Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (49914 Views)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by onatisi(m): 7:51am On Mar 04, 2018
homeboy232:
You can come to russia for the world cup only if you have the financial resources and your purpose of coming is only for the world cup tournaments, but I know some Nigerians with their mentality of staying back , russia is not Western Europe where u can stay back and apply for asylum , if u risk staying back after the worldcup , then you are really in hot soup , as an illegal no runs for documents , u can’t even marry with that status , deportation is automatic 5 to 10 years ban , even if u decide to return yourself it’s still automatically 5 to 10 years ban, it’s called запрет , no runs to extend your documents , if you mission is to stay back don’t waste your time ..
Please tell Dem ooooo.
If they know Russians ,they will know Russians have already put in place measures to arrest any one that overtstays after the tournament.
Nigerians like entering trouble then later sending sos messages all over

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Ussyberry(m): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
i have got my fan id already. i have only one ticket so far which is the Nigeria-Argentina match.

FiFA Emailed me over the Easter break asking if they should still send the ticket to naija or they hold it for me in russia. if they send it to naija i have to accept to pay the custom duties as naija charges duties for match tickets

i chose to receive it in naija.

my new problem is that when i applied for the FAN ID last year my passport hadnt expired. it expired day before ysday. thing is that the FAN ID if youve got yours has a code on it just like a passport. as in you can scan it and its actually the passport number of this old passport.

went to immigration office to renew and they took my bio metrics but told me that there are no booklets. i told thm i need it by mid june and they said it should have come out by then

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Enoma222(m): 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Zaytun11:
I got my Russia World Cup fan id couple of days ago but i don't think I will be at the World Cup bcs i have an hidden agenda which is very well known to u all bcs i don't think it can work due to the advise i have been given from my humble nairaland members .
A Yoruba proverb says (igboràn sàn Ju èbo ruru looo) listen to advice is better than to present a sacrifice
Thanks so much
russia are really strict , thanks for listening to their advice infact i know some one dat have been in Russia for 8yrs but they refuse to give her citenzenship talk less of illegal immigrant

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Amarachi199(f): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
oshobugie22:
I’m sorry guys but I don’t want to be the only one supporting the super eagles in Russia so kindly indicate if you’re planning to visit Russia as well for the world cup

Hi same here.... pls get in touch
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by kokoboy4life(m): 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Amarachi199:

Hi same here.... pls get in touch

Hello House, i need advice on how to put my already purchased match ticket on sale, due to personal circumstances known to me i wont be able to attend the world cup anymore so that prompt the decision to put the ticket on sale.
I need guidance on the process.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Saintsquare(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2018
ticket still dey available? this thread don dey dry o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by shineforth: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
I need tickets to Nigeria vs Argentina match for those who can't make it and willing to sell their tickets ASAP... thanks
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by shineforth: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
kokoboy4life:

Hello House, i need advice on how to put my already purchased match ticket on sale, due to personal circumstances known to me i wont be able to attend the world cup anymore so that prompt the decision to put the ticket on sale.

hi ... its on the Fifa website... how u can resell .. its on your request page... btwn what match ticket do u have for resell?
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ussyberry:

i have got my fan id already. i have only one ticket so far which is the Nigeria-Argentina match.

FiFA Emailed me over the Easter break asking if they should still send the ticket to naija or they hold it for me in russia. if they send it to naija i have to accept to pay the custom duties as naija charges duties for match tickets

i chose to receive it in naija.

my new problem is that when i applied for the FAN ID last year my passport hadnt expired. it expired day before ysday. thing is that the FAN ID if youve got yours has a code on it just like a passport. as in you can scan it and its actually the passport number of this old passport.

went to immigration office to renew and they took my bio metrics but told me that there are no booklets. i told thm i need it by mid june and they said it should have come out by then
So you didn't know your passport was going to expire? 6 months ago ? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by mcafeez: 1:11am On Apr 27, 2018
I need fan ID/ ticket

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by TCD: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2018
BedLam:

Its not a problem if passport expires.

When you get a new passport, your previous passport number is indicated on the new passport as well as the new passport number.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2018
TCD:

Its not a problem if passport expires.

When you get a new passport, your previous passport number is indicated on the new passport as well as the new passport number.
We are saying this same thing. If you knew then, you’d have done it and use it for the application.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by yankison(m): 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2018
Tjohnnay:

Bros, carry me along abeg

Even if na to lap me or put me inside bag

I got.my fan id today .. where is the cheapest place to lodge ..
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by yankison(m): 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
kokoboy4life:

I need the ticket ... How can I get it from you
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Jakes4real2013: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Fan id serves as a visa into the russian federation. Fans can travel frm 4th of june n must return bck no later than 25 of july. With ur Fan Id transportation within d russian territory will b free ie train and bus only. Without the fan id u will not b allowed into the stadium(ticket inclusive). N ur Fan id must b hung ranging to ur chest with d main page visible at all times.
Moreso, to n fro flight tickets must b bought before u leave. (as of today tickets re around 340-450k to n fro) with emirates, qatar n turkey airways offering d lowest prices. Prices of hotels can b check on online. Personally, i will b staying in ma own apartment with ma wife. (so no idea abt hotel stuffs). Bt i knw der re hotels n (hostels frm 2-5 peesons per room) relatively cheap. Fan id are on sales but as d tournament draws closer prices rise. I did mine for about a 110k naira. (courrier inclusive). My wife in russia did mine for me cos i dnt trust dis agency stuffs. Pls note... Am not an agent.
Pls ur fan id gives u free movement only in the host cities, dnt travel to anoda city dat is not hosting any of the matches. If not u go dey soup. Feel free to ask any question. Will always b here to update u guys.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
yankison:

I got.my fan id today .. where is the cheapest place to lodge ..
if you haven't booked your hotel by now then you are on a long thing. The prices have been jacked up by more than 500%. Either you use Airbnb or find some cheap one which aren't really cheap.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by prittygift114: 8:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=Jakes4real2013 post=67075835]Fan id serves as a visa into the russian federation. Fans can travel frm 4th of june n must return bck no later than 25 of july. With ur Fan Id transportation withinma wife. (so no idea abt hotel stuffs). Bt i knw der re hotels n (hostels frm 2-5 peesons per room) relatively cheap. Fan id are on sales but as d tournament draws closer prices rise.

Hi sir, please how many days does it take before you got the hard copy from courier service?
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Jakes4real2013: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=prittygift114 post=67086420][/quote]It depends on when ur Fan Id is been approved. It takes an average of 3-4 working days to get d ID tru courier.
Prefered collecting points should be Abuja or lagos. To safe stress n stories dat pleases.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Jakes4real2013: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
BedLam:
if you haven't booked your hotel by now then you are on a long thing. The prices have been jacked up by more than 500%. Either you use Airbnb or find some cheap one which aren't really cheap.

Den go for hostels. Relatively cheap. 2-5 persons in a roim. Just like a boarding house
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by OLLYMAX(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2018
You can come to russia for the world cup only if you have the financial resources and your purpose of coming is only for the world cup tournaments, but I know some Nigerians with their mentality of staying back , russia is not Western Europe where u can stay back and apply for asylum , if u risk staying back after the worldcup , then you are really in hot soup , as an illegal no runs for documents , u can’t even marry with that status , deportation is automatic 5 to 10 years ban , even if u decide to return yourself it’s still automatically 5 to 10 years ban, it’s called запрет , no runs to extend your documents , if you mission is to stay back don’t waste your time ..
I think I have to ponder on this advice ⏳
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
OLLYMAX:
I think I have to ponder on this advice ⏳
Were you actually planning to do what the OP warned against ? Na wa o for Nigerians o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by sansha2016: 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
pls can one still buy ticket and how much is the cost
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by sansha2016: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
pls sir how were you able to buy your ticket.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Ussyberry(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
BedLam:
Ehen!? I knew my passport was going to expire. I still had to buy the tickets and request the Fan ID. Unless u wanted me to wait till now. Now that I’ve got a new passport.?

There was nothing else to do..

I don even get plus flight ticket now.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by TCD: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2018
Ussyberry:

Ehen!? I knew my passport was going to expire. I still had to buy the tickets and request the Fan ID. Unless u wanted me to wait till now. Now that I’ve got a new passport.?

There was nothing else to do..

I don even get plus flight ticket now.

you have nothing to worry about. just renew your passport and have the old one at hand too when you travel. your new passport contains the number of your old passport plus the number of your new passport .
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by bogolobango(m): 7:13am On May 01, 2018
@Zaytun11 how long does it takes to get a fan I'd if I buy my tickets now pls it's urgent I need it
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by BedLam: 7:06am On May 03, 2018
bogolobango:
@Zaytun11 how long does it takes to get a fan I'd if I buy my tickets now pls it's urgent I need it
3 weeks. Really.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Camels Swim In The Ocean As They Migrate (Video) / See The Lagos-ogun Boarder Town Where People Breathe In Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.