologise to me now for wasting my megabyte or your left blokus go get issues.
hahahahaha...!
ooboooa...!
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by MrBigiman: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
With the way Efe and the others went? Where I fit buy Agbalumo for Sabo?
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
durolexxy:
Ma nigga k.Brule...No let unlimiuted L.A catch u oo...LIlike seriously FTc...SHIt...Mkes no sense
[b][/b]
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by nairaman66(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
hope567:
Abeg make una no vex...... na only these Khloe dey Dis bbnajia house cuz me I don'g tire to dey hear Khloe Dis Khloe that..... abi na she b the only ashawo there? make she no go fine beta work use take help herself than for she to come dey here dey show people say she be professional ashawo. smhhhhh rubish

We don’t know what you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by laydoh(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
ewosk:

Check statistacs (like Big Shaq will say) Bakayoko lose ball too much for a midfielder of his calibre, commit unnecessary fouls...one mistake is enough to give an opponent the advantage and win
so r u saying hazard also doesnt lose ball?or does hazard perform as we expect him to sometimes?but u wont blame hazard
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Cannonleo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
savages everywhere

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by thunderbabs: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
sameni123:

Sell all your property play Liverpool straight win thank me latter

Lol.... I wish one can stake buhari with dt ur pick cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by aleeyus(m): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
pezeji:
over SENSELESS
I'm tellin u bro.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by caesaraba(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
You guys should stop derailing the thread, am talking about k-brule.

K-Brule? But Kevine de Bruyne is still a Manchester city player na. They won't let him go to Liverpool for free.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by creamylicious(f): 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
huddersfield go watch utd replayagainst tottenham. then get ready to lose tomorrow utd fans
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Tomoyayi(m): 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
City will be beaten
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by hardon1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
o boy! This derailing dey sweet me die! Guys keep it up. lets frustrate all bbnaija thread. That poo show

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by charlizonto: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Khloe Kardashian caught in bed with Kelvin -De Brunye

Wonderful!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by salesforce: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Were they fckuingn
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by crookes(m): 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by kense88: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Machiavelli1:
We will teach Barca how to play football on the 14th this month.
You couldn't even beat the weakest arsenal team of the past 2 decades and you want to teach barca how to play football. Well, you will probably teach them how to loose miserably, but i bet you, they won't even learn.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Nedfed(m): 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
It once happened and is about to happen again.
The unexpected moment
The unbelievable scene
The greatest shock
The unimaginable scenario

It all about them
The shocker
The Mozilla
The Emperor
The king

CHELSEA FC

It seems so tough now but the blue is the skye.

I see chelsea winning the UEFA Champions League again.
Take this or leave it.
The spirit says.
Exactly what happen 2011/2012.
Chelsea won the cup with the worst squads of the season.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by valdes00(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
FatGuy:
Abeg, who get correct odds for tomorrow games, Guy don broke
Look no further....
Just follow me
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Iamthoney(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Machiavelli1:
We will teach Barca how to play football on the 14th this month.
Hahahaha. Bro you fit pass me the weed you dey smoke?
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by onyxo76(m): 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bumidavis:
I just think say liverpool go win this weekend sha..
you better forget liverpool,that team is really inconsistent...
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by zikter(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
pawesome:
okkkkk.....ehn...Kevin De-bruyne...he is not gay na.
Without him,man city would have been in trouble
grin
pawesome:
okkkkk.....ehn...Kevin De-bruyne...he is not gay na.
Without him,man city would have been in trouble
I can't laugh abeg
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by samisj4real(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Compare any player on Earth to MESSI @Your own PERIL
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by Odirac(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
what's the moral lesson in this bbn of a thing, that young youth of this we country will just go for a holiday doing naughty things after they go home with millions of naira
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by ashawopikin(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Next week champions league go bam, and I just pray arsenal win the Europa league because the way I see it, no top 4 for them o
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by inspbado(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Arsenal rulesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!�������������������������������������������
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by kinzation(m): 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
new code for arsenal front four LMAO L-Lacazette M- Mhkitaryan A- Aubameyang O- Ozil

please o I need odds
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Caught In Bed With Kbrule by kinzation(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
valdes00:

Look no further....
Just follow me
Remember me in your odds paradise.. expecting tomorrow games like 2nd coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) / BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.