Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

What Do You Know About Infertility And It's Cure? Can We Talk About It? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Know About Infertility And It's Cure? Can We Talk About It? (634 Views)

Live Pure Products - Infertility And Pregnancy / Bridge Clinic On Nairaland. Let's Get Talking About Infertility!!! / Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Infertility And It's Cure? Can We Talk About It? by talk214: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2018
Hello Everyone,
This problem is very much presently, Not only in Nigeria but worldwide. The joy of every family is to have children after marriage because is a blessing from God and Anyone who failed to perform that duty become an irresponsible in the society.

Are you or your partner infertile? Before you give up hope or try invasive or expensive medical procedures, there are many natural remedies that can cure your infertility.

It is estimated that up to 15% of couples trying to get pregnant in Nigeria experience some form of infertility. It can be due to either partner, and is either caused by a pre-existing medical condition or what doctors refer to as “non-specific infertility” a fancy way of saying “we have no idea.”

This does not mean the end of all of your hopes and dreams of conception. There are many other options available, both with medical intervention and from natural sources, for an infertility cure.

I was at a friend's house last week when his brother's wife gave birth after 8 years of marriage. The family are not happy but the husband and his family frustrated the wife before she got pregnant until they discovered the problem is from the husband.

We always makes this mistake. Anytime a woman failed to get pregnant, man used to think the problem is from their wife not know that many of these problem are cause by man. Thank God for the natural supplement that the sister got, used it and gave her husband to use too. Who knows! they might not have children except the woman look for alternative outside.

In this post, I want us to teach ourself what we know about infertility and check if there is a way out there to cure infertility naturally without using any chemical drugs.

And I will want us to consider who is likely to have this problem between male and female.
With this, we will not just blame anybody anyhow if we are facing this problem.

Our eating system is also one of the causes of this infertility. With my research I was able to get some secret about infertility and I will be sharing this with you here.

Please, contribute to this post if you really have knowledge about the topic. And if you want to ask questions you are free. If you are also facing this problem please, tell us what happened and expert in the house will tell you what's to do.

Let's start...........................

Re: What Do You Know About Infertility And It's Cure? Can We Talk About It? by naija191: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Following
Re: What Do You Know About Infertility And It's Cure? Can We Talk About It? by RemedyLab: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: What Do You Know About Infertility And It's Cure? Can We Talk About It? by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ok
Re: What Do You Know About Infertility And It's Cure? Can We Talk About It? by talk214: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
FINALLY SOLUTION FOR MAN

Who else want to Increase His Iroko Tree and ride horse more than 20 minutes before stop and Make Madam want more from you?
Small Iroko tree and 5 minutes horse ride can break your hard-work. Stop it now before it's too late.
You don't know that your omoge wants more than 20 minutes?

You can comment if you want to see the Natural Solution that many Nigerians are using.
Mind you! This is for a limited time.

The best is to go here and get it now

http://myhealthno1.com/irokotree.htm

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Fruit Juices For Natural Skin Whitening And Lightening / Have you tried the Best skin Glowing and Toning Soap? / Best Country For Septal Myectomy Medical Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.