Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) (52368 Views)

Several US Marines Killed In Kabul Airport Blast, US Official Says / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by iheartellah(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Check out what I just saw on twitter.

Tahir Qadiry
@tahirqadiry

Ex-Award-Winning BBC Correspondent, Documentary Maker shared this on Twitter:

In an anti-Pakistan protest in #Kabul, protestors burn the flag of #Nigeria.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tahirqadiry/status/959016465222512640

2 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by ogaJona(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
why will they burn a Nigerian flag, they think we are USA or are they mad?

245 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
wetin concern me,who flag epp

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by nero2face: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
burn the Mother fucking flag... Burn Buhari join... We no care

325 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Pennywise(m): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
If I was in the neighbourhood I wont be looking to find out why. These are all murderous and suicidal lot, nothing to gain whatsoever by paying them any attention grin grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Sunofgod(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ignorant fools....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Bonapart(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
That's not Nigeria flag. The flag resemble the one wey Sergio Ramos take tie waist that time.

Two sh!t hole countries

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Authoreety: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Shitty holly flaggy

Just imagine wetin dem go do any nigerian wey identify himself for that gathering

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Akjwyzepal(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
I can't blame them. They look miserable than bubuhari

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by magoo10(m): 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmm Been long I saw that flag

12 Likes

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Bayajidda1: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The flag has lost relevance and it's place in the international community.

Do the needful ASAP and butcher the shiit-hole

Abokkis can quote, who cares?

103 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by otijah(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
That's the disadvantages of employing a old illiterate, gworo chewing Bastard Cow as a president

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Of what use is the flag to us in the first place?

I have never seen a Nigerian flag flutter in high wind. Always dull.

Burn it jare & may thunder fire Buhari while its burnin'.

Nonsense.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Akjwyzepal(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sango
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Akjwyzepal(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
This land is for sale very ariable. I need money oo. For business No amount is too much. You can mail me or quote me.
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by PissedOffWeed(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sey we no dash them oil ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by softMarket(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
hmmm......Another branch of IPOB
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Flag wey we no even send.

The flag even fine pass the ones in Government parastatals that are torn and dusty.

Nigerians no send flag o. undecided

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by naijaboiy: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by albacete(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
It ain't burning, do you guys need lighter?

On the other hand, these guys are not knowledgeable enough to identify what flag was meant to be burnt. Nowhere in the article was Nigeria mentioned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by HSfoundation(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Odikwa serious
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by obailala(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hahaha... Must be that the mumus dont even know the flag of their so called enemies.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
County that ain't worthy to be called a country.. . What will you expect?

It's obvious that Nigeria will break soon. I trust OBJ

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by bunmioguns(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Buhari... But why now

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Shayneward1: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
They are protesting Nigeria's support for Pakistan as a dual capital of a Isreal,

A poor decision by Buhari who should have remained neutral on the case.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by frankman365(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
who cares?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
aden?
Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by Timoleon(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nigerians don't have that kind of patriotism. This action wouldn't move them much. what's worse, we can't really react on twitter...abeg how many Pakistanis sabi read English?

8 Likes

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by conductorh2: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Even Arabs are aware of the Shithole Republic of Fraudgeria cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Why?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by eTECTIVe(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
I'm sure dey had no idea whose flag dat is... Dey wouldn't bother burning it if dey knew d owners and our condition.. There are a whole lot of people who would help dem burn d flag here if it would change our predicament

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
Listen very carefully if you have not travelled out of this country. Nigeria is a very powerful and popular country in the world whether for good or bad. Just tell anyone you are Nigerian and see the way they will be curious about you. The last time I traveled to Frankfurt for business you have got to see the way "plain clothed" security men were trialing me.

44 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.